Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Jbeck

If I could give their customer service 10 star I would.

The app looks great, and interacts well with Instagram.

Their customer support is AMAZING. They respond quickly, and patiently walks you trough the installation process.
They are also very helpful with any tweeks and adjustments that might be needed to make the app look and work perfectly.

I would absolutely recommend this app to others.

Mormo 2

Really easy to use- allows you to trawl through your whole gallery and tag anything. What really made this app was the customer service though! Super quick responses, very accommodating and the gallery ended up exactly the way we wanted. Thank you!

Roses Beauty Store Ltd

Fantastic app and incredible service from James. Needed a few tweaks and over Live chat they were done.
Do yourself a favour and don't delay if you think you may need this app just simply awesome!

Re Vogue

A quite simple and easy to use application.

Southern Jewlz Online Store

The Showcase App and Support are top notch! Super quick live chat and email support. The team has even let me add them as an admin temporarily to my website to help plug in all the design detail for my homepage. Plus, I love the way my instagram customers can click to shop the square images and my homepage looks so brand consistent and colorful to match my social media sites. Highly recommend!

Bastetnoir

The app is perfect and the team is super helpful. I had a problem with centering the title and James was amazing. He fixed it for us. Thank you guys :)

She Tampons 2

Great app! Easy to use and just what we were looking for.

Kimiya Jewelers

New to this app, but really like it so far! Support is great. Quick to reply + added & customized a little carousel for our homepage.

Grand Royalty Clo

The pro version is the better option

Blacksanctvary

Best app ever. Really works excellent and concretly helps the business.
customer service also excellent !