ShipStation , 741 reviews

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly integration, streamlining shipping processes and supporting a wide range of carriers. It's praised for excellent customer service and customization options for shipping labels. The app is beneficial for managing multiple sites, handling high volumes of orders, and offering automation rules and low shipping rates. It's easy to use with a robust toolset and intuitive interface, and can manage multiple brands in one account.

September 16, 2014

We are a new e-commerce fashion site called emartcanada.ca, so a few orders only to test, but so far it has rocked and to get the answers from support has been awesome! Highly recommend and cant for us to start pumping out a lot more orders and see how it handles the volume.

Emart Canada
July 19, 2013

GREAT SOFTWARE... Easy to use - Love the ability to add logo to the labels. I would recommend this to everyone who needs a logistic software.

Baconery Store
Edited November 1, 2014

This is probably the most useful app we have. I love how easy it is to use. If you are going to spend money on an app this is the one.

Kratom Trading Company
July 14, 2014

Time saver and headache obliterator. Manages shipments more professionally even than if I was doing it manually. Glad I found this.

The Atlantic Ave. Company
May 5, 2014

This App has revolutionized our business, Imagine not having to check each individual marketplace every single day in order to figure out what shipments to fulfill. We currently have 19 different online marketplace accounts linked to our ShipStation account, using this product has saved on average 2 hours of time for our shipping department every single day!! All tracking info is automatically updated into each marketplace. It also has a very wonderful visual breakdown of customization time intervals for sales of each and every one of your marketplaces. And we feel like the best feature is the ability to see a side by side view of several shipping carrier prices for a shipment. This product is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

OMNI Reboot
December 9, 2013

ShipStation has been a time & money saver!!! When we first started out, we didn't know about tools like this and spent so much time printing labels manually and paying higher USPS rates. ShipStation has been a lifesaver! Seriously!!

FitVapes
September 13, 2013

We have been using this app all throughout 2013 and I just got off my lazy butt to review it.

We love it. Very easy to setup, use, and modify. Once you learn the little tricks to speed up batch processing and shipping this thing is a dream. While proper setup of products can take a bit of time, once that is done the App makes our lives so much easier.

Try it out and you'll find this shipping app to be one of the best available.

Scribby from Overlord Computer approved!

Overlord Computer
November 10, 2013

LOVE ship station. Integrates seamlessly with shopify. Orders show right up and with a few clicks everything is ready for printing and packaging. I also lilke the little features like customized packing and shipping labels, manual imports, and graph of sales.

ReSqueeze
May 28, 2013

At first I was hesitant to use ShipStation because of the price, I tried it for free for 30 days and now I pay happily the 65$ a month for having my Shopify store, eBay and Amazon account linked to ShipStation. It cut drastically the shipping time and I now enjoy doing shipping.

VIncent

Mexico SIM Card - Stay in touch while traveling to Mexico
April 21, 2014

ShipStation has greatly increased our efficiency in fulfilling orders. We sell in multiple marketplaces and spent hours a day in the individual sites fulfilling orders. ShipStation has brought that work down to a few hours a week from a couple hours a day!

Popular Virus