Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Real-time international shipping rates, reduce abandoned carts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Temasek Clothings

Beyond easy-to-use. The app is plug-and-play and the customer service is exceptional. We installed it to test if we will get more/faster conversions by having our shipping costs upfront — working great so far. Thanks!

Karma Cultures

This app puts an estimated shipping charge right on the check out page. Should prevent some cart abandonment! Lots of customization available for a very reasonable price.
Shopify should offer this as a standard feature.

Joeveo

We have been using this app for several weeks now and it's working perfectly, without any set up hassles. I installed it partly to improve out checkout conversion rate, which has gone up over this period (though other factors could be playing a role too). I like being clear with our customers about what shipping is going to cost without them having to go through the whole checkout process.

Pet Star Online

just downloaded this app. so far its working great. still fine tuning everything to my liking but so far its doing what it meant too. will update this review soon.

LocosBajitos

So far so good :) I recently installed the app, it was easy to plug into my webstore, and in less than a day I received an email from the provider stating that they had performed a last review and adjusted the calculator to my store's theme, loved that! (I'll update afterwards if it indeed reduces abandonned carts!)

All Tire Supply LLC

I was impressed with how easy this app is to install and customize, also it is mobile-friendly. So far everything is working without any problem. I would recommend other to give this app a try.

Pink Pewter

Installs easily and formatting looks seamless. Super fast customer support, who was able to make some theme changes for us very quickly... less than 20 minutes!!

ITSALLLEGGINGS.COM

perfect........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Indigo Crystal

App worked perfectly on my site. Was a great customer service tool for my customers to see shipping costs without having to go through most of the transaction process first. Loved it!

Platooners

The app has increased my conversion rate by 3% - more importantly its Code Black! They have the best support hands down EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!