Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Show a shipping calculator with geolocation on your cart page

$6.99/month. 30-day free trial.

La Maison Orphee

I just tried the app on our website and it seems to work wonderfully.
The team reached to me and they did a few changes to make sure the app better matches our theme.
We have seen a lot of abandonned carts when people would see the shipping fees. With this app they will be aware of the prices before reaching the payment page.

Fiona Ariva

The team reached out to me to confirm that the app was working as expected on my site, which I thought was a really thoughtful gesture. They were quick to respond to my questions and I love how the app integrates beautifully with the colours and theme of my site.

Overall, I'm very pleased that I came across this app!

Far Out Cbd Accessories

Really went out of their way to bring my page up to par!! You guys rock thx!!

Safsafu

The app works smoothly and it gives clear information of the shipping cost to customers before checking out.
The design is beautiful and it interacts perfect with my shopify theme.
Dragana and the rest of the team were efficient and helpful with all my requests.

Totally recommend

Threadiverse

Good app can't complain at all.

Geeky apparel store:

Bloc Vintage Clothing

Top draw support and app! Thanks guys, massive help!

Atriohill

Great app! Works as well as I expected and great follow through from team.

Bags On Demand

working fine as of now, great help because customer can see asap the shipping rates

Pazena

This app works. It is definitely better when customers get to see right away how much shipping will cost. Senthil also let me know that my currency converter was not working, this is nice, thank you.

Ats Machine Safety Solutions

Excellent app to display real time shipping rates. This is probably one of the best apps to up conversion ratio. It allows the customer to see shipping rates without filling in their contact information.