ShipStation

ShipStation | Reviews

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Painted Lavender

Excellent! I cannot imagine running my business without this software. It is incredibly efficient and has saved me so much time. Exceptional support as well. The only regret I have is not signing up for Shipstation sooner!

Crafty Girl Maria

Love this app. This makes my life so much more simple.
Firstly, the support I have had is really good. An initial meeting was set up with someone and she supported me all the way.
I have very complex settings to enable me to automate my shipping method and weight, and the app is very customisable to your needs.
I can easily download all of my shipments before I confirm them, so I can count them and make sure they are correct first. It enables you to easily flag express orders and certain types of orders.
You can also use it to print out all of your packing slips, which is very useful. It also tells you if you have already printed them.
I used to use Royal mail click and drop, but this makes it so much easier.
It is working really well.

BrushGuard

Great plugin for Shopify! We've been using ShipStation for almost a year to integrate our Shopify store (getbrushguard.com) with Canada Post delivery service. The integration is seamless. The notifications for Customers and the Store have several convenient options. ShipStation servers are very reliable and always available. Service by real people is available by phone.
__________ Excellent plugin pour Shopify! Nous utilisons ShipStation depuis près d'un an pour intégrer notre boutique Shopify (getbrushguard.com) avec le service de livraison Postes Canada. L'intégration est parfaite. Les notifications pour les Clients et la Boutique comportent plusieurs options très pratiques. Les serveurs ShipStation sont très fiables et toujours disponibles. Le service par des vraies personnes est disponible par téléphone.

Pine Apparel Inc

We love the ease of ShipStation. It is seamless, we use it on the backend (Cin7) for orders with customers. We have it here in Shopify and the workflow is the same. The team doesn't have to manage two different companies. Customers get delivery notification and confirmation when received. ShipStation has been instrumental in streamlining our fulfillment! Thanks so much!

sureshotproducts

I use it for my personal e-com business and have recommended it to many clients. I really don't think there is a better shipping solution for small to mid-sized e-commerce businesses.

Unagi

This is the perfect solution for a business our size. Plug and play with no custom buildout, easily split orders between fulfillment centers, basically anything you need to do is built in. Can't recommend it enough.

Gallant Bullets

This software is very easy to use. For example it works well with our Ship Station Software. I would recommend this to other businesses who are looking to simplify their online order processing.

Blud Lubricants

We use this app for all of your shipping needs in the US. Very easy to use. I highly recommend. The installation is easy. Customer service is excellent although a bit slow at times. Overall a great company to work with.

Bread SRSLY

We use Shipstation for our order fulfillment and have had a great experience so far. There are hardly any issues with the app and order creation/lookup/actual shipment. The integration with Shopify is seamless. It would be great to edit an order's items after the order syncs from Shopify to Shipstation. It would also be great to have the default view on the Orders page expanded to 1000, not 500.

Advanced Skincare Solutions Store

Absolutely love the integration with ShipStation for my websites. It has made doing business so much easier for me.