ShipStation

ShipStation

by ShipStation

Wherever you sell. However you ship. Exceptionally efficient.

Skin Care By Suzie

ShipStation has been one of the best decisions I have made, It has cut my order filling time in half. Between the batch printing of labels, Packing slips and automatically sending customer shipping notices it just cannot be beat, Very reasonably priced and the customer service is OUTSTANDING!!

3E Love's Wheelchair Heart

Oh... I should also add, my labor expenses to ship have probably been cut by 80%. It used to take me 5-6 hours with multiple people to ship out our weekly orders and now it only takes one to two with fewer people.

3E Love's Wheelchair Heart

This app makes my business possible on shopify. Without it, my store would be almost impossible to manage. Any large volume store front has to have a shipping management software attached and when I did my research, this was the only shopify friendly one that seemed in the 21st century. They are also quick to respond to questions and implement suggested changes fast.

Quincy

Shipstation makes it super easy to automate almost everything you need - post service, weight, package size, e.g. - and it has cut down on the time that I need to spend worrying about shipping so I can focus on the business!

Whiskey Media

The ShipStation app is even better than I could have hoped for! Before we started using ShipStation, our fulfillment process was convoluted and every program we tried was unreliable. These guys have managed to put together an app that incorporates all of our necessary functions and introduced me to some I didn’t even think possible. Since transitioning from Endicia to ShipStation, our efficiency level has skyrocketed 300% and it’s ease of use has been critical in cross-training staff.

What’s even better than the app itself? The customer service you get along with it! Byron and Jason are awesome!! These guys walked me through every hiccup and “user error” until I finally got it. They are always helpful and, if they didn’t have an answer right away (which was rare), they made sure to get it as quickly as they could. Working in shipping and fulfillment you understand how frustrating it can be to sit on the phone with useless customer service reps, but these guys are a blessing.

On a side note, I am stoked that FedEx is now included!! The only down-side to this program and these guys have already remedied it!

Monolith

At first I had issues printing to my Zebra LP2844 via OSX and Shipstation. I left a poor review due to these frustrations, but after Shipstation contacted me, I was able to resolve the issue, which had to do with subpar Zebra drivers. Not too surprising since they do not support OSX. I bit the bullet and bought a DYMO printer which works perfectly.

Of all the Shopify apps I have tried, this is the most valuable and useful I have found. It looks great and the interface is intuitive. It has plenty of integrations with shipping accounts and insurance providers. Here and there I run into something that is not obvious how to change or is lacking, but I get an explanation as to how to do what I want or a logical reason why it isn't possible from support.

I don't want to even think about how chaotic fulfilling orders would be without an app like Shipstation and I think they pull it off better than the alternative that I tried previously.

Skin Care By Suzie

Outstanding product and exceptional customer service

HERSTAR

Shipstation is BY FAR the most amazing app you can find. I used to spend hours preparin labels, organzing packing slips, and trying to find the best price for shipping. Shipstation steamlines EVERYTHING, so it literally takes seconds to print hundreds of labels & slips, and with teh amazing feature to combine your slip and label on 1 sheet of paper, you cut down on your paper costs, and can't possibly mix up and order. Ship station has taken my business from sending out 10 shipments a day to sending out 100's. Thank you shipstation your developers are true geniuses and you have thought of everything!

mberry

The people over a ShipStation are just as amazing as their product. Our company realized cost savings in postage, labor, and materials just by making the switch. Take advantage of their 30 day trial and help make running your business a whole lot easier.

Lilitab

"We can't function without shipstation".
...those 5 words above say it all...