The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (276)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and visually appealing features. They value its unique features like product-specific galleries and Instagram hashtag search, which enhance store aesthetics and boost sales and engagement. The support team is praised for their prompt and effective help. Merchants also commend the app's ability to transform Instagram feeds into professional shops, drive web traffic, and make Instagram images shoppable. The pricing is seen as excellent for the features provided, matching those of pricier alternatives.

September 16, 2021

This app doesn't have any customer support anymore. I have written several times to the support team, never received any response.

Azura New York
About 4 years using the app
Showcase Galleries replied November 3, 2022

Hi Azura New York team! I am sorry to hear about your experience with customer support, but our app has recently changed ownership and we are now fully dedicated to supporting customers in a responsive and effective manner. If you have any interest in returning to Showcase, we'd be happy to send you a 3-month free trial as a welcome back. Thank you!

March 13, 2017

Your employee James Erck is the best app support person I have ever dealt with. He not only helped me, but explained everything in simple detail. I was struggling and he took my job on his hands did it for me. He is truly an amazing person and I hope you guys will progress further!

Mommy Licious Maternity
Edited March 16, 2018

Showcase has excellent customer support, the representative was very knowledgeable with a clear step by step process!!!

Mls Arts Designs
June 27, 2017

So far so good but do you have a way for me to see some form of analytics?

Born2dress Com
November 11, 2017

All perfect!!! James answer you fast and help you so much. The installation is easy and fast. I have installed another Instagram shop app and the installation was horrible and the technical service was not never until I found this app. I recommend it very much.

Petplanet Store
Spain
November 21, 2016

New to this app, but really like it so far! Support is great. Quick to reply + added & customized a little carousel for our homepage.

Kimiya Jewelers
April 23, 2017

Fantastic! Such a helpful app i love it

Chichair Extensions
New Zealand
March 15, 2018

Awesome plugin. Works really well to show of all our beautiful instagram posts.

Kopkdk
Denmark
February 20, 2018

I have Showcase App in 2 of my websites, DesignerLingerie.com & JewelryShoppe.com The personal service getting the App installed into my sites was excellent & the ease to make my images Shoppable is terrific. The best Shopify App I have used!

Tamra - Owner

Jewelryshoppe Com
December 19, 2016

awesome experiene and team! thank you very much showcase and your team!

Pawsitiveco