Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

by Code Black Belt

A shipping rates calculator with geolocation on your cart page

Store Latina

Muito bom............................

Thegamesteward

Our site, www.TheGameSteward, installed this app about a week ago. We love it! It allows our customers to see the cost of shipping in their carts as they add items while shopping our storefront. It is accurate. Easy to use. Full of options for customization. It delivers what it promises and does so in a visually appealing way.

Well worth the price!

Beauty Glamour Box

Great app easy to install and is running perfectly since set up. Perfect for customers so they can see total costs straight away.I even received an email from Mike within 12 hrs saying he had fined tuned it to compliment my store, that's great customer service, especially when you didn't ask it. This app is definitely 10/10.

Chandigarh Project

Our products have different shipping rates for different countries and customers did not get to see shipping prices until they got to the final checkout page. This was especially the case for PayPal checkout and caused many drop off's.

When I discovered this app, it sounded perfect. Installation was easy, but the shipping rates did not display properly when we tested it. So I disabled the app and planned to write to the app developers the next day. Before I could send out that mail, I got a mail from Frank saying that he'd fixed the integration issue. It worked perfectly!!

Support is amazing and Frank/Mike are ever ready to help. Highly recommended!

Rachels Promise E Store

An adjustment made by Mike has the Shipping Rates Calculator Plus running smoothly and looking great. This is exactly what we needed and the fast, personal assistance was a very nice touch! Try it out and you won't be sorry.

Rystyle

works great, no bugs, integrates to my website in the right places automatically without touching any codes, $3.99 to $5.99 is the best value and worth it.

Rory Lux Apparel

What a great app. Service was quick and personal too. Thanks so much!

Pasticcini

Excellent app, very easy to use and install, and great value. Mike from code black belt was very quick to respond to any queries I had. Highly recommended

Shutter Guardian

Great app. with great support. Finally, a useful app that works and looks good.

Aklasu

Great App and equally great service and customer support. I don't think the team at Code Black Belt ever sleeps.