Shipping Rates Calculator Plus

Real-time international shipping rates, reduce abandoned carts

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Platooners

The app has increased my conversion rate by 3% - more importantly its Code Black! They have the best support hands down EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Rosa Boutique

This app works perfectly on my website, definitely worth it! Support is also amazing, Thank you so much!

Kheang Fashion

the app is work perfectly and it will helpful for my business and I would recommend to other users. Thank you

Copackr.com

It's a great app, works fast and gives no problem at all using it on your shop.
Ps why does a review has to be a minium of 100 characters??

CleanTheAir.co.uk

A nicely designed shipping calculator which has some good added features compared to those I've seen in calculators which are built into themes. Works with our third party shipping rates apps too (Parcelify) so displays all rates from Parcelify and Shopify perfectly. Happy with this app.

Kitchen Dining and Bar

I use Shipping Rates Calculator Plus @ $US6.99 per month and it adds a Google Map with the customer's Shipping Location to the cart to aid the customer, good value I think :)

Global Seafoods North America

I wait for such up for long time. Easy install, great fit in site, great support. happy new and old customers.

Danish Global

So far - so good! I am very satisfied with the shipping rates app. It's very flexible - I have a lot of opputunities to change small details and that's very important to me...
Thank you for "just working!"

OutFrog

Holy Crap!! That was INSANELY simple - and very much needed! All I did was install the app. Seriously - that's all I did! It automatically integrated with my store - even the color and font scheme, and it also includes a map, knows where I'm from, and shows the exact shipping that I have in my shipping zone section! This is exactly what I needed. And the price is a steal!! Thank you SO much!!

Souk Collective NZ

Awesome app1 Does exactly what it's supposed to. Had a few minor adjustments to make and the support was first class!