Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

Showcase ‑ Shop Instagram

by Above Market

Stunning Instagram Galleries, Designed to Sell

Backbite

Customer service is top notch! These guys have made everything so smooth and easy to use, and whenever we've had a question, it takes no time for them to respond and help us out. Even if the app itself wasn't great (which isn't the case at all - it IS great), we would give a good review based on customer service alone.

Customer service A+

Showcase App:
Effective A+
Easy to use A+

Very very happy customers, here!

Nanukhardcases

So far so good!
Took me 5 minutes to get one gallery done for my product page.

This is really a nice App!

The UI is well done and beautifully integrated directly in Shopify (you don't feel like you are being taken away from Shopify). I'm a designer and I'm really picky about this.

It even gets addictive. You'll start searching for tags that represent your products all over Instagram and then easily mark them as shoppable. Takes literally a few seconds per image.

The features list is great for the price.
Some other good Instagram apps out there will charge up to 300$/month for the same features.

To me, the custom gallery for each product is a must!
Why show a different product in use that the one in the current product page?
this would only confuse your visitors.
I love that Showcase has that for only 29$ a month!

I've tried a few Instagram integration and this one beats them all so far!

PS: The customer support is also top notch! Quick and friendly!

Libertine Blends

Easy to configure, but it's the brilliant service from the product manager really makes me impressed with this product.

Southern Trends Llc

James made this process so easy for me! He went above and beyond expectation in making the shopping experience easier for my customers and myself! This App is so simple to use and has such a clean look to it! Love it! Thank you James.

Lik Dancewear

So easy to use. I didnt have any experience using Shopify or the apps and I didn't have any problems. The help center was patient with me and really walked me threw it . 6 stars would better describe this app.

Eve Products Inc

Love the app! It's super easy to use and creates a beautiful/functional page on our website. We installed in last week and it's already helping to boost our conversions!

Thisisthebull

Cool and easy to use shop-by-instagram app. Works great on our shop!

Me And Buddy

This is a fantastic app, looks great and very easy to customise. It looks great on my homepage as well as the standalone gallery page.

It works so smoothly, from both a store owner's perspective and that of the follower / customer.

The customer service from James is absolutely fantastic. He was super responsive and customised the plugin so it fits perfectly with my theme. I can't thank him enough!

Highly recommended app.

D Ra

We tried a few shoppable instagram apps. Showcase is fairly priced and the most aesthetically pleasing. In addition the support is unparalleled to all other apps! Really amazing, super sleek. We're very happy.

Everly Oak

Fantastic! I was looking for a way to make it easier for my customers to shop the products they see on my instagram account, and showcase was so easy to use! Not to mention they noticed one of my widgets was broken on my homepage and offered to fix it for me before I even noticed. They pretty much set everything up for me over chat, and catered it to my needs!

Highly Recommend. Must have for your store.