ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

CAVITYCOLORS, LLC

Used to like this app, but right before the holiday season they decide to change things up. Instead of using usps.com to track usps orders, it now links to stamps.com tracking which is hideous. And there isn't a way to revert it. Cool... Also, you can create batches of labels, which is useful, but it's been years and they haven't been able to allow other employees to access said batches. So I can't see batches my coworkers make, or edit them. Which kinda sucks. I think shipstation is good if you do small amounts of shipping. I think we've out grown them, and it's disappointing.

Mels Crafty Mojo LLC

After nearly a year using ShipStation, I have to say we are quite satisfied overall. While not perfect - there are a few minor bugs here and there - I would definitely say its outperformed all of the other options we'd tried in the past. Absolutely love the built-in scan verification feature for packing orders as it has decreased our fulfillment error rate by over 98%. We've also had no issues with getting in touch with live chat or phone agents who have been able to help us with whatever issue we've encountered.

onestopsoccer.com

I was over charged $249.00 for 3 labels less then 3oz each. tried to contact customer service I was on hold for over 2 hours. after that all they did pushed me to stamps.com also 3 hours on hold. and all the parent company stamps.com did is gave me an email address to postal service to file a claim. I have been with those companies for many years very bad customer service no one to talk to.

Alieva

I wanted to install the app knowing the app's review is low,
but it's seem these low reviews are correct and it's not a good app at all, After connecting the app to my Shopify store, it never shows orders, first issue

Nautilus Puzzles - Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles For Adults

We have been Ship Station customers for years, and apart from being somewhat buggy we have never had any real problems.
We changed to a Shopify store a year ago, and I need to integrate Shopify with Ship Station.
Now, I realize why there are all these complaints about their customer service.
I have requested a call back from a tech support person on two occasions and it hasn't happened either time. The first time they actually made an appointment to call, but never did.
The second time they were supposed to email to set up an appointment. It has been a week and no email.
The support we have received via Live Chat has been good, but should there be a serious problem with integration, I have no confidence that I could ever reach a live person to resolve it.
When we started with Ship Station, we had an account manager who helped us set it up. Now, like every other tech company, they think its OK to skimp on live support to save money. Unfortunately for them, there are lots of other options available now, and we will be looking at alternatives.

Plan B Fashionista Boutique

I use this app to manage my inventory in 6 marketplaces. As long as it is working and uploading tracking and counting things correctly it is ok, but if you have a problem and need support then they hang you out to dry. ZERO customer service and problem solving. We used to have Stitch labs and it was expensive, so you get what you pay for with Sellbrite. They need to have customer support on chat. We are a pretty big seller and need better support

CaliConnected

Shipstation is terrible. If you do any significant volume, stay away! Printers and scales always disconnect from shipstation connect. When you attempt to contact support, you have to wait weeks to hear back. Chat queue is always 100 plus, so your day is over and they still haven't communicated with you. When you call, they say they will respond within 72 hours, and no one ever calls back. The only way to fix the scales and printers is to uninstall and reinstall their shipstation connect driver. Clearly there is something wrong with their software if that is the only solution.

Marie Sharp's USA OFFICIAL STORE

Sadly, we have to leave the product. If you have a lot of volume, this is not a good app for you. No matter what we do, tracking information is not sent to our customers nor does it update the shopify order with the tracking information. So we end up fielding calls and questions from angry customers wanting to know where their shipping information is.

Customer service simply says they can not replicate the problem? So reluctantly, we go back to the standard shopify shipping using our custom account.

If you only ship a few packages a day, and can manually take the time to update your orders, then you could give it a try.

HairMadeEasi

We haven't had the opportunity to use this app yet but the customer service is better than any app we've used.

BIG KIZZY HAIR

It's a good and straight forward platform, however; they do not have a call center so fixing a problem through emails can take up to two weeks and I can't wait that long for my customers to have the best experience with our brand

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46