Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Reduce abandoned carts with real-time, intl shipping rates

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Global Seafoods North America

I wait for such up for long time. Easy install, great fit in site, great support. happy new and old customers.

Danish Global

So far - so good! I am very satisfied with the shipping rates app. It's very flexible - I have a lot of opputunities to change small details and that's very important to me...
Thank you for "just working!"

OutFrog

Holy Crap!! That was INSANELY simple - and very much needed! All I did was install the app. Seriously - that's all I did! It automatically integrated with my store - even the color and font scheme, and it also includes a map, knows where I'm from, and shows the exact shipping that I have in my shipping zone section! This is exactly what I needed. And the price is a steal!! Thank you SO much!!

Souk Collective NZ

Awesome app1 Does exactly what it's supposed to. Had a few minor adjustments to make and the support was first class!

Attica Life-in-Style

Well worth it, cuts out email queries from customers asking about shipping.. app has all the smarts and works across various devices..

Offcut

Another really nice little app from these guys which is seamless to implement, fairly priced, and does what it says it will. Great customer support as per usual.

Delaware Business Incorporators, Inc.

You just solved a huge problem for us. We sell in the US and internationally. We provide free shipping for our US clients but charge a small shipping fee for international clients. With geolocating, the shipping destination information is automatically displayed based on our clients location. Also, the fact that the shipping information displays on the cart is a huge plus for us.

Russ Murray
www.delawarebusinessincorporators.com

Make & Stow

Wish all apps were this good! Took 5 minutes to install, set preferences, and tweak some colors to match my theme. The coolest thing is that is shows shipping rates based on the IP address of the customer (they don't even have to fill in a zip code). They can, of course, if they're shipping somewhere else, but it is a real cool factor! Love the uncluttered, simple look of the app on my cart page. Well done!

Uk Feature Walls

Easy to use - definitely recommended!

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

Love it! I installed it a few days ago and within the hour of installation I received an update that the programmers had improved the app so it looked more like my theme in Shopify. Can't wait to see if it has an impact on conversions! Thanks so much for your speedy and very helpful help!