ShipStation , 744 reviews

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify, simplifying shipping processes. It supports multiple carriers and provides real-time order updates. The ability to handle multiple orders and sites simultaneously, along with automation features like automatic order import and shipping presets, are highly valued. Merchants commend the responsive customer service and customization options. Many have reported significant savings on shipping costs, making it ideal for businesses with high order volumes.

September 23, 2021

I've found ShipStation to be very reliable and basically easy to use. I'm using it to ship orders from Shopify, Etsy, and Amazon, plus manual orders. I ship within the USA and internationally. ShipStation has tools that I haven't even used yet, so I know there are capabilities that I haven't explored. I have the most difficulty setting up the rules and automation to do exactly what I want, but I'm probably doing something wrong. ShipStation does save me time and it automates communication to customers. This software has made it easy to track down lost packages too.

The Cat Ball
Over 7 years using the app
September 11, 2021

Shipstation user of over 7 years and couldn't imagine doing business without them! Excellent customer service, and the platform offers tons of intuitive, useful capabilities that make everything run more smoothly!

Prep Obsessed
August 25, 2015

Big fan of ShipStation.

It integrates easily with everything we need (Shopify, Stitch Labs, Printer, etc) and can be customized to automate specific package details if you want it to.

The reports it can run are super helpful such as easily comparing the shipping we're charging customers vs. our actual shipping costs.

Also appreciate that it gives us access to commercial shipping rates on USPS. Would definitely recommend!

Purse Clutch
September 28, 2021

It was an awesome experience! Very convenient and helpful!
Highly recommended.
Many thanks to the Shipstation team.

Kalamala
April 14, 2021

We've been using shipstation for years! There are other shipping software options out there but Shipstation has never let us down. Great software, great company.

Fresh Patch
November 1, 2016

We have been using other programs for 10 years and Shipstation has provided us a solution to combine 3 programs into one and saves us time every day. At Sala Graphics, Inc., time saved is priceless. Thanks for the great work!

Signs By Salagraphics
July 17, 2014

This software is fantastic. "How I made $40k within Shopify's trial period" is a blog I wrote and includes my experiences w/ shipstation. Find the blog here: www.shirtwascash.com

Shirtwascash
September 8, 2013

Hands down the best shipping logistics software for shopify on the market, we have tired all the others even integrated systems with inventory management but Shipstation had the shipping part down so good that it doesn't make sense to use anything else. It's easy to use, easy to manage and the best way to ship. They are also great at constantly looking for new ways to save your money by integrating with new shipping services and offers.

Lollimobile
May 4, 2021

I love using Shipstation. It integrates seamlessly, and helps me keep shipping costs down. I can easily track shipments from various selling venues, as well as my own website in one easy to use platform.

Annie Howes
ShipStation replied May 19, 2021

We love to hear it! Thanks for the kind review, Annie. — ShipStation

April 30, 2021

ShipStation is absolutely vital to our online selling processes, allowing us to easily keep track of MANY orders with different kinds of complicated settings, "splitting" orders if a certain item is temporarily out of stock, keeping inventory organized, and automating the process of assigning default package and shipment settings based on items ordered or locations. It is an absolute lifesaver and saves us tons of time, energy, and money over Shopify's built in shipping options.

Silver Sprocket