Shop Secure

Country Restriction, Disable Right-Click and Copy, GDPR

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

crazytees01

freaking awesome.someone tried to access store and shop secure stopped them.im keeping this app.its awesome and it did what it was supposed to do

GloeDation

Time spent using app About 1 year

I don't use this app for country restriction, I use it do disable right click ( protect pages like policy, terms etc) and to protect photos. For these tasks this app works perfectly and would highly recommend if like me you dropship and want to stop your competitors using your edited images or savvy customers using 'search image' which would take them directly to the aliexpress item. Also it has a smart feature where customers can still use links on your website which is great it you want customers to access some of your texts for your benefit.

CBradio.ro

Location Romania

Very helpful and easy to implement in my site. Thank you guys for the great work. It solved my problems.

Your Total Savings

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have used this app for a little while and it appears to be doing what is meant to do! I would recommend you using the app for your bussiness

Landeau Ottawa VIP Store

You won't find a better App to do the job for the price. Good work.
Lets you see real visitor. Eliminates unwanted visitors.

Shop N Journey

I like that it blocks people from other countries right away. I get many visitor from different countries where I do not ship.

K’s Super Specials

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used Shop Secure to remove counties so I could better tell and see where items possibly sale better.

Hemp Now

I was notified that someone tried to gain access to my shopify store, was really glad that I had this app installed.

Jewelietta Contemporary Handmade Jewelry

Location Greece

This app was very important for me. I was able to block access from certain countries. Also very important is the right click disable. It even disables the 'F12' key on browsers!!!
You also get a GDBR cookie consent bar with this app which is a nice add-on!

Chadiny

Location Thailand

This application is very good to help me from Spy from unfair competition.
Recommend this app!!!!.