ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Silk & Willow

This is my primary shipping application - the features are good, but there seems to be an issue approximately 1 in 15 to 20 times you go to use it. Most of the issues stem from Shipstation Connect as I use a mac. I've spoken to them and they agreed this app is problematic. It works, just not all of the time and needs to be reconnected frequently. The service is powerful, but you need to be patient and it's difficult to count on.

WitchyLashes

Very useful platform with lots of customization. Makes things easy on the back end but they seem to have completely abandoned ship, so if you need support you can't find it. No one answers their support emails. A shame! I hope someone can start looking after this again so I don't have to migrate to another platform.

Konterfeit

When you sign up they set up a meeting with you and a rep from ShipStation. My rep didn't even bother showing up to the meeting and ignored all his emails and phone calls I made over the weekend. Also their customer support line is a dead number. The platform doesn't work and all these negative reviews really were right. Seems like a fake app. Don't bother

SweetLegs.com

using shipstation for 6 years on a large ecommerce store, now to find out they do not support DMARC for email validation and all emails are now bouncing!

The Social Tea House

I tried to get this to work, followed the outlined steps but ultimately it would not connect to stamps.com.

December 8, 2020

Thank you for your review and for trying ShipStation. We're sorry to hear you're running into this issue. A member of our account management team has reached out to see where we can help!

CAVITYCOLORS, LLC

Used to like this app, but right before the holiday season they decide to change things up. Instead of using usps.com to track usps orders, it now links to stamps.com tracking which is hideous. And there isn't a way to revert it. Cool... Also, you can create batches of labels, which is useful, but it's been years and they haven't been able to allow other employees to access said batches. So I can't see batches my coworkers make, or edit them. Which kinda sucks. I think shipstation is good if you do small amounts of shipping. I think we've out grown them, and it's disappointing.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

After nearly a year using ShipStation, I have to say we are quite satisfied overall. While not perfect - there are a few minor bugs here and there - I would definitely say its outperformed all of the other options we'd tried in the past. Absolutely love the built-in scan verification feature for packing orders as it has decreased our fulfillment error rate by over 98%. We've also had no issues with getting in touch with live chat or phone agents who have been able to help us with whatever issue we've encountered.

onestopsoccer.com

I was over charged $249.00 for 3 labels less then 3oz each. tried to contact customer service I was on hold for over 2 hours. after that all they did pushed me to stamps.com also 3 hours on hold. and all the parent company stamps.com did is gave me an email address to postal service to file a claim. I have been with those companies for many years very bad customer service no one to talk to.

Alieva

I wanted to install the app knowing the app's review is low,
but it's seem these low reviews are correct and it's not a good app at all, After connecting the app to my Shopify store, it never shows orders, first issue

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

We have been Ship Station customers for years, and apart from being somewhat buggy we have never had any real problems.
We changed to a Shopify store a year ago, and I need to integrate Shopify with Ship Station.
Now, I realize why there are all these complaints about their customer service.
I have requested a call back from a tech support person on two occasions and it hasn't happened either time. The first time they actually made an appointment to call, but never did.
The second time they were supposed to email to set up an appointment. It has been a week and no email.
The support we have received via Live Chat has been good, but should there be a serious problem with integration, I have no confidence that I could ever reach a live person to resolve it.
When we started with Ship Station, we had an account manager who helped us set it up. Now, like every other tech company, they think its OK to skimp on live support to save money. Unfortunately for them, there are lots of other options available now, and we will be looking at alternatives.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47