ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

KVgear

We've been using Shipstation for 3 years, shipping around 1000-1500 packages per year. The switch to Shipstation from manual shipping through the USPS was a quantum leap forward in efficiency. We couldn't run our business without Shipstation. Shipstation is perfect in nearly every regard except one: they aren't integrated fully with their parent company, Stamps.com. USPS international shipping options are not named the same in Stamps.com and Shipstation, which leads to confusion. I spent a few hours working with Shipstation user support to deal with the situation and it still wasn't resolved. I wish that Shipstation would change their shipping options to match the names that are officially used by USPS and Stamps.com. It's still not clear to me if Shipstation is permitting me to purchase all of the shipping options offered through my Stamps.com account (which was set up through Shipstation).

Boys Town Gift Shop

We use ShipStation along with Shopify for shipping of our online orders. The integration is seamless and it's easy to compare shipping rates for different shipping partners like USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. to find the most economical option or quickest delivery time. The labels are easy to print and the tracking numbers are helpful when we need to follow a package thru the delivery system. Even adding more postage to our online account is a breeze. If I could suggest anything, it would be to offer a subscription level between the 50 and 500 shipments per month level as we often exceed 50, but don't come anywhere near 500 per month.

ceilingscenes

ShipStation is awesome, it's made a huge impact in the efficiency of our fulfillment. We use it with multiple sales channels, not just shopify, and have been very happy. The only reason for 4 stars (instead of 5) is because I couldn't find an easy way to feed live rates from Shipstation to our Shopify store based on dimensions and weight. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but we'd like customers to just pay actual shipping costs and instead we have estimates based on size/weight buckets.

Countryside Pet Supply

Shipstation has streamlined our process. It has made it very easy for us to receive our orders and get them shipped very quickly. The customer service is great they even call to make sure that we don't need any help with anything. I would recommend Shipstation to anyone using Shopify.

Live Love Spa

During the pandemic, our business had to quickly shift to online sales by adding several Shopify Shops. We started using ShipStation from the beginning and it's been a great decision. We've been able to personalize the shipping experience from our multiple Shops through ShipStation, It's also helped us choose the most efficient shipping mode and save money on our shipping spend. We also utilize ShipStation for our returns program by sending shipping labels for RMA requests. I would highly recommend ShipStation for others looking for shipping options for Shopify Shops.

Hippy Feet

ShipStation has saved me HOURS a week in manual shipping entries. The automation rules alone have been tremendously helpful and the ability to customize labels is an added bonus. Great customer support, I'll be a happy customer for as long as I own an ecommerce business.

Savannah Harley-Davidson

I started using shipstation about 3-4 years ago and love the integration between shopify and shipstation. You can do stand alone shipments through shipstation; as well as shipstation can give you reports on cost of shipping between any storefront used. This is my go to program and shipping rates are great and the best deals possible on ups when I can ship a package for $10 compared to $16 on other programs. Highly recommended for sure!

Seattle Thread Company

Stamps.com owns Shipstation and likes to make a sizeable margin on the USPS Priority Mail labels they offer through Shipstation. Do your own comparisons on rates for your shipping needs before settling on any label and shipping solution for your business -- we realized that the full cubic rates that are available to us through Shopify or Shippo are always much less expensive than what Shipstation/Stamps.com is willing to provide to small businesses that do not quality for a bulk high-volume direct contract with USPS. Likewise the UPS Air and Ground rates that were offered to us with our own UPS account through Shipstation were always significantly more than the same UPS rates available to us through Shopify or Shippo. The Shipstation UI, bulk order processing and printing, the ability to print to a remote printer with Shipstation Connect, and the customer self-service returns portal were all decent and useful over the eight years we were a Shipstation customer. There is even a smartphone app for on-the-go order processing.

Nature's Fabrics

App works perfectly for our needs. We have been using Shopify for years. We specifically like the item view, where you can see a thumbnail of what the customer ordered. We also like the feature that allows you to see if this is a new customer or a repeat buyer. They are attentive to customer issues, have very little down time and over all it is the best out there- (we have looked)

Emily's Chocolates

I like using Shipstation as standalone software but this app is just not cutting it. It's incredibly buggy and inconsistent in the rates its showing. It's super frustrating as a merchant to not be able to offer consistant and reliable live rates to our customers. Customer service is incredibly difficult to get.