ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
June 16, 2022

We were really liking this app until they did a flash move of our account to a new version without our permission. I'm ready to find a new provider now as they won't move us back or fix a critical feature (allocation tool) that we need for our operation to run smoothly. I have gotten zero updates from the company since bringing the issue to their attention 3 weeks ago. I'd avoid this app for now.

WaLk-e-Woo
Time spent using app: About 3 years
June 16, 2022

Always having issues and being forced to reinstall from scratch. Leaves my business and my employees hanging. Absolute pain.

CoalitionNutrition
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
June 16, 2022

Terrible apps since the new update. Can't even reverse to the old theme. WE use this apps to save time and now it's getting even worst to ship. I dont even talk about all the bug

Bijoux Medusa
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
June 9, 2022

The app was once golden and a must have for our business. But since the recent updates we have had trouble after trouble with getting into our account for everyday shipping. We are unable to to login to our account at all! it's terrible and there is no support or answers! We have used this app since 2016! So sad, but will be seeking out other options and I advise anyone looking into a platform for shipping ease to do the same! Our workflow has been completely disrupted!

KaAn's Designs
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
June 9, 2022

Shipstation has been perfect in importing our orders from Shopify, as well as from other marketplaces. We have relied on it for years and it is the hub of our business. Customer service is also great, but seldom needed!

Carolina Linens