Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Cranmore Home

easy to use, fits seamlessly into my website without looking like an 'add-on' and fantastic support
Would highly recommend this one
T

Mommy Licious Maternity

Your employee James Erck is the best app support person I have ever dealt with. He not only helped me, but explained everything in simple detail. I was struggling and he took my job on his hands did it for me. He is truly an amazing person and I hope you guys will progress further!

Flirtee Golf

This App is perfect! As a women's clothing brand Instagram is a huge part of our business... being able to link our products directly from Instagram to the product page on our website makes it so simple for customers to make a purchase! On top of the app itself being great, the customer service is amazing as well! The best I've had from any app I've used for my Shopify website!!!

Jia Jia Boutique

Amazing app! James from the Showcase team was super helpful and guided me step by step to set it up properly. It was quick and easy and we can already see great results and more engagement from our customers:)

Modern Vintage Quilt Shop

If your shop has a presence on Instagram, this app is a must! Quick to install, easy to navigate and impressive to customers (I know, they've told me), this app is just what I was looking for when I did a search in the Shopify Store. I've only just installed it but feel confident that it'll be paying for itself quickly! Great app!!

Myku

Great app, perfect for us, the product gallery feature is neat!

Waiting On Martha

Absolutely love this app! It's so easy to use and I see real dollars/results from it!

Opherty Ciocci

Excellent App, very dynamic, but the best thing, believe me, is customer service. James is SUPER. Any little detail is dealt with in 10 minutes... FOR REAL. Check how it looks at:

www.ophertyciocci.com
OPHERTY & CIOCCI
Luxury Vintage, Pre-Loved Fashion

Ginakirk Com

Love it so far, easy to use and excellent customer service!

So Stinkin Cute

Love the app! James was fantastic and went above and beyond for excellent customer service!