Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate and complex shipping cost calculations, compatibility with other apps, and user-friendly interface. They commend its speed, reliability, and the responsive customer service. The app's ability to detect customer locations automatically, increase sales and conversion rates, and provide estimated delivery dates are also appreciated. Merchants value the customization options it offers.

April 2, 2017

Just installed Shipping Rates Calculator! Exactly what I am looking for. Easy to install, easy to adjust all settings. Fits perfect in the Theme and looks professional. Thanks Mike and Frank, you did a great job!

Bonaire Salt Shop
Caribbean Netherlands
June 8, 2018

Easy to Install and set up. Great support too.

Kat Scrappiness
November 2, 2020

i have this app installed on both of my websites and i love it! there are no glitches and they have the BEST customer service! Super fast response and whatever you need they do it or fix it for you right away! Love it!!

Blooms of Hawaii
September 27, 2021

We've used many apps over the years but Code Black Belt get 5 STARS from us for their personalised customer service. Any time we've wanted a tweak or something adapted, they respond immediately and resolve any technical stuff asap for us. Highly, highly recommend this app and the company. Well done Code Black Belt.

Onske
June 7, 2021

Great app and super fast and friendly customer service. We recently updated our theme and needed some tweaking. The team had the issue fixed within half an hour after emailing them. Highly recommended.

Atomic Cherry
February 9, 2017

Our products have different shipping rates for different countries and customers did not get to see shipping prices until they got to the final checkout page. This was especially the case for PayPal checkout and caused many drop off's.

When I discovered this app, it sounded perfect. Installation was easy, but the shipping rates did not display properly when we tested it. So I disabled the app and planned to write to the app developers the next day. Before I could send out that mail, I got a mail from Frank saying that he'd fixed the integration issue. It worked perfectly!!

Support is amazing and Frank/Mike are ever ready to help. Highly recommended!

Chandigarh Project
India
December 30, 2022

Love this app. Before adding this, we would constantly have to answer customer questions about shipping cost but this app solved that. Plus, their support is the best! Super fast and helpful when needed.

Model Train Market
Code Black Belt replied January 2, 2023

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words! It always warms our hearts to hear that you've found our app very helpful and about your great experience with our support team.

All the best,
Customer Success Team I Shop Circle

February 23, 2018

Awesome app and awesome support! Cheers!

Hans Herzog Estate
New Zealand
December 12, 2016

I really like this must needed app. It was a snap to install and customers can see the shipping charges without having to go through checkout. This wonderful app should be integrated in every Shopify platform. I am thrilled that these guys develop it and it has had a very positive impact on my sales. I highly recommend this app for every Shopify store!

Tuffbags Racheltreasures
Edited August 14, 2023

IMPRESSIVE!!! (:

Been using this app for more than two years now, everything just works perfectly fine! (:

Switched to a new theme recently and emailed in to integrate the app and it was done almost instantly after that email has been sent. Totally amazing and I'm grateful to Carlo Inigo, Andrea Cardona and team for doing a good job, even going so far as to consult me on the position of the shipping calculator on my site!

5 stars from me!!! ★★★★★