ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

AdonisUSA

Love ShipStation. Its easy to use and keeps all my shipping data organized and easy to access.
Quick and great customer service.

MylarPacks.com

I really love the functionality of the app. Very stable and an indispensable tool in my daily workflow.

CBSAFARI

Overall great as it pulls in orders from many different stores / platforms. The inventory tracking doesn't seem to work, but otherwise great.

LoveWell Boutique

Shipstation is great. It provides all sorts of ways to help us organize our workflow in our retail small business. We do lots of pre-orders, local pickup, and have many different staff with hands on our product. Being able to tag orders and comment within the program drastically helps our workflow. The ability to connect a scale directly to the software and weigh items is key. Plus, we can compare different carrier rates instantaneously to determine the lowest cost. With the ability to scan/verify orders via Shopify barcodes to the easy interface and ability to sort to their guaranteed best rates (I've compared), Shipstation provides the best and most robust shipping software out there.

Bacteriostaticwater.com

Works great! You can ship first class if you need to which you can't do on other platforms. Makes shipping large amounts of orders daily much more efficient.

HydroPro Sales

Ship Station is great! My company sells on several marketing channels and Ship Station brings orders from all my stores into one convenient place. You will never copy and paste addresses again! The rates are great too. If you have more than one storefront on more than one platform, you will LOVE it and it will save so much time!

Wanda's Cooking

This app is really great. I enjoy the ease of use for large shipping orders, the verification of addresses and the post office shipping tracking form.

Surfer Dudes

We've been using ShipStation for several years and the integration with Shopify is seamless. The app has robust features that scale easily based off the size of your business. It is easy to comparing shipping rates for companies like USPS, FedEx, DHL and UPS. The automation tools are robust and allow for ease when customizing a specific workflow down the employee level. After 6 years of using this product our only complaint is that users are still not able to automate package sets on shipments with multiple packages.

KVgear

We've been using Shipstation for 3 years, shipping around 1000-1500 packages per year. The switch to Shipstation from manual shipping through the USPS was a quantum leap forward in efficiency. We couldn't run our business without Shipstation. Shipstation is perfect in nearly every regard except one: they aren't integrated fully with their parent company, Stamps.com. USPS international shipping options are not named the same in Stamps.com and Shipstation, which leads to confusion. I spent a few hours working with Shipstation user support to deal with the situation and it still wasn't resolved. I wish that Shipstation would change their shipping options to match the names that are officially used by USPS and Stamps.com. It's still not clear to me if Shipstation is permitting me to purchase all of the shipping options offered through my Stamps.com account (which was set up through Shipstation).

Boys Town Gift Shop

We use ShipStation along with Shopify for shipping of our online orders. The integration is seamless and it's easy to compare shipping rates for different shipping partners like USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. to find the most economical option or quickest delivery time. The labels are easy to print and the tracking numbers are helpful when we need to follow a package thru the delivery system. Even adding more postage to our online account is a breeze. If I could suggest anything, it would be to offer a subscription level between the 50 and 500 shipments per month level as we often exceed 50, but don't come anywhere near 500 per month.