Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Me And Buddy

This is a fantastic app, looks great and very easy to customise. It looks great on my homepage as well as the standalone gallery page.

It works so smoothly, from both a store owner's perspective and that of the follower / customer.

The customer service from James is absolutely fantastic. He was super responsive and customised the plugin so it fits perfectly with my theme. I can't thank him enough!

Highly recommended app.

D Ra

We tried a few shoppable instagram apps. Showcase is fairly priced and the most aesthetically pleasing. In addition the support is unparalleled to all other apps! Really amazing, super sleek. We're very happy.

Everly Oak

Fantastic! I was looking for a way to make it easier for my customers to shop the products they see on my instagram account, and showcase was so easy to use! Not to mention they noticed one of my widgets was broken on my homepage and offered to fix it for me before I even noticed. They pretty much set everything up for me over chat, and catered it to my needs!

Highly Recommend. Must have for your store.

Pawsitiveco

awesome experiene and team! thank you very much showcase and your team!

Brooklyn Bike Co

Just implemented this app and the immediate and thorough support was overwhelmingly positive. They went above and beyond and the feed looks tremendous!

Daisy Tribe

Love this app! It does exactly what it says and sends Instagram shoppers straight to the products featured on your feed. 5 stars!

The Christians Cross

A great app! A must! www.thechristianscross.com

Jus Dorange Paris

The app is very good for the price/value and for the functionalities.
Also, the support is very good, James helps us a lot to install it.
Support is very fast and efficient.
I really recommend it.

Rebel Guru

Digging this app! Clean, simplistic, and allows customers to easily access what they see on our instagram feed! Not only that, when customers click on a product, they also see any instagram posts associated with that product on our product page! So dope!
Support is a 10/10! James immediately helped with any questions we had and he even set up the app and configured it for us on your website! We highly suggest Showcase!
-Rebel Guru

Rheha

GREAT service. Fast. Easy. We got it customised in one round, WINNING!! :)