ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Kid Shoes Direct

Fantastic. Shipstation works perfectly with Shopify. The support is second to none. They are always there to help and always get you going. Worth every cent

SmartBox Express

Their so-called "support" department might as well not even exist. They get back to you on only some inquiries, and ONLY when they get good and ready to. They are either unresponsive, or at best, SLOW.

Moreover, not all customers are equal in the eyes of ShipStation. The higher paying the plan, the better you get treated. But if you're not on Pro or higher, it's as if you don't matter, so just forget it!

Pet n Pony

Where do I start! the idea and roadmap they have are great but what they say they offer doesn't work. We are UK based and find Fundamental things like the invoices are wrong as they show the price and the tax added together as the order total so the customer thinks they are paying more than they are. Shipstation told me this was fixed in version 3 but it isn't. The support they offer is poor. I have been trying to get set up for 5 weeks and the person I am speaking with who I have to book in a 30min appointment with once a week doesn't know the system and has to create support tickets for every issue I have. they have issues with exporting data, booking in certain labels like royal mail jersey or DPD Ireland. The automation rules they have are hit and miss and it seems to take time to make amendments. you have to reload the page numerous times for things to take effect.
I would be more than happy to change my rating if these things are addressed. I have tried with support but when you get an email in reply to a phone call asking if I still have a problem to get in touch. I wouldn't have contacted them in the first place if I didn't have a problem (i would just like some help). I'm trying to give them my money and they aren't able to help me to do it. for anyone thinking about moving to ship station its not a 1 click setup and there is an awful lot of work to do to get things working as you need and if you're like me you will find some basic features are missing.

Sunshine Style TV

I had to change my rating back to one star. Today it didn't connect due an error at the end of Ship Station for 3 hours. Just a white screen and gear spinning. Horrible support. Continued errors with Shopify Software. I held for 40 minutes with phone support, then a leave a message, message came on. The email support is a joke. Token incompatibility with shopify. I am not happy. I spent 1/2 my morning trying to deal with shipping only 20 orders. Account rep is not responsive and there is no one to fill in. When you do reach people they are poorly trained and not helpful. All they do is ask for a 5 star rating

Woodchucks Wood

I'd love to write about all the features I love, but I simply can't. It's got a pretty nasty bug in that you can't print labels from the Batch folder, if they were purchased on Shipstation, using their Amazon API. I highlighted a bunch of labels, to print them all out, but it skipped all the Amazon labels. Worse part is, I didn't notice, until I had customers screaming at me. Almost lost my Amazon account because of late shipments. I notified SS right away, and it's been weeks, and they still haven't fixed it. As soon as they do, I'll remove this review. By the way Shipstation, it's bug request 1169881.

Hidden Router

I used to be very happy with ShipStation.
HOWEVER - if you ever need help - their support is beyond useless.
I had an issue with shipping using DHL where it kept saying that I have insufficient funds with an error code.
So I opened a ticket with them and told them the issue that I have. About 4 hours later - they finally reply saying "there might be an issue with your card at stamps (which only does usps), please re-add your card"
That tells me two things - first their support is utterly clueless, second - they didn't even check my ticket, but instead answered with a canned reply.
I then opened another ticket, hoping to get a person that would at least remotely care. Nope - same reply from the other person.
Now to make things clear - they did take the $50 for the shipping, and added it to the account. The included screenshot shows that there are money. I also shipped 4 packages using USPS after that - without a single issue. So I tried talking to them again - it just showed me how clueless they are.

I am done with shipstation after using them for years, because this is unacceptable. If you are looking for a good shipping software to go with your store - AVOID shipstation and look elsewhere. I am just starting to look for an alternative, but I am very much done with this joke of a company.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Shipstation since we migrated to Shopify Plus. There a lot of great features, tools and reporting that are included. We have not had any issues and would definitely recommend it, especially for high volume merchants.

-HippieShop

Deadstock

Stay away - I was wrongfully charged for a month's subscription after following the customer service agent's instruction of how to extend a trial and ended up being charged for an extra month also.

I've been attempting to chase this up for over five months now with no reply. This company owes me nearly £80 and seems to have no interest in dealing with it other than avoiding me.

asylumzone

Used to be good. Now with Shopify locations, when I make a sale, my sales channel removes the sold stock from inventory. Once I ship the order through ShipStation, Shipstation ADDS INVENTORY BACK. and they are refusing to take blame and blaming Shopify. My inventory is getting messed up with every sale. I’m switching to Shipworks.

Tannco

I was very reluctant to get this app, as I was reading the reviews and it seemed to be quite negative. But I have to be honest I've had this app for four months now and it's fantastic!

Not one issue!

When I do need a little help, which doesn't involve the app not working correctly. It's just I haven't educated myself correctly, customer service has been great!

Always very detailed helpful responses. Yes there is some minor things I would like to change within the app, but overall I totally recommend Shipstation based on our personal experience!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45