ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

HairMadeEasi

We haven't had the opportunity to use this app yet but the customer service is better than any app we've used.

BIG KIZZY HAIR

It's a good and straight forward platform, however; they do not have a call center so fixing a problem through emails can take up to two weeks and I can't wait that long for my customers to have the best experience with our brand

Bella's Basket

When it works I love it. But unfortunately I have more problems getting it work that it's worth. Looking to switch to something else that I can just use and not have to switch browsers, refresh, log out and back in all the time and just hope it decides to finally work. Wish I didn't have so many issues because the system is great but I waste more time trying to buy labels than anything.

Thread and Maple

My partner has been using Shipstation for years and it's a truly incredible tool. We set it up for our new Shopify store in literally 5 minutes and were able to configure full automation to route everything for our second brand through a separate from address/canada post account via their automation engine. Hugely powerful. All shopify order data comes in beautifully, even custom line items, gift-wrap notes, etc... Hugely impressed! Their support is amazing, instantly available via live chat on a Friday at 8pm and guided me through the automation rule in 2 mins. Highly recommend!

ROTD Crafter's Corner

This review should be a negative 5 star....they should have to give me stars!
absolutely WORST customer service ever (see below for transcript)! Go to shippo, go straight to the carriers, hell drive your orders out to your customers. THIS IS NOT THE APP TO DO IT!!!

I ship alot of packages every day....so far this month 321 packages (not bad for a little old lady sitting at home). And I was looking for a way to mainline my shipping process. I came across this program and have had nothing but trouble. But NOTHING beats this week!

They charged me $120 for ONE package that was shipped about an hour away. Now this package weighed LESS THAN 2 lbs, and had dimensions of 25x19x1. and when I questioned it, I was basically told "too bad, deal with it". So I want an explanation. They claim that I was being hit by all of these backcharges at once, but NO explanation on what the back charges were???

I questioned and questioned over and over again. STILL no answer. Here is the latest correspondence trying to find out why i was being charged so much? Same size package shipped 45mins away (really wish I just drove it myself), charged $10 originally, and $17 back charge???? FOR WHAT????

Transcript:

someone must get back to me today about these hidden fees of over 120 I was charged.
Chat started
Support Team
Thanks for chatting in, we're working on finding the next available agent for you!

Clara H. joined the chat
Clara H.
Hi Julie, our team is still looking into this for you and Maia is in contact with you via email
All updates related to your case will be sent to you there

I expect someone to explain these "hidden back charges to me"./ there is NO acceptable reason that I should pay 120 for a box that weighed LESS THAN 2 lbs and had dimension of 25x19x1
Clara H.
I'm happy to let Maia know that you're looking for an update, is there anything else that I can help you with here in chat?

i already received her "message" yesterday which gave ZERO explanation just yes these are the charges, deal with it. one package cost me 28 dollars to ship...and this was being delivered 45 mins away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clara H.
I can see your responses to the ticket from last night, Maia will be sure to follow up with you

i ship a lot of packages every day...and i am seriously looking into other shipping programs unless someone explains these hidden charges, today
do i pay extra because these are residential addresses?
if so, why isnt' that on the front end, how much additional is it for resi?
Clara H.
I definitely understand where you're coming from, but I do not have access to those details

you have answers to those last 2 questions
Clara H.
I do not have access to those details and your case has been escalated to one of our team leads, Maia, who is working to resolve this for you

so you don't know if u charge for residential addresses?
Clara H.
I will let her know that you're looking for a response as soon as possible

you need a new job because that is a general question and everyone should know that
Clara H.
Is there anything else I can assist you with while we're here in chat? I'm happy to help how I can, but for updates on this case, please refer to your original ticket so that we can help you as efficiently as possible

i am going to be posting this message all over the internet so they can see what customer services DOESNT look like
One moment please.

Nuuvo Haircare

Your customer service and support is NOT acceptable. I've told you on three occasions that I'm unable to set up correctly, so I can't use it ... please help, PLEASE HELP, yet you keep sending email replies how busy you are, but were all busy too, so waiting for over 4 WEEKS and still not getting a response or my issue resolved is pitiful and not acceptable. I'm going to find a program / app who actually wants my business, and is prepared to help me get my app set up correctly.

Steveston Motor Co

This is a stupid app, don't use it. Takes way longer to do anything. The only reason I'm using it for now is to integrate DHL, but will be deleting it whel DHL updates their app in two weeks. Can't wait.

Impact Technology Systems

Shipstation will offer you a 30 day "free trial". I cancelled BEFORE the deadline because it wasn't going to work for my store. Then they started billing me two months later. So after you cancel watch your credit card charges and then you can waste a bunch of time and cancel it a second time. No thanks!

fishskyn

Extremely difficult to setup, syncing with orders is cumbersome and unreliable. It is frequently importing orders we have already fulfilled through shopify. Its a mess to setup, a mess to use, and support is 50/50 occasionally its great but occasionally its garbage.

Kid Shoes Direct

Fantastic. Shipstation works perfectly with Shopify. The support is second to none. They are always there to help and always get you going. Worth every cent

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46