Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Buyworthy

It's easy, it works, and it doesn't cost half your stores profits, what more can you ask for ~ We're a Happy Client @ www.buyworthy.com.au

Worldwidecandycompany

The BEST customer service I have experienced with ANY developer.

My request was carried out extremely quickly and works a dream

The app is great too and is sure to improve conversions on my website.

A credit to Shopify!

A And K Labs

fantastic service, probably the best I've had with an app so far. Mike contacted me and helped set up the service so it looked right with my theme. Can't fault them at all! Definitely would recommend.

A&K Labs

Equipmentdefender

A must have app with the absolute BEST customer service of any app on shopifys app market.

Anbro2

Great App, Offered exactly what I was looking for.
It helps you calculate the shipping at your cart view, which would let your customers know what to expect about shipping costs instead of them proceeding to the checkout page without knowing this vital information. it would definitely help reduce abandoned carts and would give customers better trust of your website. It is also fully compatible with the shipping configurations that are done in the Shopify admin page
last, I like the support of CodeBlackBelt, very proactive and so responsive. Keep up the great work guys..

Purity Purse And Bag Straps

great app. Takes time off my hands from answering customer emails and configuring how much shipping will cost outside of the US. Definitely think it helps with customers abandoning cart.

Loud Silence Clothing

I realized our abandoned cart rate was at a staggering 90%. I assumed it was the fact that our customers couldn't see how much shipping was until they inputed their address info.

Within an hour of installing the Shipping Rates Calculator we received an order. Within 8 hours many more orders poured in!

This was a life saver, we were leaving a lot of revenue on table before Shipping Rates Calculator

Mimo Dos Bichos

Realmente incrível! O aplicativo que estava faltando na minha loja. Certamente, muitos carrinhos abandonados se deram pelo fato de não terem a certeza do valor do frete. Só Tinham essa informação se preenchesse todo o formulário.A partir de agora, antes de finalizar suas compras, o cliente saberá o valor real do frete e estimativa de prazo da entrega. Recomendo a todos!

Uronpoint

Just installed it today and checked it numerous times. It works flawlessly. A prospective customer inquired about shipping rates via Messenger and that's the reason why I decided to install the app because it enables customers to track their shipping rate page for page as they shop.

Belly Bands

Great customers service and really fast to help with any problems.