Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Real-time international shipping rates, reduce abandoned carts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Bags On Demand

working fine as of now, great help because customer can see asap the shipping rates

Pazena

This app works. It is definitely better when customers get to see right away how much shipping will cost. Senthil also let me know that my currency converter was not working, this is nice, thank you.

Ats Machine Safety Solutions

Excellent app to display real time shipping rates. This is probably one of the best apps to up conversion ratio. It allows the customer to see shipping rates without filling in their contact information.

Autobahn Autoworx

Great app and affordable makes checking shipping costs a breeze for customers

Kdoclick

Excellent app : easy to setup and to use. I highly recommend it.

Cute Mugs And Things

Great app!
I had to contact the support team to change a few things for me and they were amazing! Really quick to reply and sorted everything that I wanted.
Would definitely recommend!

Wt St Com

This is a really great app! Will help our customers see what the shipping costs and other shipping option costs will be to make an informed decision, which leads to better customer service. Everyone at codeblackbelt.com has been very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend this app!

Thank you!

Hans Herzog Estate

Awesome app and awesome support! Cheers!

Voyci

bonjour,

Pourriez-vous paramétrer l’application pour moi

Merci

March 20, 2019

[Note: the feature that allows developers to reply to reviews has only been available since March 2019, that's the reason for the late reply]

Translated from French: "Could you set up the app for me?"

We were contacted by the merchant via email to help tune the app and gladly helped by integrating the app with their theme styles. Merchant was happy with our solution.

Phantom Vision

I really like how Shipping Rates Calculator Plus pulls MY weight-based rate table from Shopify shipping settings, and does not force me into using specific carriers. Having a fairly-priced App put this calculator into my Cart before check-out, without having to go into the liquid code and try to re-write something according to unsupported Shopify instructions is a real winner! Nice job with this little App!