Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

Shop Phone (formerly Scout)

by How Many Steps Inc.

Grow sales through abandoned alerts and VIP notifications

CloutShop

I've heard about this app from multiple shop owners. After trying it for a while... By far the most underrated app on Shopify. 6 out of 5 stars! Thank you Shop Phone!

Mika & Mia Online Shop

SI QUIEREN UNA APP PARA RECUPERAR VENTAS , ESTA ES LA MEJOR Y NO SE ARREPENTIRAN . ADEMAS CUENTA CON UN GRAN SERVICIO AL CLIENTE . LA TENGO DESDE SUS COMIENZOS Y NO ME ARREPIENTO . LA MEJOR

Meraki Chile

They answered very quickly to my request for help.
They have excellent customer service.
I recommend this app 100%.

Essexee Legs

Fast and user friendly. Very informative and helpful. A great app to compliment my Shopify shop. Recommended

Diligence1International

Certainly one the best shopify apps out there as too much automation causes us to lose touch with our customers as human beings. A must have for my store!

LISA ROBIN

I installed this app about 24 hours ago and have already engaged by text with customers that probably wouldn't have bothered to chat to ask questions. I love that I get quick notification of an abandoned cart so I reach out before the lead goes cold. Ahmad is very knowledgeable and taught me a few things about Shopify while we discussed how to use the app. Thank you!

March 25, 2021

Thanks Lisa - we really appreciate your kind words and your review. You have a beautiful website and we're proud to be able to help in any way to increase your sales. I'm happy to hear you're getting use out of Shop Phone already so quickly. Let me know if you need anything else.

Minka - Moda con Impacto Social

Muy buena experiencia, funciona muy bien para recuperar ventas, gracias a ella hemos podido recuperar muchas ventas que estaban perdidas

Angie's Eclectic Elegance

I used it to thank customers or to retain customers who abandoned carts. It was very helpful. Great app

Cosméticos Kénos

I use it everyday. It's easy to use, and makes me recover many abandoned carts. I'd definitely recommend it

February 5, 2021

We appreciate your support. I am setting you up on the new version of the app, please wait confirming when it's ready for you. Can't wait for you to try it!

Gold Cosmetics & Supplies

Really like this app. 5 stars ⭐️ This app help me to se what the customer bought and I can have an after purchase conversation with the customer. Same goes with abandonment carts.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17