Shop channel

Shop channel

by Shopify

Maximize your brand experience with the Shop channel preview

ASOM

I've just started a business and love how easy it was to get my brand profile set up on the app! I'm also a huge fan of Shop's order tracking personally, so it's great my customers will be able to take advantage of it straight from ASOM's checkout page.

Boostology

I received an email from shopify to recommend I install the shop app. I did so, and then realised it is for US and Canadian stores only. perhaps shopify shouldnt email UK customers with misleading information!

October 14, 2020

Hi there. We're sorry for the misunderstanding. The purpose of the email you received was to notify UK merchants that the 'Track with Shop' button will be added to all UK stores' Order Status Pages between October 15th and 19th, 2020. There is no action required at this time unless you want to opt-out of this free service.

Here's how 'Track with Shop' works: After completing a purchase, the 'Track with Shop' button prompts customers to track their order with the Shop app. Once a customer downloads the Shop app, they'll get automatic order status notifications and real-time delivery updates to help merchants save time and money on customer support.

To clarify, the Shop channel (which you downloaded but is currently not supported in the UK) allows merchants in NA to customize how their store looks in the Shop app. If you have any questions, please reach out to us directly at help@shop.app

Vanquish Emporium

Doesn't work for me after following the guide and doing all the work and making products available on shop channel; neither shop is appearing on app nor inventory.

October 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. It appears that you're not using Shopify Payments and it's required to have products selected in the product catalogue displayed in product recommendations. We are updating our documentation to make this more clear. Hope this helps.