ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

CT SOUNDS

I have been a loyal Shipstation user for almost 3 years now. Recently, all the features that I loved about Shipstation stopped working correctly. The main features I used from these app was to process my Shopify orders through Amazon Multichannel Fulfilment but recently it stopped moving the orders to Shipped Status leaving it in pending fulfillment never uploading the tracking numbers. I see many others complaining about this problem also. I now have 100's of customers emailing me every week asking for their tracking numbers because Shipstation is no longer functioning correctly.

Now this app sucks and creates more work for me that it would be for me to process my orders without this software! Like I said it used to be great but recently the features I used it for stopped working correctly.

I contacted customer support, it has been over a week now since I contacted them about my issue and it has still not been fixed. They told me that the escalated my claim to a developer and that it will take a while for them to get back to me with no ETA on when this could be fixed, which is just great! I don't have a long time to wait, I need to process my customer's orders NOW! Not in a few weeks... Plus in the meantime they want me to continue to pay for their app while it doesn't even work properly for me.

I will be finding a new way to handle all my shipments my moving forward because I need a company that cares about me and my customers.

SmartSupplementStacks

great app to help ship orders to customers. i like it, it is easy to use and has a good price for the value.

CoBionic

We're still trying to use the app.

First of all the support is terrible. They're not the only company that does this, but any actual issue has to get escalated with no ETAs for resolution. Anyone who interacts directly with customers has zero ability to resolve technical issues in the app.

Automation to FBA doesn't work at all. They say it's "something in the backend" that they're looking into, but they don't know what or when they'll be able to fix it.

And every basic task we've asked for so far hasn't been possible at all.

FrostGuard

So, overall, I love that Ship Station integrates with a lot of our other apps and has some nice features (Alias, ability to hold orders, etc.).

I'm massively disappointed in the helpfulness of the support and miss the much more helpful people at Shipping Easy.

They also oversell the 'customize your packing slip' feature and don't provide any advice or support for that either.

Just fair warning. :-/

Brave & Bearded

Shipstation is amazing REALLY!! It is easy to set up and understand, can print an order so fast and it's so simple!

Brew Lucky

This app is awesome! It's a one-stop for order printing, picking lists, shipping, calculating costs and fulfillment. The customer service has been great too!

Dolo Supplies

Has made shipping so much easier for us. Great app. Highly recommended.

Beard Unlimited

Amazing app for shipping! It really helps to organize and streamline my fulfillment efforts. A must-have for any ecommerce business!

Smart Meter

Very intuitive to use. Saves me hours of time each week. I love the features and ease of use.

Shanieism

IT doesn't work efficiently with Shopify. If an order is fulfilled through Shopify it's still listed as waiting to be shipped in ShipSation. This adds a lot of manual tasks that need to be completed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42