Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus | Reviews

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Kat Scrappiness

Easy to Install and set up. Great support too.

Mohamed Camara

Perfect app. works great and saw a conversion increase after using it. customer service helped me in a timely manner as well. thanks alot!

Countrywide Testing

I've used it for a few months now, I needed a lot of help at the start and they were very good at making sure everything was working on the store + putting things where I wanted them to.

I would definitely recommend this app.

Funky Moose Records

We have a lot less abandoned carts because of this app. We use a customized, premium theme and the calculator fit in perfectly without any additional coding.

Well done!

Thermal Paper Usa

Excellent app. Easy to Install and works great!

La Maison Orphee

I just tried the app on our website and it seems to work wonderfully.
The team reached to me and they did a few changes to make sure the app better matches our theme.
We have seen a lot of abandonned carts when people would see the shipping fees. With this app they will be aware of the prices before reaching the payment page.

Fiona Ariva

The team reached out to me to confirm that the app was working as expected on my site, which I thought was a really thoughtful gesture. They were quick to respond to my questions and I love how the app integrates beautifully with the colours and theme of my site.

Overall, I'm very pleased that I came across this app!

Far Out Cbd Accessories

Really went out of their way to bring my page up to par!! You guys rock thx!!

Safsafu

The app works smoothly and it gives clear information of the shipping cost to customers before checking out.
The design is beautiful and it interacts perfect with my shopify theme.
Dragana and the rest of the team were efficient and helpful with all my requests.

Totally recommend

Threadiverse

Good app can't complain at all.

Geeky apparel store: