Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Livwatches

Fantastic App! A must for anyone that uses Instagram for their Shopify business, The developers are great, they walked me through everything and made adjustments to our store to make everything works perfect.

Highly recommended!

Hubdept

Great app, we have this on our home page looks and works really well easy to use can recommend.

Avari Collection

This app is awesome! Instagram is a big part of my business so it's a great help!

Curiositea

great service www.yourcuriositea.com

Lovestitch

Love it! Great app - super easy install, great customer service, and customers LOVE IT!

Dandelionx

Amazing app. the customer service is brillant too. quick to respond and efficient. best app out there and services for the free version. (Y)

Roziak

Great App, looks very good on my site! I was able to choose which images I want displayed. Also had James from their team do a minor tweak, he did it very quickly. Great customer service! :)

Mamichic

Love it! Super easy to setup and use. Mobile friendly, and translatable into other languages

Eddycrest

Love the app, it is doing exactly what I need it for now. I also run in to needed some tech support and they were awesome. So quick and helpful. My vote, dont doubt it get it!

Buddhapants 2

Easy to use! Looks great! Can't wait to get everything setup!