ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
January 24, 2022

We love ShipStation! It made our work so much easier. I like how customizable it is. It has it flaws and doesn’t work for all of our needs but it covers our fulfillment and it is more than great for us. Highly recommend!

Sunco America LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 20, 2022

Scale your ecommerce business with Shipstation. Don't waste time manually creating labels and sending tracking info to your customers. With Shipstation, you can do all of that with a few clicks. Setup is really easy and if you ever have any trouble, they have a dedicated team to help.

1MORE
Time spent using app: About 6 years
January 20, 2022

5 Stars! A must-have Shipping App. Complete, clear, customizable, and more important, reliable. With very useful filters and automation tools. It let you handle many shops and channels at the same time easily.

Revelmy
Spain
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 19, 2022

The integration was super simple and took a matter of minutes. It has helped streamline our fulfillment and being able to print multiple labels at once for the same item ordered has been awesome. There are a few hiccups with the address validation from time to time but for the most part it catches address errors. It has definitely made the shipping process for our business much smoother.

Brilliant
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 11, 2022

We are deeply disappointed in both the service and performance of this app. On two occasions during the height of our sales season, the app presented technical errors that resulted in costs to our business due to time spent troubleshooting technical errors and rectifying poor customer experiences. On both occasions, Shipstation did not provide an explanation of why the issue had occurred nor how to resolve it. They also did not escalate the issue to investigate this matter further. I do not recommend this solution for any Canadian business looking to benefit from Canada Post's Commerical Shipping rates. There is some good functionality to the app but overall not worth it.

Aurora Heat
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 4, 2022

Very useful tool - I'd say this app is most used app among all other linked to our site. There are some issues with addresses validations here and there, but I do not thing it's the app's fault. And yes, I'd definitely recommend it to friends.

A1 Cash and Carry
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 3, 2022

Very easy to set up and train people quickly. The Integration into Shopify was very quick and simple and has no down time.

Luum Textiles Canada
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 16, 2021

Utilizing the shipstation app has allowed us to streamline our operations as we were already utilizing shipstation prior to using shopify - it made the transition quick and simple. We haven't had any issues or complaints.

Home Fi
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 15, 2021

I am writing this review as a last ditch attempt to get support after over 25 chats and emails dating back at least a year. From the start I have been using the print automation to print an Endicia Pay Upon Use Return Label when I print a shipping label. About a year ago the automation got a bug, and will randomly stop working. Once it stops, every order there after will not print the return label. I have over 25 chats and emails and was told my case is "escalated", but since it is not a wide spread issue there is no timeline when it will be fixed. The work around was to use the shipstation branded return portal. OK, I set it up. Now this is a work around, but it costs me more money. This is because I can only use 1 type of return. So if a package goes out USPS first class mail for $5, it has to come back using Priority Mail for $8. Not great, but hopefully it would get me by until the automation was fixed. About 2 months ago the returns portal stopped working. It now tells my customers their order has not yet shipped and no label can be produced. This case was also "escalated" but there is no date for it to be fixed because it is not a wide spread issue...so I am told. Now I spend way too much time dealing with returns because both options I have to automate this process are busted and I cant get anyone to fix one or the other. I get emails and calls from people needing return labels that I have to stop what I am doing and go manually produce the label. If these issues cannot be fixed in the near future I will be leaving shipstation for a competitor. I like everything else about shipstation, and when everything functions it meets my needs perfectly. But the support has been terrible, I keep getting the same scripted lines over and over, and my issues are no closer to being fixed than they were a year ago. Your move shipstation, your move.

JetSeam
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 14, 2021

Great app integation to simplify the fulfilment process. Plenty of direct integrations to many of the major shipping providers here in Australia and also a great API if you need to integrate with something a bit more custom. Support is excellent and very responsive.

Laser Blanks