Shop channel

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Metal by Mail

Location New Zealand

You've been begging me with notifications to activate Shop, which always seems like more admin headache I don't need. I finally gave in and activated it, to be told I'm not eligible, with no reason given. Surely you knew this while you were pimping this nonsense? Please stop bugging me about rubbish I can't use.

VicStone.NYC

The seller was so accommodating and kind! And I’m in love with my ring! It is gorgeous and clearly very well made. Glad I decided to purchase from them.

Cookiecad

I have been a Shopify customer for many years. In 2020 Shopify did the right thing and purged hateful content from stores. We host a marketplace and one product in our shop that was added by a vendor was taken down. It had never sold and had we noticed it we would have taken it down immediately. Shopify flagged our store as violating AUP and won't allow us to join the shop app. There was never a warning, just an immediate ban. They have ignored all requests to explain, to appeal. Their legal department doesn't respond. Their support personnel don't know what to do. I have tried for years to talk to someone but there is no one to talk to.

June 28, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

Sorry to hear about your experience and trouble with eligibility for our Shop sales channel. If you were deemed ineligible for certain features, you should still be able to install the channel. Your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business.

If you wish to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to contact us again after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

RedMonkey Sports

This is a terrible channel with an absolutely RIDICULOUS metric they use to determine your stores' "value". Example: someone steals a credit card and places an order on your site, **something you have absolutely NO CONTROL over**, then a month later the card owner disputes the charge, you pay 10% charge back fee, lose the product, and to add insult to injury, The ridiculous Channel decide to suspend you Shop account because you have a 1% chargeback rate. I would be embarrassed to represent such a practice.

June 21, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

I can see that you were in touch with our support team directly, and they gave some more context to that particular metric.

If you've any other questions, or wish to discuss and get support in relation to chargebacks as a whole, please don't hesitate to contact us again after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

West Galt Baby Gifts

I've gotten some orders via Shop and I like it. Wish it were a bit easier to make sure products stay "approved" - it seems to change daily. That's my only issue with Shop.

Croc Charms Club

This shop app is very convenient and helpful. I like the way my products look and is easy to use for me.

Kissan International

I set up app but it's not loading or letting me manage my products in the sales channel. "No products found" in All/approved/not approved. It says in Products - "You don’t have any products yet." but when I hit "manage products" It's says all have been enabled. It's been a couple of hours so surely this should populate by now. Also lastly, there is no easy help option to contact the app for how to rectify.

March 25, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I would be more than happy to look into this further and I have sent you an email so we can continue our conversation.

In relation to not being able to contact us directly, if you've ever any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to assisting you with this.

Brian, Shop Support

Modern Rascals

Unfortunately, the Shop app/channel does not deal with shipping options properly. We offer a local pickup option. For some reason, despite customers in our pickup region selecting physical shipping, the Shop app is defaulting to local pickup causing customer service escalations and lost sales (when we have to follow up to cover shipping costs if under free shipping). I feel that your own channel on your own platform shouldn't be the one causing problems for merchants and consumers.

March 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

Sorry to hear about your experience and how you feel it relates to the Shop sales channel. Apologies too for the delay in responding to you. I see in the meantime that you were in touch with our support team via email. If you could reply back to the last email with the required context, we'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you.

Hopefully the issue has since been resolved, but if not, please do get back in touch via that email and we'd be happy to investigate it further.

Curly Prints

Love how simple it is to set up. I have seen a lot of sales just enabling this app on my site. My customers also love it. Great app!

Kigurumi.ca

We've been a Shopify seller for 10 years and you reject us with no notification and no explanation other than "Guidelines" ‍♂️

March 24, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

I can see that you were since in touch with our support team directly, and they advised you of the team and email you could refer to in relation to your current ineligibility. That team should be able to help you going forward with that particular issue.

If you've any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact us again after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7