Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Teeminder

A super addition to any online store. And it works with ship zones that you have created on your shopify shipping account. Works great!

Creative Caboodle

Works great and right away! They even checked on it to make sure it was working without me asking, you don't see service like that much anymore. I'm so glad I found this!!

Belo Me

Great app! And great customer support. I asked a question and they got back to me straight away. Cant ask for better than that!

Frugal Organics

Awesome App! Very quick and helpful support. They made the app look awesome on my website and side cart slider for no extra charge. Makes a huge difference for customers to be able to automatically see their shipping fees without having to input any info. Just get this app. You really can't beat $3.99 a month!

Divacleats

This app is a true game changer. It has really helped improve my conversions in a big way. Even better than the app is the customer support. They have customized the app for me for free and respond to questions in minutes. I strongly recommend this app and the developers.

Taingtiques

As a very small business this is an affordable but much needed app for me - and I'm thrilled so far! I got a very speedy response when I had a problem integrating with my theme - all seamlessly sorted out by Frank and Mike. Thank you!!!

We Started With A Mouse

App works very well... helpful in cutting down on abandoned carts.

Keeriashop

I Like the support I got from codeblackbelt and they help me configure it on my website www.keeriashop.com

Rotofugi Online

Easy install and Mike has been super helpful with some cosmetic changes to help integrate into our site design. Very nice!

Cat Lady Collection

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for making an app that finally does what Shopify should have implemented a long time ago!