Shop channel

Shop channel

by Shopify

Manage features and track your Shop app performance

Book Wurm

Great for tracking orders that I send out, discoverability for my products, and for my customers to quickly and easily buy from me. I also like that I can set up a marketing automation in it to send repeat customers a discount code!

The Sill

Our customers use Shop Pay and a growing percentage are showing interest in using the Shop App. We love having the ability to update our profile, manage product availability, and see performance data as it relates to the Shop platform.

Texture Clothing

I installed the Shop app a week ago. My business is still not showing up on the app. I have called in twice and talked with two different support people. The issue has not been resolved.

June 10, 2021

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I've sent you an email directly to assist in looking into this issue. If you reply back I'd be happy to investigate this for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you! Brian, Shop Support.

Bark Butter

Installed app nearly a week ago and it's still not showing in search or on the app. We have tried to email support and no reply back to us.

June 10, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. I would be more then happy to look into this further and I have sent you an email so we can continue our conversation. Looking forward to assisting you with this. Dee, Shop Support

FoodVacBags

Updated: Initially the app would not show our brand. I contacted SHOP support who took a few weeks to respond (to my negative review). It is now working.

June 10, 2021

Hey there - thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I've sent you an email directly to assist with this issue. If you reply back I'd be happy to investigate this for you as soon as possible. Best wishes, Brian, Shop Support.

Fancy Fanny

Setup everything as needed. Store not appearing in Shop App. Please help!!! Not sure how to proceed as there is no contact info.

June 4, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to see your store in the Shop app. Please be aware that it can take up to 24 hours for your store to appear in search results after you have set everything up, but there are other things that may prevent your store from appearing.

Your store must be on a paid plan, be using Shopify Payments to process payments, and have Shop Pay enabled. You'll also want to make sure that you have made products available to purchase on your store and that the password page is disabled. More information on eligibility criteria can be found here: https://bit.ly/3gdrtv4.

If you believe you meet all of the criteria listed above and have set up everything correctly, but are still not seeing your store appear, please reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. They'll be able to authenticate you on your account and take a closer look at why your store may not be appearing. -Victor, Shopify Support

Plain Clothing Store

I have been running e-commerce stores for some time now. I really love the premise of the SHOP app. I think it has a lot of potential to assist in order tracking and convenience for customers that order with ecommerce shops. However, I am having a large problem with SHOP in how it does not synch well with orders placed at one of my dropship sites. SHOP does not follow tracking of other carriers, and seems to only follow with USPS. This is causing a customer service nightmare with one of my stores. If we are misusing this app please (developers) comment, and we will happily change our review. Cainiao order tracking (for example) does not function.

Sanare Shopping & Sanare Go LLC

My customers & I say "Best tracking/delivery A/B, order delivery notification app". Great job.

Something to Cherish®

Excellent innovation. Everything is working smoothly for us. Hope it will catch on. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

ASOM

I've just started a business and love how easy it was to get my brand profile set up on the app! I'm also a huge fan of Shop's order tracking personally, so it's great my customers will be able to take advantage of it straight from ASOM's checkout page.

Previous 1