ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Bella Dolce

This app is not user friendly at all. None of my orders would show up and I had to put them in manually. Also they have awful service and dont have live chat. Download Pirate Ship Instead

Vermont Moonlight Cookies

ShipStation is very helpful. Shopify Order information goes directly to ShipStation and saves me so much time - time I can spend on baking cookies. I used to waste a lot of time preparing shipping information. Now with ShipStation it takes minutes and the package is ready to go. I ust wish ShipStation had is a help desk. The only way to get assistance is through email that where I may not get a response for 24 hours, or a chat that is not always available. When I'm having trouble with getting a label printed, I can't wait that long to get assistance. Otherwise, I'm extremely happy with ShipStation.

linengarb.com

I would like better tutorials explaining how to troubleshoot problems that arise when using multiple stores/multiple branded labels/ pick lists. My branded forms are crossing over and show up in the wrong store's printed items.

eTech Surplus

We use this App to connect to both our eBay and Shopify Stores so we only have to use one shipping software for all our shipping needs.

Annie Howes

I love using Shipstation. It integrates seamlessly, and helps me keep shipping costs down. I can easily track shipments from various selling venues, as well as my own website in one easy to use platform.

Silver Sprocket

ShipStation is absolutely vital to our online selling processes, allowing us to easily keep track of MANY orders with different kinds of complicated settings, "splitting" orders if a certain item is temporarily out of stock, keeping inventory organized, and automating the process of assigning default package and shipment settings based on items ordered or locations. It is an absolute lifesaver and saves us tons of time, energy, and money over Shopify's built in shipping options.

Claim Defame

I really like how easy it is to use. The integration with shopify is seamless and it's super easy to import orders. Also, I like how it integrates with my stamps.com account so you can easily add more money as soon as you run out of shipping budget without leaving shipstation.com or disrupting the current order that you're, oftentimes, right in the middle of shipping. I also like how easy it is to process returns or exchanges and how it gives me the ability to email the customer with the return label automatically OR download the label so that I can send it as an attachment in a personal email to the customer's exchange or return request. Honestly, no negative feedback and would highly recommend it to any other CPG start-up.

Hobby Sense

Excellent solution for shipping, best app in this category! We use it for more than a year, and extremely happy with it

Drug Free Help Store

We love this app. It has saved us so much time in doing our shipping. We love how quickly we can do shipping for all our orders in just a few clicks.

TC Straps - Straps for Panerai Watches

ShipStation has come a long way since I started using them 7 years ago. Now, it is seamless and saves me hours of shipping time each week. ShipStation Connect has become more efficient at integrating with my 2 Shopify stores and I am sure it will continue to do so going forward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49