Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

by How Many Steps Inc.

Grow sales through abandoned alerts and VIP notifications

Valentina Lambiasi

I love this app, it help me to recover a lot of abandoned check out and is very friendly. Also, Ahmed is a really kind and always ready to help. The app now you can download on your phone and send notifications to the movements on your store and is not necessary make ir through Facebook Messenger, this make me very happy.

November 9, 2020

Thanks Valentina. Happy to help. And I really appreciate that you refer our app to all your clients as well. It's awesome that you run your own store, design your own shoes, and help other merchants get on shopify as well. LMK if you need anything else.

BONYHUB

I have been using this app for 4 yrs now and its just amazing.love the reminders about fb messengers on abandon carts, it has helped a lot. Fabulous app.

November 2, 2020

Thanks for the review Shruti. You might be one of the longest using app users we have! It was great speaking on the phone with you and learning that we're accounting for up to 20% of your overall sales. Keep it up!

After Dark

So amazing that we get to reach out to our abandoned cart customers directly on call! It's given our recovery rate a massive bump! Another great thing about Shop Phone is the constant reminders we get to thank our loyal customers.

November 2, 2020

Thanks Prerna. We love your store. We wrote this post for you because we love your store so much: https://shopphone.substack.com/p/why-we-love-after-dark

StudioMusic.cl

Best app for recover sales. We use WhatsApp and it works perfect. Support is also really good! We recommend this app for sure.

October 30, 2020

Thanks for the review Carlos. You have a really cool store there in Chile, I'm sure your products sell themselves! We wish you all the best and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Thanks!

Nueztro

This app is amazing, it´s a great improve over older Scout. Easy to use and very efficient to recover abandoned carts. The staff is very helpful in all the process of installing it, giving in addition a lot of good tips of making your store more profitable. 100% recommended.

October 29, 2020

Thanks for the review Antonio. You have a beautiful store and a great team behind you. Keep it up!

The Cutt Label

To be honest, I have used scout from day one and it’s been one of the most useful apps I have ever downloaded/ added to my store. I am extremely excited to see where this new apps takes us and how it can help us grow.

October 28, 2020

Thanks Merah. Your feedback was so great to hear. Your website is gorgeous and each of your fashion designs are more gorgeous than the last. We wish you the very best - cant wait to see what you do next!

Storage Lifts Direct

Abandoned carts are a problem everyone has to deal with. When you operate a high ticket store each abandoned cart represents a sizable chunk of lost revenue. I have been using SCOUT for over a year in this store and I immediately saw results the first month I had it. MY cart recovery rate soared compared to what it had been previously.

October 28, 2020

Thanks Jonathan. You are perfect type of merchant for our products, and we're glad you saw those results, although not surprised :)

Naptural Beauty Supply LLC.

I have used this app for almost 2 years, I love it, it advises me when a customer abandons checkout. I REALLY love that it tracks my consistent customers purchases, so that I can reward their loyalty! Ahmad is awesome, he called me and gave me advice on my website and how to improve it for a better customer experience and higher conversion rate!

October 28, 2020

Thanks for the kind review, LaShesia. It was my pleasure. I love that you have customers who've bought 20, 30, 40 times from you again and again. That kind of customer retention is world class. Keep it up! Let's get to 100 order retention rates in 2021!

Sherabo Organics

I love love this app. I have used it to connect with my customer. It helps me recover sales and connect with customers in real time. The on the cake is the support you will get from the Shop phone support team. I recommend it highly. The value of your monthly investment is is more than what you pay.

October 27, 2020

Thanks Olivia. We look forward to keep working with you!

Platonic Jewels

Perfect comunication on time. They are really honest and correct, always trying to help in a straight way. Thanks for creating this App

October 27, 2020

Thanks Jamila. We love your insect jewelry and really look forward to keep working with you. Can't wait to see what you get up to.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16