Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

The Cushion Maven

What I love most about this app is that I forget it is installed. It just works. As shop owners, this is the highest praise we can give an app. Add to that excellent and prompt support and customer service, and you have an app relationship for life. Thank you, Code Black Belt, you are a breath of fresh air.

Marqt.no

I just started using this App. So far, very satisfied. Especially with great super responsive customer service. Love it!

Oak + Tonic

Awesome as always...fast response and quick fixes keeps us coming back to you guys! Keep up the great work on all that you do! Regards, Oak+Tonic Team

Blooms of Hawaii

i have this app installed on both of my websites and i love it! there are no glitches and they have the BEST customer service! Super fast response and whatever you need they do it or fix it for you right away! Love it!!

Skin Junky PH

The team is really helpful and they check if the app works seamlessly and edits some things to better fit your theme. I love how they're very hands-on and helpful. The app also helps customers!

Deven Rue

Fantastic app that does exactly what it says it! This is perfect for helping my customers see shipping costs before needing to go to the checkout page and helps cut down on abandoned carts.

BURGUNDY MODE

I have been thinking how I can do better to know my customers about shipping rates not on last page, but but together with my chart next to my chosen goods. And yes- that is the app I needed!
Thank You very much Ricardo- he help me so fast with installing!

art by life

Super easy installation. Can be easily integrated into the theme design. The Support Team are fast and uncomplicated. I can highly recommend it.

Waves On Swim

I have just installed this app, to calculate shipping prior to my customers reaching checkout as a means to help them in their purchasing decision. The effectiveness , however, the support team is awesome!

Geschenke aus Muranoglas

L'App é molto bella e comoda, peccato che non ci sia la possibilitá d'installare i corrieri facilmente. L'opzione con i corrieri giá inseriti é molto difficile da trovare.