Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Southern Jewlz Online Store

The Showcase App and Support are top notch! Super quick live chat and email support. The team has even let me add them as an admin temporarily to my website to help plug in all the design detail for my homepage. Plus, I love the way my instagram customers can click to shop the square images and my homepage looks so brand consistent and colorful to match my social media sites. Highly recommend!

Bastetnoir

The app is perfect and the team is super helpful. I had a problem with centering the title and James was amazing. He fixed it for us. Thank you guys :)

She Tampons 2

Great app! Easy to use and just what we were looking for.

Kimiya Jewelers

New to this app, but really like it so far! Support is great. Quick to reply + added & customized a little carousel for our homepage.

Grand Royalty Clo

The pro version is the better option

Blacksanctvary

Best app ever. Really works excellent and concretly helps the business.
customer service also excellent !

Iamfemme

This app is literally perfect. The design is modern and clean, the backend is extremely easy to use, and the user experience for customers from the gallery to the tagged product is seamless. We use the pro version because it is important to us that the products be tagged within the gallery to increase the likelihood of conversion. Also their customer service is top-notch- they've responded to us all hours of the day and night and even helped with customizations. If you're looking for a way to monetize your IG posts- this app is definitely it!

Kinderfolk

Beautifully designed and brings so much value!

Livwatches

Fantastic App! A must for anyone that uses Instagram for their Shopify business, The developers are great, they walked me through everything and made adjustments to our store to make everything works perfect.

Highly recommended!

Hubdept

Great app, we have this on our home page looks and works really well easy to use can recommend.