Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Iamfemme

This app is literally perfect. The design is modern and clean, the backend is extremely easy to use, and the user experience for customers from the gallery to the tagged product is seamless. We use the pro version because it is important to us that the products be tagged within the gallery to increase the likelihood of conversion. Also their customer service is top-notch- they've responded to us all hours of the day and night and even helped with customizations. If you're looking for a way to monetize your IG posts- this app is definitely it!

Kinderfolk

Beautifully designed and brings so much value!

Livwatches

Fantastic App! A must for anyone that uses Instagram for their Shopify business, The developers are great, they walked me through everything and made adjustments to our store to make everything works perfect.

Highly recommended!

Hubdept

Great app, we have this on our home page looks and works really well easy to use can recommend.

Avari Collection

This app is awesome! Instagram is a big part of my business so it's a great help!

Curiositea

great service www.yourcuriositea.com

Lovestitch

Love it! Great app - super easy install, great customer service, and customers LOVE IT!

Dandelionx

Amazing app. the customer service is brillant too. quick to respond and efficient. best app out there and services for the free version. (Y)

Roziak

Great App, looks very good on my site! I was able to choose which images I want displayed. Also had James from their team do a minor tweak, he did it very quickly. Great customer service! :)

Mamichic

Love it! Super easy to setup and use. Mobile friendly, and translatable into other languages