ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sounds Good

Best app out there to ship your products effortlessly. We have multiple e-commerce stores so this is very helpful to fetch all the different stores via the same app and the same carrier (Canada Post, in our case)

RC Visions

Rates are not syncing with checkout cart, According to shopify provided by shopify, the customer paid $13.95 while shipstation is trying to charge us $94 What a nice profit margin Impossible to get a hold of them, "Contact us" keeps taking me into loops of support documents They don't care if the site is not converting because we only have FedEx account showing in check-out It keeps asking me to upgrade shopify to advance or plus plan while I upgraded to advance plan months ago. Shopify people felt bad and emailed them on my behalf

Knotty Design Co.

I honestly have nothing good to say about this app. I downloaded the free trial in 2021 and was BOMBARDED by customer support emails and phone calls. They were calling me up to 5 times per day and emailing me to help me set up because I had not printed a label. I ended up deleting the app because I was so annoyed by their calls. I decided to give it another shot today as our business needs a more streamlined shipping solution, but none of our current orders will import from Shopify. I think it is expensive for what you get in the first place, but the outdated interface, lagging order imports, and overboard customer service make this app a hard no for us.

Danger Close Apparel

I'm done with this app. I've tried to resolve this several times with Shipstation support, but they tell me it's "working as intended." Here are my issues...
1) When I change an order's address in Shopify, the change in address doesn't import into shipstation. I've sent items to the wrong address many times because of this.
2) When updating the address in the Shipstation app, the web version doesn't reflect the change, causing orders to be shipped to the wrong address.
3) The sync is extremely inaccurate to what is shown in Shopify when shipped via multiple vendors. For some reason, the developers can't figure out how to have an order that shows fulfilled in Shopify to reflect correctly in Shipstation, causing me to spend hours cross-referencing my open orders in Shopify to manually mark them as fulfilled in Shipstation.
4) My Etsy orders aren't syncing correctly, causing missed orders. For some reason, Shipstation only imports some of the orders, not all of them from Etsy. Again, I've tried to bring attention to these issues but the Shipstation team shows no interest in resolving them. Instead, they want to treat me like I'm ignorant. It would also be helpful to have a phone number so I could discuss the specific issues live.
I'm moving on.

Lions Pride

We have been using Shipstation for approximately 10 years. And when we launched our Shopify store a year ago, we were thrilled to find out it would integrate with Shipstation. They're the best!

Nicholas Moegly

I really love the shopify integration with shipstation. Being able to pull in all of my orders and batch print labels is extremely efficient and saves me a lot of time.

Standout EDC

Very slow in the afternoon in rush period before Xmas hope this will be corrected for next year since it is 50% of our yearly sales All the rest is fine

Ross Street Roasting Co.

ShipStation has been a key ingredient in our multi-store setup for nearly 5 years and it's worked exceptionally well for us that entire time. The feature set has stabilized and there aren't any crazy surprises, it's uptime has been fantastic, and the value-adds they released with aggregate carrier rate discounts w/ USPS & UPS have been great. It does serve as an ingestion point for another piece of software further in our workflow, and the integration that direction has been great as well. All-around great stuff!

EJRecyclery - Cycling New & Used

Integrates perfectly with my Shopify store to handle roughly 150-200 shipments per month. Makes the process much more streamlined than shipping from Shopify directly and provides a bunch of neat automation tools. Highly recommended.

Tinte Cosmetics

This app gave me more time for pondering. thank you for making such a great software. It has made things more efficient.