Shop Secure

Shop Secure

by Eggflow

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

AllBeGoods

Very good app Very good appVery good appVery good appVery goodVery good appVery good appVery good app

RESOLUTE

Nice app! I like it so far. Easy to use and it actually does the functions of blocking unwanted visitors and keeping my online store secure. Thanks guys!

HYPE on HYPE

First time I'm giving 5 stars for an app.
• Function VERY well. Can't even do CTRL F (On Windows) to copy paste the text. Wow, Impressive.
• Just 5 clicks = Done. Which is basically just select whatever option you want.
• 100% FREE, no banner, no watermark, no ads, no nothing.
Perfect app for dropshippers, photographers, and basically any store/blogs though.

Oscar Rossa

This app is great, I can protect my pictures, block the areas I don't want (but finally I unblocked all), it is free.

TrumpIsWack

Absolutely a great app! It was a snap to install and configure. When I had questions, support was right there and answered my questions quickly. The blocking worked so well, that when I turned on all the countries I wanted to block as a test and forgot to disable them. The support organization from other apps I was working with that were foreign were not able to get to my site! It was an unintended test, but proof that the app was working!

Rogers Bespoke Hook Tying

Top app! I'm very happy with how this app works. I especially wanted to block international orders/fraud, but the protection of my hard work and photography makes all the sweeter. Highly recommended. Thanks eggflow.com

Storetrendingcom

Shop Secure! thanks for this awesome app, keeping my page safe!

Braggy Bags

Pretty straight-forward to use and useful. Would recommend.

Openhoo Com

I can declare that the app works well. I checked it after the installation thank to the support team, that has been fast and polite.

Photo4

Initially, I was only interested in right click blocking because it was the only app that I could find 100% free! :)

However, I mistakenly did not think it worked because after I set it up, I could still right click and download on any product (photo).

So, I contacted their support dept. and they told me that as an administrator I could still right click and download. They told me to open up an incognito window and try to download again. They were correct, of course, I COULD NOT RIGHT CLICK!

Obviously, I missed the info about administrators...oops. They were very patient and courteous. I also blocked a few countries which I am sure will work! :)

I recommend that you give the app and company a try. How often can you get an app that really WORKS...for free?!

Art4Charities.net

PS. I realize that pro hackers can still figure out how to download a lower quality image...but I am blocking the hundreds of people who may try to steal our images for their own use instead of purchasing.