Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Showcase Galleries
4.8
January 11, 2018

Love love LOVE this app. I get about 30% of my traffic from Instagram, and having an awesome landing page from my bio link has made a huge difference. The app is so easy to use, totally customizable, and the customer service is fantastic. I'm excited to find even more ways to use it going forward!

Rollick
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 5, 2018

The customer service I received was terrific! The App is user friendly, visually wonderful and Above Market helped me with the set up for my website. I highly recommend installing the Showcase App.

Designerlingerie Com
Time spent using app: 8 months
January 3, 2018

Very nice indeed! We trialed about half a dozen before finding Showcase was by far the best combination of flexibility, power, and ease of use. Many thanks, John

Flagtrial
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited December 21, 2017

I think the perfect Instagram app would be one where the images gave a direct link to the product via phone. However,I'm still giving this a 5 star review because it comes pretty close! All you have to do is give the link in bio and customers can come there straight from your site. Then all products tagged are listed below the image. Great app!

T Shirt Express 101
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 20, 2017

It's been really great so far. I liked the layout of this one and I haven't had any issues.

Weave Got It Canada