ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Sunshine Style TV

I had to change my rating back to one star. Today it didn't connect due an error at the end of Ship Station for 3 hours. Just a white screen and gear spinning. Horrible support. Continued errors with Shopify Software. I held for 40 minutes with phone support, then a leave a message, message came on. The email support is a joke. Token incompatibility with shopify. I am not happy. I spent 1/2 my morning trying to deal with shipping only 20 orders. Account rep is not responsive and there is no one to fill in. When you do reach people they are poorly trained and not helpful. All they do is ask for a 5 star rating

Woodchucks Wood

I'm still finding bugs on a weekly basis. Plus, whenever they push down an update, there's no notification. You never know when a new version is going to overwrite the old (it's web based). Nor is there anywhere you can go and find out what the latest bug fixes were. Using it is a big productivity boost, but it's simply unreliable. You don't dare print out more than 10 labels at a time, and you'd better count them as they print, to make sure none are skipped. Their current bug, is their integration with Amazon FBA. Shipstation simply refuses to see my FBA inventory accurately, resulting in me either submitting orders to Amazon FBA when there is no stock, or Shipstation will tell me that FBA has no stock, when indeed they do. They have a slick product, but they simply have very poor quality control in place, for the software updates. June 28/2021
Well, here we are about a year later....Shipstation no long has the issue of printing incorrect label counts. Seems they fixed that. However, they still don't have a handle on the FBA integration. SS still reports your FBA quantities wrong, and SS also reports the FBA postage fee wrong (but only sometimes).

June 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing your continued experience with ShipStation. We value your feedback and have shared it with members of our team so that we can continue making improvements.

Hidden Router

I used to be very happy with ShipStation.
HOWEVER - if you ever need help - their support is beyond useless.
I had an issue with shipping using DHL where it kept saying that I have insufficient funds with an error code.
So I opened a ticket with them and told them the issue that I have. About 4 hours later - they finally reply saying "there might be an issue with your card at stamps (which only does usps), please re-add your card"
That tells me two things - first their support is utterly clueless, second - they didn't even check my ticket, but instead answered with a canned reply.
I then opened another ticket, hoping to get a person that would at least remotely care. Nope - same reply from the other person.
Now to make things clear - they did take the $50 for the shipping, and added it to the account. The included screenshot shows that there are money. I also shipped 4 packages using USPS after that - without a single issue. So I tried talking to them again - it just showed me how clueless they are.

I am done with shipstation after using them for years, because this is unacceptable. If you are looking for a good shipping software to go with your store - AVOID shipstation and look elsewhere. I am just starting to look for an alternative, but I am very much done with this joke of a company.

HippieShop.com

We have been using Shipstation since we migrated to Shopify Plus. There a lot of great features, tools and reporting that are included. We have not had any issues and would definitely recommend it, especially for high volume merchants.

-HippieShop

Deadstock

Stay away - I was wrongfully charged for a month's subscription after following the customer service agent's instruction of how to extend a trial and ended up being charged for an extra month also.

I've been attempting to chase this up for over five months now with no reply. This company owes me nearly £80 and seems to have no interest in dealing with it other than avoiding me.

asylumzone

Used to be good. Now with Shopify locations, when I make a sale, my sales channel removes the sold stock from inventory. Once I ship the order through ShipStation, Shipstation ADDS INVENTORY BACK. and they are refusing to take blame and blaming Shopify. My inventory is getting messed up with every sale. I’m switching to Shipworks.

Tannco

I was very reluctant to get this app, as I was reading the reviews and it seemed to be quite negative. But I have to be honest I've had this app for four months now and it's fantastic!

Not one issue!

When I do need a little help, which doesn't involve the app not working correctly. It's just I haven't educated myself correctly, customer service has been great!

Always very detailed helpful responses. Yes there is some minor things I would like to change within the app, but overall I totally recommend Shipstation based on our personal experience!

WowBacon

I have used this app for page builder! It works well but I have not used it enough to give it 5 stars

Kiya Tomlin

I used to love this app but I just received notification my service was cancelled at my request.....I never requested this and now cannot get a hold of anyone to fix this. Im waiting for an email reply from a request 3 days ago....I have shipments that need to happen and I can get signed in to do so, or retrieve previous information on these shipments. Maybe someone will answer me on here

Toolbox Widget

this app has so many issues if a customer buys more than one sku in the same order. The software doesn't look at the sku's individually but only sees it as a "Multiple item" order. So you have to setup all these tags and work arounds. Now we have more and mores sku's and orders we keep finding more and more issues. if you are a 1 sku company than 5 stars