Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Holybelly

The app works great. Support was extremely fast when I had questions. So far so good! It's a real plus for customers to be able to estimate shipping right from their cart.

NEON FACTORY

Hello, I like it a lot, but i have a request, can we add it to the product page as well? Thanks for your reply

August 1, 2020

Hello, thanks for your question.

Our app gets the shipping rates information from Shopify and the Shopify Platform only provides them associated to an existing shopping cart.

There is nothing we can do to show shipping rates on the product page because the Shopify API does not have that option. Please understand that we cannot show information that Shopify does not provide.

This is the documentation of the Shopify API that provides the shipping rates https://shopify.dev/docs/themes/ajax-api/reference/cart#get-cart-shipping_rates-json
As you can see, there is no way to pass a product as a parameter, it always uses the contents of the shopping cart.

nipponemagia

Um APP aproveitavel e inteligente para uso na minha loja. Estou em teste ainda, mas parece ser muito bom.

Doize Demos

Very easy to set up. Should really improve customer's shopping experience as they can now get a more accurate total cost without entering their personal info.

HoneyFab

Seems like an app that will help with cart abandonment. The customer can see exactly what shipping they'll pay without having to leave the product page. The little map is a nice feature too!

ZA minerals

So far so good. So easy for our customers to check out their shipping rates quickly, without having to log in.

GhoulsHollow

I love this app after customers don't have to do nothing rather than looking in their cart for shipping cost! No punching in address and zip code! Perfect app. Have it in 2 shops!!! Great customer service on top...

Anchortee

Awesome app and awesome help I have received from the team. They are very skilled and dedicated. Definitely an app I do recommend using!

Gamerix

The app not only makes it look better in the shopping cart, but also much more clearly for the customer at an early stage. Thank you for the help of Carlos who made some adjustments in my webshop, as well as for a very good tool to the store. Recommend!

Meg & Meg

Very easy to install, easy to customize, great UX. I've contacted support team to as few questions and the answer were super quick. We are really satisfied :)