ShipStation , 719 reviews

3.9
March 7, 2024

Hands down the worst app I've ever used. Things break all the time, nothing works properly, features suck for an app in development for 10+ years, customer service is basically just set up to tell you nothing is possible or "under investigation" with no follow ups or a follow up after like 2 months - with of course no resolution. I don't ever leave reviews for good or bad apps. This is definitely the one exception, and the $0.08/label on bringing our own carrier was icing on the cake.

PAP MD
4 months using the app
ShipStation replied March 8, 2024

Thank you for your review! We're sorry to hear that we have missed the mark but would love the opportunity to make it right. We have located your open ticket and will be in touch to assist shortly!

March 13, 2024

stancey has been a huge help! thank you for helping solve my problems!

Kechi Bath Company
8 months using the app
March 19, 2024

Works great. Orders transfer seamlessly from Shopify. Rates are spot on. Very efficient and friendly workflow!

SafeWatchSolutions
11 months using the app
March 19, 2024

It makes shipping cheap and easy!

Boosted Safe
9 months using the app
February 15, 2024

I have had a lot of trouble calculating shipping costs. Sometimes my customers are charged way too much and sometimes way too little

O3Vets
Over 1 year using the app
ShipStation replied February 21, 2024

Thank you for your review! We’re sorry to hear we missed the mark and would love to help. Our support team has reached out directly and would like to schedule a time to hop on a call to work together. We’ll be keeping an eye out for your reply. Thanks again!

January 3, 2024

Shipstation was extremely easy to setup. I was able to link it to my Shopify store seamlessly. After tinkering around with it and watching a few youtube videos I trained my team and was ready to go within an hour. I was called by the onboarding team but didn't real need the assistance. Highly recommend for the easy of use and seamless integration.

Boujie & Co. Boutique
About 2 months using the app
Edited December 19, 2023

Frequent bugs, frequent unnecessary UI "upgrades", unbelievably painful claims process. Best to just stick with Shopify shipping.

EDIT Dec 19, 2023 - After posting this review, ShipStation reached out and provided partial resolution. Revising to 3 stars. If all is resolved, will edit to 5 stars.

Filastruder
Over 8 years using the app
January 16, 2024

Customer service is great and really helpful. This app has saved us a lot of time with printing labels. Definitely recommend for any company.

Red Toro
2 months using the app
March 26, 2024

User friendly interface, great shipping options, fast & friendly support & account management.

bohohippyshop