Shop , 1,970 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and real-time synchronization. They credit increased sales and customer engagement to its personalized communication tools and analytics dashboard. Features like the review system, mobile optimization, secure checkout, and installment payment options are praised. Merchants also highlight its ability to boost brand visibility, recommend quality products, and foster business growth.

April 8, 2024

It's a great additional channel that takes an hour to set up at most and can make you a good chunk of change. Super low maintenence and sales for free, what more can you ask for?

Hairdressing Supplies
8 months using the app
February 2, 2024

The app is simple to set up, and update. It has provided us with a new way to reach our existing customers and introduce new ones to our brand.

iHasCupquake
Over 3 years using the app
January 17, 2024

We're excited to share our positive experience with the Shop App by Shopify! This app has been a game-changer for our brand, seamlessly integrating with Shopify and providing a user-friendly interface. Since using it, we've seen a boost in sales and brand recognition. The Shop App's intuitive features simplify the shopping experience for our customers. It excels in managing customer reviews and fostering trust among our audience. We highly recommend the Shop App to fellow business owners—it's a must-have tool that has played a crucial role in our success.

Kintsugi Apparel
Over 2 years using the app
January 15, 2024

One of the standout features of the Shop Channel App is its intuitive design. The interface is clean, modern, and easy to navigate, making it effortless for customers to browse through products and make purchases. The app's layout adapts well to different devices, ensuring a consistent and visually appealing experience for shoppers on desktops, tablets, and smartphones.

The real-time synchronization between my Shopify store and the Shop Channel App is truly impressive. Any changes I make to product details, inventory, or pricing on Shopify are instantly reflected on the app. This not only saves me time but also eliminates the risk of discrepancies between the online store and the app, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information for customers.

BOMARKT
Germany
Almost 2 years using the app
April 7, 2024

Shopify Shop app is extremely easy to work with and I had very little, if any, issues that stick out to remember.

When setting up so many platforms and attempting to integrate, it is nice when something goes smooth versus moving one step forward then ten back with multiples things to learn and fix.

There are decent pricing options and given the usability, combined with options, it's absolutely a great base for branching out and beginning your goals.

Designed Outta Line
18 days using the app
January 20, 2024

A 1 star review with a parcel your parcel is still on its way to you?

Please check your tracking, it clearly shows it is being handled by UK customs - likely they are waiting for you to pay the vat tax which you must do when purchasing goods from other countries. Here is the USPS tracking for the benefit of anyone reading these reviews LB463535833US.

Don't you know this kind of negative behavior hurts small businesses? ☹️

THE CRONUS SHOP
7 months using the app
January 7, 2024

I really like this app. it has been such help to have. This is one of the best apps to use with your Shopify and your business. I recommend it. It's like having your own little back office.

Shop On In
About 3 years using the app
January 27, 2024

It’s great. Gives customers options to pay without using credit cards . No interest is always a plus! Easy to use.

7 Wonders Interiors
Almost 2 years using the app
January 14, 2024

I would recommend SHOP because it has helped my business with visibility and I have gained wonderful customers by being on the SHOP app!

Sedona Ray The Holistic Beauty Boutique
About 1 year using the app
Edited February 2, 2024

being new t E-commerce is little rough but you guys definitely made it little smoother for us as we grow as The Brand of Tomorrow so thank you since I've been a store on shop I've gained three times as much customers! definitely recommend

SwagDreamz