Shop channel

Create a free mobile app experience for your online store.

Free

Headies Hideout

Just wanted to write this review to tell if you don't use Shopify Pay then this is worthless. Your Shop Store is not discoverable through search, Shop local, and may not be eligible for Shop curation because Shopping is inactive. Review Shopping requirements in settings to access Discovery.

February 8, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. You're correct that Shopify Payments and Shop Pay are required to fully utilize Shop's functionality, as outlined here - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-sales-channels/shop/eligibility

In the meantime, your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business.

Best wishes,

Brian, Shop Support.

Blitz

I used this app, it helps to boost my business pretty well! I had my experience with customers who shopped at this Shop app. Great! Thank you!

Humphrey's Handmade

I've had a good experience with this app. I have made additional sales from the post sale offer automation etc... it seems to work well for what it is.

Smart Sassery by RBF Grafix

Shops are being removed from the marketplace and not given a chance. Waste of time and setup in learning this after the fact.

January 26, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel. Sorry to hear about your experience and trouble with eligibility for our Shop sales channel. If you were deemed ineligible for certain features, you should still be able to install the channel. Your customers will continue to be able to take advantage of order tracking, viewing recent orders and seeing the available contact information for your business.

For any queries or concerns you have relating to any restrictions placed on your account, please reply back directly to the email you should have gotten detailing any legal issue, and the relevant team in question should be able to assist you further.

If you did not receive an email, please contact us after logging in via this link on the Shopify Help center - https://help.shopify.com/en/questions/shop-app#/login so that we can authenticate you on the account and take a closer look for you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Brian,
Shop Support

Beads-N-Style

Been a good experience to date. Easy to use and track sales. Would recommend to anyone looking for additional sales channels.

witchcraftangel

I really don't enjoy how this was mysteriously added to my store and now I have a payment for an item using this app, and I can't even open the app from my Shopify. The insights are completely blank. I would love to just disable this but Im not sure how to see if I'll still receive payment for the item I have sold if I do.

January 21, 2022

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review the Shop sales channel.

I understand you have questions about the Shop app and orders that you've received as a result. We have sent you an email so that we can better help you. Please reply there so that we can investigate this for you.

Looking forward to supporting you!

Dee,
Shop Support

The Carter Collection Online

I really like the ease of using this app. It makes it easier to update my store without logging into the website on a computer.

ARDEN SHOPPING

So far so good, i got sale, is not well known site yet but probably it will soon. I recement to register, is worth it.

Deppeana.com

Without shop pay i would not have been able to make conversions on some products but just having the option for the customers helps promote more sales.

Kelley Baker Brows

Shop helped us raise our avg order value by 15%. It has also given our customers more flexibility to pay and that has made an impact for us this year.