ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Mexico SIM Card - Stay in touch while traveling to Mexico

At first I was hesitant to use ShipStation because of the price, I tried it for free for 30 days and now I pay happily the 65$ a month for having my Shopify store, eBay and Amazon account linked to ShipStation. It cut drastically the shipping time and I now enjoy doing shipping.

VIncent

Wipemart

ShipStation has simplified my business and my life! Bottom line, if you ship product and are looking for a service to help manage your shipping needs (sync with UPS, USPS, FedEX...and create labels), do yourself a favor and pony up for ShipStation!

I would also like to add that their support is fantastic!

Divoom

We use this on our site DivoomUSA.com, eBay & Amazon and it had been a big help with processing multichannel orders as fast as possible. Integrating multiple discount shipping options is also a no brainer. I wish they would add more sizes to their label printing. Unless you own a specific label printer size you will be stuck with your printer. I'm hopping they add support for ultra popular models like the Brother QL-570. However don't let that turn you away, it's def worth a try.

HWNA | FalconSEKIDO

I don't usually leave a comment unless I am overwhelmed with something that is worthwhile spending time to share with... well. ShipStaion is..

I have researched pretty much every option available in the market. Here are the main reasons why you want to adapt their service so that you can find more time of yourself or spend more important things that only you can do...

Perhaps, go to Santa Monica beach with your family. :)

1. None of softwares are perfect; however, ShipStation support-staffs understand the means of excellent service. They WILL be available when a problem happens. - that is all it counts in business.

2. They work well with "other" associated support companies such as StitchLabs, Carrier services, etc. They don't 'dump' problems to others, but take it seriously as if it is their own problem.

3. The results by signing up with their service extends far more value than the committed monthly fee. Our company has saved up to 30-40% of labor time comparing from where we were without Shipstation. It has virtually eliminated the most of human errors and our inventories are now well managed.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. - Don't waste your time searching somebody else.

D.

Sailor and Saint

We love using ShipStation! The program integrates with UPS, allowing us to print labels in batches rather than having to manually type each order in UPS. This has save so much time and worth the money. Highly Recommended!!!

KestrelMeters.com

ShipStation App has been a great addition to our order process. What we like about it the most is being able to print off all of our USPS orders at once, then our UPS orders and delegate them accordingly. We recently had a printer issue and thought we lost all of our labels for that day. We realized that ShipStation keeps batches (archived) and we were able to simply reprint and keep our process flowing. I highly recommend ShipStation for any size e-commerce company.

typelites

makes shipping SOOO much quicker and easier! paired up with stitch, all the info goes in and label prints out easily. makes shipping seamless!

Lose 12 Inches

Before using ShipStation I had to manually enter all addresses into USPS.com. Now with ShipStation I can ship all my pending orders all at once and no manually entering anything! I also love how it updates the order with the tracking info for my customers! Love it!

Lazer Shades Diffraction Glasses

The only way to scale your shipping logistics is with Ship Station. One click shipping for entire batches of orders is a complete life saver. Our company would not be the same without Ship Station.

Parkour Shoes and Clothing - Know Obstacles Store - World Freerunning

After being displeased with our old service, we looked at and tried out many many new ways to organize our shipping. ShipStation completely blew the rest out of the water. Now we focus more and the important stuff and let ShipStation automate the rest!