Shop channel

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Free

Beads-N-Style

Been a good experience to date. Easy to use and track sales. Would recommend to anyone looking for additional sales channels.

witchcraftangel

I really don't enjoy how this was mysteriously added to my store and now I have a payment for an item using this app, and I can't even open the app from my Shopify. The insights are completely blank. I would love to just disable this but Im not sure how to see if I'll still receive payment for the item I have sold if I do.

January 21, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

I understand you have questions about the Shop app and orders that you've received as a result. We have sent you an email so that we can better help you. Please reply there so that we can investigate this for you.

Looking forward to supporting you!

Dee,
Shop Support

The Carter Collection Online

I really like the ease of using this app. It makes it easier to update my store without logging into the website on a computer.

ARDEN SHOPPING

So far so good, i got sale, is not well known site yet but probably it will soon. I recement to register, is worth it.

Deppeana.com

Without shop pay i would not have been able to make conversions on some products but just having the option for the customers helps promote more sales.

Kelley Baker Brows

Shop helped us raise our avg order value by 15%. It has also given our customers more flexibility to pay and that has made an impact for us this year.

Morganna’s Treasures

This app has definitely helped me to convert sales and provided my customers with a more affordable way to pay things off over time.

Deed Industries

Very easy to use and set up.
Have had some great results already especially with more local customers using click and collect option.

Burke & Keen

SHOP's app doesn't really work, and it's made by Shopify? The app states that I have zero products available, when originally SHOP accepted 100% of our products for a few weeks. All our products are still available and the management bulk editor shows all products selected, but clearly the app has lost a connection. SHOP doesn't offer support, at least I haven't found it within the app, regardless the channel doesn't offer much of a service or ability for their users to find anyone's stores. The only way we will ever get a sale via SHOP is because someone already knows our store name and has searched for us specifically by name, SHOP doesn't make a way for their users to discover anyone, including you! We do so much better with Google and other similar channels.

December 21, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I'm sorry to hear you're dissatisfied with it, but we'd love to take a closer look into your issues. I have sent you an email so we can start to troubleshoot this if you wish to reply. Looking forward to assisting you. Brian, Shop Support

Conscious tees inc.

Why can I not see the app after I download it ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

November 30, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

Sorry to hear you're not seeing it reflected in your Admin after downloading it, we have sent you an email so that we can investigate this for you. Please reply there so that we can investigate this for you.

Looking forward to supporting you!

Dee,