Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

nipponemagia

Um APP aproveitavel e inteligente para uso na minha loja. Estou em teste ainda, mas parece ser muito bom.

Doize Demos

Very easy to set up. Should really improve customer's shopping experience as they can now get a more accurate total cost without entering their personal info.

HoneyFab

Seems like an app that will help with cart abandonment. The customer can see exactly what shipping they'll pay without having to leave the product page. The little map is a nice feature too!

ZA minerals

So far so good. So easy for our customers to check out their shipping rates quickly, without having to log in.

GhoulsHollow

I love this app after customers don't have to do nothing rather than looking in their cart for shipping cost! No punching in address and zip code! Perfect app. Have it in 2 shops!!! Great customer service on top...

Anchortee

Awesome app and awesome help I have received from the team. They are very skilled and dedicated. Definitely an app I do recommend using!

Gamerix

The app not only makes it look better in the shopping cart, but also much more clearly for the customer at an early stage. Thank you for the help of Carlos who made some adjustments in my webshop, as well as for a very good tool to the store. Recommend!

Meg & Meg

Very easy to install, easy to customize, great UX. I've contacted support team to as few questions and the answer were super quick. We are really satisfied :)

FEDRO - Gusto Autentico

Super quick support. Excellent team. They helped me with a mobile issue that I was not able to fix by my self.

Snooks Candies

I needed a placement change on where the Shipping Rate calculator displayed in the cart. Sent the request and it was moved so fast I was amazed. Now it displays below the checkout button. Excellent and much appreciated!