ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TAQUERO MUCHO AUSTIN

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have used shipstation for quite some time and it has been great. We have connected multiple store types and it has run through them with ease. It is very intuitive and easy to use. It is a breeze to work with.

Lovepray jewelry

Time spent using app Over 9 years

We waste at least 20 hours a week with Shipstation’s new version that no one asked for, that is so bad. We grew to depend on it, I feel betrayed, I wish I could sue you.

Outbound Lighting

Loyal ShipStation user for years, had gotten quite used to things and everything ran fairly smoothly. Had gotten the new layout forced upon me but always could switch back. Now that the V3 is rolled out and forced upon us with no reverting, our ability to ship effortlessly is impossible. We have been on support calls for hours only to be told "huh, that's weird" and no solution in sight. Now having to manually adjust every one of our hundreds of orders because of glitches and bugs in this new layout that they have been working on for over a year. It's really sad, I loved this stuff, and now it's borderline unusable, and searching for other solutions.

Unique Creations and Designs LLC

I am very pleased with shipstation. ShipStation is easy to use and the customer service is amazing. I would recommend ShipStation to any business.

Tragic Beautiful

Location Australia

So many glitches. We have lost over $1000 in orders going incorrectly to the wrong people due to label glitches and another glitch where it would not mark an order sent so our team sent it twice. Definitely do not recommend.

Pig of the Month BBQ

Time spent using app Over 5 years

I've used this app for literal years and years, and it's been perfectly fine. Ever since they updated the layout and forced it on us with no option to revert it's been buggy, glitching out at anything more than a few orders at a time, and have completely disrupted the work flow many of us have been using for years. Now it's taking 2-3x as long to do the same basic stuff we used to do. Please use Pirate Ship or something else. Ship Station sucks

DinkyDogClub

Time spent using app About 6 years

ShipStation recently forced users into a new interface that is awful and buggy. It now takes much longer to get packages out the door and creating returns and return labels takes twice as long as it used to. Good luck getting anyone from ShipStation to respond to help requests. Actively looking for a replacement because of how slow it's made fulfilling orders.

Inked Goddess Creations

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I've been using Shipstation for about 5 years now, and this most recent update is absolutely horrible. They made it very hard to split orders, and the newly split orders no longer have their own order number. Now, as of July 1st, you can't even split orders anymore. I'm sure it's just a glitch, but when we have a large order that needs to be split into multiple shipments, we can't do it anymore. Printing labels now takes extra unnecessary steps. When you hover over an order, order details automatically pop up in a screen in front of you and doesn't go away until you click the popup away. That's annoying. They also took my custom layout for printing and wiped it clean with this new update, so I have to re-establish that. This new update is absolutely horrible, and good luck figuring out how to contact them. I am on the Gold plan and it took me 30 minutes to figure out how to contact them because help just says that if I'm on the gold plan, I should click the ? and a chat button will be there. There is no chat button. I actually have no idea what I clicked on in 30 minutes of searching to make the chat button appear, but it was ridiculous. This update will more than likely cause us to leave Shipstation after many years with them because each day it just gets worse.

Lammle's Western Wear

Time spent using app Over 3 years

When it is working fine, it is a treat to use. Integration with our Shopify store is a must, and it usually work great. Lots of features and integrations with carriers. Structurally, I have little to complain about. However, the app is glitchy sometimes. Various pieces stop working for short periods of time, although their "uptime meter" claims everything is A-OK. More importantly, however, their service has been getting sloooooooow. I've had 2 tickets open for days, and nobody has helped me yet. One of the tickets is essential to our business to be tended to immediately, yet... crickets. The service was always a bit lacking, but by this point they badly need more support staff.

Light-O-Rama

Shipping orders themselves seem to be going alright, but I've been dumbfounded at the number of basic things we've asked for where the response has been "You're the first person to ever ask about this feature!" which I have a hard time believing. For example, printing one Order Summary per page when bulk printing is not an option (seriously?). The most recent shock has been that, in order to simply increase the font size of the packing slips/order summaries so our more elderly staff members can read them, I have to upgrade to a higher plan that unlocks "customization" of documents. I don't want to fully customize the documents, I just want the font bigger so our staff can read it. Sucks that they want to charge us an extra $240 per year for the privilege of printing readable documents. We're in too deep now to switch apps, but my advice to anyone considering this would be to ask all those "seemingly dumb" questions you have about features so you're not shocked about what's not included down the road.