ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Home Fi

Utilizing the shipstation app has allowed us to streamline our operations as we were already utilizing shipstation prior to using shopify - it made the transition quick and simple. We haven't had any issues or complaints.

JetSeam

Time spent using app About 3 years

I am writing this review as a last ditch attempt to get support after over 25 chats and emails dating back at least a year. From the start I have been using the print automation to print an Endicia Pay Upon Use Return Label when I print a shipping label. About a year ago the automation got a bug, and will randomly stop working. Once it stops, every order there after will not print the return label. I have over 25 chats and emails and was told my case is "escalated", but since it is not a wide spread issue there is no timeline when it will be fixed. The work around was to use the shipstation branded return portal. OK, I set it up. Now this is a work around, but it costs me more money. This is because I can only use 1 type of return. So if a package goes out USPS first class mail for $5, it has to come back using Priority Mail for $8. Not great, but hopefully it would get me by until the automation was fixed. About 2 months ago the returns portal stopped working. It now tells my customers their order has not yet shipped and no label can be produced. This case was also "escalated" but there is no date for it to be fixed because it is not a wide spread issue...so I am told. Now I spend way too much time dealing with returns because both options I have to automate this process are busted and I cant get anyone to fix one or the other. I get emails and calls from people needing return labels that I have to stop what I am doing and go manually produce the label. If these issues cannot be fixed in the near future I will be leaving shipstation for a competitor. I like everything else about shipstation, and when everything functions it meets my needs perfectly. But the support has been terrible, I keep getting the same scripted lines over and over, and my issues are no closer to being fixed than they were a year ago. Your move shipstation, your move.

Laser Blanks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app integation to simplify the fulfilment process. Plenty of direct integrations to many of the major shipping providers here in Australia and also a great API if you need to integrate with something a bit more custom. Support is excellent and very responsive.

Wool&Prince

Pro: -Generally positive experience for orders placed and fully shipped within a few days. For orders with longer wait times, or orders that are split into multiple shipments we have some issues. -Automated completion of customs forms for international shipments. Con: -Long times between automated store synchronization: Can be over two hours between store updates from Shopify. There is the option to manually update the stores, but it is not feasible to manually update the store 24/7 if there are other processes that rely on timely information. -Poor support for split-shipped orders. If one item from an order ships, Shipstation will not process any edits to the order (e.g. an item added to the order, an item removed from the order, other quantity adjustments to the order, address edits or updates) -Orders only open to edits for a short time: After 60 days no order edits or changes are passed to Shipstation. With supply chain delays we regularly have orders that are older than 60 days that require changes or edits. -Long loading times in Shipstation: with orders that have a large number of items, or orders that have one or more previous shipments there is a VERY LONG and noticeable delay from the time an order is opened in Shipstation before the page fully loads and we are able to make adjustments in weight, shipping service, return labels, or print a label. -Unreliable USPS tracking numbers generated during peak seasons: Recently, large quantities of tracking numbers that are generated for our USPS shipments have not been reset before being reused. These tracking numbers provide the shipment history of shipments that were completed previously during the year, and we have been unable to find a solution to reset those so that our customers receive accurate tracking information for their order.

Get Some Garden

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love the ease of use. Being able to see all the different freight costs and delivery times on one screen saves us so much time.
Love this app!!

The Craft Drinks Store

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Joey from the support is a legend. He assisted us with understanding the platform and the key benefits of using it.

Saffron + Blue Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 year

We've been using ShipStation for a year now and have had no issues. Does exactly what we need. We were easily able to find the answers to any questions we had.

Coco'pie Curls

Great option for sellers that are on multiple platforms . Packing lists are also accurate and reflect sales/discounts or what the customer actually paid. Converted from XPSShipper. Costs less and more integrations.

Hello Drinks

Location Australia

A lot of issues with this platform, can't book Couriers Please for Interstate orders, two months now and still not resolved. Australia Post, you can't book multiple labels per order, so you get charged double, even though Australia Post are not requesting that amount, so seems dodgy that ShipStation might be pocketing the extra dollars. Also with Australia Post you can't access your terms, so need to book each label up front. This integration is certainly having a negative impact on our costs. Hope the owners see this, and start talking to their customers to make improvements to the dashboard, and also to their integrations.

Uncle Chook's Chicken Salt

love this app :) helpful customer service too. shipping is easy and cheap now, wish I knew about them sooner