ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 27, 2023

We’ve been using Shipstation for a few years, and it completely changed our order fulfillment process. We’re an omni-channel ecommerce business and the ability to see all our orders from the different selling channels in one place allowed us to streamline our processes and improve our order fulfillment timelines. It also allows us to offer multiple shipping options to our customers without having to change the process of how we create and print the labels. 10/10 would recommend for any small business looking to fulfill orders more efficiently!

Amanda Deer Jewelry
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 24, 2023

We have used them for 6 years now and couldn't recommend a better software to use for shipping. They are one of the few that works and cares about its customers and will go above and beyond for you!

Grill Your Ass Off
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
January 6, 2023

The app works well except for printing problems from time to time. However I would not recommend using their insurance - 'shipinsurance'. The app allows you to buy insurance on an item even if it is not insurable. I have been using the app assuming if I could buy insurance the item was insurable. I have filed my first claim in two years and it has been denied as the shipping option was not insurable despite the fact that they offered insurance on my shipping option. I would have chosen a different shipping option had I known this. App needs to be fixed so that insurance is not offered on non-insurable shipping options.

The Orange Room
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 29, 2022

I am so frustrated at this app and the lack of support that we have been receiving. Ever since the update, Shipsation has been a total disappointment. We used it without any issues for the past 5 years but once the upgrade happened, nothing has been functioning properly. It's time-consuming to have to reach out to tech support constantly because their app isn't functioning properly. I am looking into a different fulfillment app.

SWL
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Edited November 17, 2022

Love Ship station streamlines all my shipping into 1 central place.
I am able to ship from multiple sales platforms and use my multiple courier accounts.

Wolverine Custom Woodcraft
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 7, 2022

We've used Shipstation for six years now. Their most recent update has completely ruined this software. Per support, we must uninstall and then reinstall their printing software each week (and have done so for the past several months). What's the point of shipping software that's unable to print labels?!

Melodic Virtue®
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 6, 2022

their support technic team was really Helpful .
But I was not really happy with the rates and it was quite complicated to choose a package/carrier. I did not enjoy my experience.

Peek-a-Boo mini creation
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 1, 2022

The app doesn't put import/export data for international shipments: hts code, values, etc. It is causes problems, because they ignored it. It is in their api and simple to include. There is no reason to leave it out. It reduces the value of the the app and service.

Rhinestone Jewelry Corporation
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 17, 2022

I've been using the app for 4+ years. Used to be a great app but the recent updates turn it into total crap. The users on shared workstations can't print anymore . Tried to get assistance from support only to be told that "Because of the changes made to this version of ShipStation Connect, we recommend only having one user logged in at a single time " - hello, 1992 is speaking .

Treshers
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
October 6, 2022

Truly awful development team removing or breaking features with every update. Every bug report is ignored. Every feature request is ignored. Customer service team is useless, they will "forward over tickets to their dev team" and then respond after months and months of outage issue reports just to tell you they aren't doing anything. Based on my experience, I genuinely hope a good competitor puts them out of business.

Little Colorado