ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Hidden Router

I used to be very happy with ShipStation.
HOWEVER - if you ever need help - their support is beyond useless.
I had an issue with shipping using DHL where it kept saying that I have insufficient funds with an error code.
So I opened a ticket with them and told them the issue that I have. About 4 hours later - they finally reply saying "there might be an issue with your card at stamps (which only does usps), please re-add your card"
That tells me two things - first their support is utterly clueless, second - they didn't even check my ticket, but instead answered with a canned reply.
I then opened another ticket, hoping to get a person that would at least remotely care. Nope - same reply from the other person.
Now to make things clear - they did take the $50 for the shipping, and added it to the account. The included screenshot shows that there are money. I also shipped 4 packages using USPS after that - without a single issue. So I tried talking to them again - it just showed me how clueless they are.

I am done with shipstation after using them for years, because this is unacceptable. If you are looking for a good shipping software to go with your store - AVOID shipstation and look elsewhere. I am just starting to look for an alternative, but I am very much done with this joke of a company.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Shipstation since we migrated to Shopify Plus. There a lot of great features, tools and reporting that are included. We have not had any issues and would definitely recommend it, especially for high volume merchants.

-HippieShop

Deadstock

Stay away - I was wrongfully charged for a month's subscription after following the customer service agent's instruction of how to extend a trial and ended up being charged for an extra month also.

I've been attempting to chase this up for over five months now with no reply. This company owes me nearly £80 and seems to have no interest in dealing with it other than avoiding me.

asylumzone

Used to be good. Now with Shopify locations, when I make a sale, my sales channel removes the sold stock from inventory. Once I ship the order through ShipStation, Shipstation ADDS INVENTORY BACK. and they are refusing to take blame and blaming Shopify. My inventory is getting messed up with every sale. I’m switching to Shipworks.

Tannco

I was very reluctant to get this app, as I was reading the reviews and it seemed to be quite negative. But I have to be honest I've had this app for four months now and it's fantastic!

Not one issue!

When I do need a little help, which doesn't involve the app not working correctly. It's just I haven't educated myself correctly, customer service has been great!

Always very detailed helpful responses. Yes there is some minor things I would like to change within the app, but overall I totally recommend Shipstation based on our personal experience!

WowBacon

I have used this app for page builder! It works well but I have not used it enough to give it 5 stars

Kiya Tomlin

I used to love this app but I just received notification my service was cancelled at my request.....I never requested this and now cannot get a hold of anyone to fix this. Im waiting for an email reply from a request 3 days ago....I have shipments that need to happen and I can get signed in to do so, or retrieve previous information on these shipments. Maybe someone will answer me on here

Toolbox Widget

this app has so many issues if a customer buys more than one sku in the same order. The software doesn't look at the sku's individually but only sees it as a "Multiple item" order. So you have to setup all these tags and work arounds. Now we have more and mores sku's and orders we keep finding more and more issues. if you are a 1 sku company than 5 stars

Sunray Fly Fish

DO NOT USE. They have broken API functionality with Royal Mail and as a result up to 50% of my shipments went missing. The UK Manager just called me personally and admitted they know about this issue but thought people weren't losing 'too many.'

Freeman Vape juice

does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money, does not work with shopify. Cost us ALOT of money,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44