Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Barry's Tea

Shipping fees can be a major pinch point, but this app allows our shoppers to easily see how much shipping costs and uses Geo-Location to make it seamless.

Denimpack

Nicely integrates with existing theme colors & currency switchers. Minimum in-app setup required, very straightforward.

Rosenstaub

I use this app to show our customers what shipping rates to expect early on in the customer journey. I've only just installed the app. So too early to say what effect it will have for our store and customers. But I wanted to drop a line already to commend Luisa and the support team. I needed an adjustment for the placement of the widget and did not only get an immediate reply but also an immediate fix. On a Saturday night at 10pm.

TruSpeed

The idea was to reduce the abandoned baskets and it certainly has done that well. It makes a better impression on the customer browsing and reduces my administration time by not having to send out recovery Emails.

Equi-Light

Really easy to install and looks good. Hoping it will help lower abandoned carts at checkout rate. Thanks.

Shapeheart Store

Great app and amazing support! I had some issues with the exclusion of the translation of the name of the city, and they helped me. 24h later, the issue was solved.

Core Earth Designs

Unreal! I never write reviews (im hard to please :) But this app is truly amazing, it makes the customer experience SO MUCH BETTER! - If you're not using this, You Should. Perfect, great Job guys.

Antenna Parts Outlet

The app seems to run very smoothly and accurately. It's a great asset to our store and it actually immediately started decreasing our abandoned carts. I would definitely recommend.

Atomic Cherry

Great app and super fast and friendly customer service. We recently updated our theme and needed some tweaking. The team had the issue fixed within half an hour after emailing them. Highly recommended.

italianvintagewholesale

Amazing service, the code black belt is seriously amazing company. They offer a seo analisys for free to help the company. thank you