ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
September 23, 2022

This was the best app we had. Once it was updated IT IS COMPLETE TRASH!! Their support will take weeks with no help. A glitch a day will make you feel like you work for Ship station and not your own business.

Tristar Plants
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 22, 2022

Do not use shipstation if you plan on adding new products to your store on a regular basis. It seemed amazing until I found out that they require you to manually add information for every product you have such as weight, value, customs info and more...all info that was already added to shopify in the first place creating twice the amount of work. The workaround they gave me was to create a spreadsheet and re-import that every time I add a new product. Ridiculous.

Rogue Lab
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 2, 2022

Very happy with the Shopify app.
It makes shipping a super breeze.
Really a good app.
I highly recommend you to try them out

Dry Eye Mask
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 30, 2022

I love how easy it is to use Shipstation with Shopify! I get an order on shopify and it integrates very easily. I would recommend shipstation for all of you selling channels.

Bella Vie Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 2 years
August 30, 2022

ShipStation is the hub of my business. It makes my life so simple. I've connected my shopify store as well as all the other marketplaces where I sell. After several years of use, Shipstation continues to import all my order flawlessly.

DETOUR Shop
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
August 16, 2022

Getting customer support to answer questions is like pulling teeth. I've had a few occasions where Shipstation wouldn't print, I would make labels in bulk and then couldn't print, and assorted other issues. They take over a week to answer meanwhile you're trying to run a business. Annoying.

Crimson and Clover Studio
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 9, 2022

I have used shipstation for years for many of my clients. very good streamlining system. I recommend!

Grocery Boiz
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 4, 2022

Great app for small businesses and includes everything you need to ship hundreds of orders a week with little-to-no hassle. Built-in UPS rate is also absolutely fantastic through them Would highly recommend.

Brazyn Life
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
August 3, 2022

This app is super helpful in making shipping with our Shopify orders. Manually enter customer information when products are ready to ship is a thing of the past. Very helpful.

Element Glo
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 22, 2022

We use Shipstation every day for our E-commerce store. Makes shipping quick and easy. The support is great, Stancey always takes care of us

Klik Belts