ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Tannco

I was very reluctant to get this app, as I was reading the reviews and it seemed to be quite negative. But I have to be honest I've had this app for four months now and it's fantastic!

Not one issue!

When I do need a little help, which doesn't involve the app not working correctly. It's just I haven't educated myself correctly, customer service has been great!

Always very detailed helpful responses. Yes there is some minor things I would like to change within the app, but overall I totally recommend Shipstation based on our personal experience!

WowBacon

I have used this app for page builder! It works well but I have not used it enough to give it 5 stars

Kiya Tomlin

I used to love this app but I just received notification my service was cancelled at my request.....I never requested this and now cannot get a hold of anyone to fix this. Im waiting for an email reply from a request 3 days ago....I have shipments that need to happen and I can get signed in to do so, or retrieve previous information on these shipments. Maybe someone will answer me on here

Toolbox Widget

this app has so many issues if a customer buys more than one sku in the same order. The software doesn't look at the sku's individually but only sees it as a "Multiple item" order. So you have to setup all these tags and work arounds. Now we have more and mores sku's and orders we keep finding more and more issues. if you are a 1 sku company than 5 stars

Sunray Fly Fish

DO NOT USE. They have broken API functionality with Royal Mail and as a result up to 50% of my shipments went missing. The UK Manager just called me personally and admitted they know about this issue but thought people weren't losing 'too many.'

Freeman Vape juice

does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money, does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money,

Auto Parts Cheaper

We have been using ship station for years. unfortunately, within the past year, things have gone downhill quickly. Labels won't print, Tracking details are not sent back to Shopify. Just a new headache every day. What used to be the best is now the worst, and has been completely ruined. Look elsewhere for a reliable solution.

Violate The Dress Code

We have been using this since moving over to Shopify. Pair this with a thermal printer to greatly improve order processing times!

Hearth & Heart

Can not click on HELP with out it logging me off to log back in so we have no way of Fixing a uploading error for Etsy. We get this Error:
An error occurred attempting to update orders: receipts is not a valid value for Int32.

Water Bargain

Love it when it works. But it doesn't always work! Lots of bugs and lots of down time unfortunately.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44