ShipStation , 744 reviews

4.1

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with Shopify, simplifying shipping processes. It supports multiple carriers and provides real-time order updates. The ability to handle multiple orders and sites simultaneously, along with automation features like automatic order import and shipping presets, are highly valued. Merchants commend the responsive customer service and customization options. Many have reported significant savings on shipping costs, making it ideal for businesses with high order volumes.

September 18, 2014

Amazing app that is so simple to use! ShipStation will save you time and keep all your shipping needs well organized. Fully integrates with your shipping service provider so you have everything centralized in one place. I am not a tech person and it didn't take me long to setup. If you need support or questions, you will get fast replies! Their team rocks!

SuperiorSkin
March 2, 2014

Really amazing. There are a couple features we really wish the app had, but overall Shipstation integrates with Shopify perfectly. So full of possibilities - we're just getting started but will most definitely be using ShipStation for all our shipping needs. Thanks for making such an amazing product!

HopBox
July 22, 2022

We use Shipstation every day for our E-commerce store. Makes shipping quick and easy. The support is great, Stancey always takes care of us

Klik Belts
January 1, 2017

Fantastic app, helps our daily workflow a bunch!

Changeme 1234
Poland
June 29, 2017

App works quickly and easily. You can setup presets if you have similar items, love the presets. If you need to void a label that do not print or you made an error it is super easy to void. https://www.foxxholsters.com/

Foxx Holsters
November 20, 2016

Awesome shipping rates and super easy to use. what used to take several hours only took about 20 minutes to create shipping labels for about 80 shipments!

I am sold and upgraded from my free trial immediately after my first day of shipments.

Sincs up perfect with Shopify

Strongly recommended

Cellar Door Candles
June 8, 2021

Love Shipstation. Its a great platform to not only ship, but also run some of our production operations. Shipstation has helped us fulfil over 400,000 orders to date.

Made By Mary
ShipStation replied June 10, 2021

Congratulations on your success! And thanks for the kind review. We're happy ShipStation could help Made by Mary run smoothly.

August 24, 2021

Shipstation has streamlined our process. It has made it very easy for us to receive our orders and get them shipped very quickly. The customer service is great they even call to make sure that we don't need any help with anything. I would recommend Shipstation to anyone using Shopify.

Countryside Pet Supply
About 6 years using the app
January 20, 2022

Scale your ecommerce business with Shipstation. Don't waste time manually creating labels and sending tracking info to your customers. With Shipstation, you can do all of that with a few clicks. Setup is really easy and if you ever have any trouble, they have a dedicated team to help.

1MORE
About 6 years using the app
September 5, 2013

I can't believe that I waited so long to start using ShipStation. It's really easy to use (much better than the online USPS system), and has saved us tons of time. The biggest payback for us are those pesky international orders, and the time it would take to fill out customs forms. I can't believe it every time we do it, now it take seconds and it's complete.

Iron Doggy