ShipStation

ShipStation | Reviews

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Coco'pie Curls

Great option for sellers that are on multiple platforms . Packing lists are also accurate and reflect sales/discounts or what the customer actually paid. Converted from XPSShipper. Costs less and more integrations.

Hello Drinks

A lot of issues with this platform, can't book Couriers Please consistently keeps showing up errors with the packaging, and ShipStation don't understand the error code. Australia Post, you can't book multiple labels per order, so you get charged double, even though Australia Post are not requesting that amount, so seems dodgy that ShipStation might be pocketing the extra dollars. Also with Australia Post you can't access your terms, so need to book each label up front. This integration is certainly having a negative impact on our costs.

Uncle Chook's Chicken Salt

love this app :) helpful customer service too. shipping is easy and cheap now, wish I knew about them sooner

Sphera Milano

Thanks to Ship station our work became so much easier best app ever! IT saved us soo much time and money also best customer service always availeble

Tropic Isle Living

This app works great. No issues at all. Would recommend to everyone who has a Shipstation account. We were able to sync orders and products with no issues.

Waterborne Skateboards

Shipstation is critical to our operation. It has features that make our shipping team much more efficient.

Hercules Candy and Chocolate Shop

ShipStation is a lifesaver and a time saver! It integrates seamlessly with Shopify and keeps the whole shipping process on track from start to finish. It autofills the shipping data for the shipping labels and sends the customer automatic shipping confirmation and tracking data. You literally can't make a mistake. It even warns you if an address has errors. I highly recommend ShipStation!

Violet Aquarium

I signed up as a paying customer thinking that this would work fine but how wrong I was. This app is very very slow. here is the example: We get online orders via shopify and it takes minimum 40 minutes to show up on shipstation. so we aree not able to ship items as the order comes in. I wish i had known about this before. I will start to look for another app that doesn't have this sort of annoying delays. No one should delay shipping their orders because a shipping app is delaying in showing up the order and keep in mind each how important each order is. And this app is showing the orders 40 mins late and we can only print the label after that precious time is lost?

Sacramento Republic FC Team Store

We've been using ShipStation for 8 years. The integration with Shopify is seamless. It's easy to use and saves us so much time. It allows us to ship from multiple carriers, handles international shipments, and returns. I can't imagine operating an online store without it.

All Y’alls Foods

You will have access to whatever shipping partners you work with. For me, it is UPS, USPS, and FedEx and you can easily see cost and transit times and choose what works best for you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56