ShipStation

ShipStation

From $9.99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
September 28, 2021

We love ShipStation! Very user friendly, and has helped streamline our order fulfillment. Highly recommend.

Betsy Boo's Boutique
Time spent using app: About 4 years
September 28, 2021

Shipstation has made our daily process in our warehouse streamlined and more efficient. We have saved so much time since switching!

Nature's Select Pet Food
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 27, 2021

We love the ability to connect Shipstation to our Shopify store as well as to all the marketplaces we sell though. The convenience of having everything in one place is something we are super grateful for. The app is really easy to explore and navigate too.

Tottlr
Time spent using app: 9 months
September 27, 2021

I use ShipStation to generate shipping labels for various market places at which I sell. Overall, I find the app very convenient. I use also another vendor's inventory management software as ShipStation has some limitation is tracking cost of goods sold

Loctus
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 27, 2021

We have successfully been using ShipStation for about a year, and we have had zero issues!! We love their fast and friendly customer service team and feel 100% confident in the service that they provide! We definitely recommend ShipStation for all of your shipping needs!!

La Catrina Coffee
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 24, 2021

Reliable and well designed system. Lots of options to automate shipping rules, ability to make staff accounts and overall easy to use once you go the hang of it. Not quite as fast to learn as another service we used in the past, but way better once it is figured out, and set up correctly.

OTDefense LLC
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 23, 2021

I've found ShipStation to be very reliable and basically easy to use. I'm using it to ship orders from Shopify, Etsy, and Amazon, plus manual orders. I ship within the USA and internationally. ShipStation has tools that I haven't even used yet, so I know there are capabilities that I haven't explored. I have the most difficulty setting up the rules and automation to do exactly what I want, but I'm probably doing something wrong. ShipStation does save me time and it automates communication to customers. This software has made it easy to track down lost packages too.

The Cat Ball
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
September 21, 2021

We use ShipStation for all of our domestic shipping. I like that the interface has all the info we need, and it works well for batch processing. We use our own shipping rates (not ShipStation's).

Habbi Habbi
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 19, 2021

It works so awesomely for our business, It is amazing, simply amazing! It has helped us ramp up our shipping standards and speed. It also is great if you have barcodes, you can use the scan function for better accuracy.

The Sudsy Soapery
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
Edited September 19, 2021

Just tried to use and not allowed to purchase and print label, you've been taking monthly charges and the first time I try it , it failed

upallnite too!