Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Woodstone

shopify needs a lot of work to make this email app same par as usual Shopify quality we used to......

Zoom Boutique Store

Was using omnisend all the time and all fine - my email account is safe under omnisend system. Saw shopify email is free so tried it once and it really fxxked me up. Now my IP is under 6 blacklist. Can not send out any emails contain with link/signature/store brand... had to ask help immediately and shopfiy assistant says this is none of their business... lol. Installed g suite asap and google IT told me even that, my IP account is still under the blacklist... would never use this horrible service again. Please be careful, it will destroy your website.

July 29, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the trouble you have experienced. I'm going to send you an email, I would love to chat with you about this issue and get some more details so I can help you get this sorted out.

Atchy Shop

what is used to send if cant send to the imported mails?why have to import cvs if its fake not ?????

June 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here. I would love to hear what you feel is missing from the app, in particular imported customers, and we can then pass along the feedback to the developers.

Claire l Shopify

Got2haves.com

Can't send emails to people who've dissalowed email marketing, so we can't use it to warn people about the covid situation. Completely useless

June 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time leave us a review. I can understand wanting to reach all of your customers, outside of those signed up to marketing at this current time. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so if there is any further feedback on functionality you would like to see I can pass this on to our developers as well as your current feedback.

Claire l Shopify

The Outdoor Patio Store

Before getting rid of MailChimp, I tested this app out knowing it was new, but saw really good results, so it made a lot of sense get rid of MailChip (software we had a lot of success with for nearly ten years) and consolidate all of our marketing data in Shopify. Well, as soon as I moved my list of subscribes from MailChimp to Shopify, the results have been nothing short of catastrophic. With the data I had in Shopify I was able to successfully deliver emails to 8K customers. I added an additional 10K customers from MailChimp, customers I confirmed were unique (i.e. not yet in Shopify), and my successful deliveries went from 8K to averaging 4K, a decrease of 50%, this after a 50% increase in contacts. Makes ZERO sense, and the only support I'm receiving thus far is to improve my best practices. I'm not against the idea that I could improve my emails, but this has literally never been a problem for me. Not happy at all.

May 29, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate the feedback. Its exciting that you experienced some positive results in the beginning, but unfortunate that didn't last after you imported your MailChimp list. Im going to follow up with you via email so I can gather some more information from you and see what might be going on.

Take Care Space

Tried it since it was free. Now I'm going to look for something else. They need to do a lot of work on this to make it worth using.

May 26, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here. I would love to hear what you feel is missing from the app, that is needed before you use it. This way I can pass it along to my developers.

Home Golf Australia

This app isn't very good. I shouldn't have to do a search and create a customer group (which in itself is poorly designed) every time I want to send an email to my customers. I should just be able to view my list of customers direct from the app and select the customers I wish to email. It is completely counter intuitive and painful to use. Being able to save customer groups is handy and should be a feature, but definitely should not be a constraint of creating and sending emails.

May 25, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. I understand the importance of making everything flow as quickly and seamlessly as possible. I'm going to send you an email so we can chat further.

HouseofDogs.no

The layout looks amazing ... BUT. The timing is impossible. When you send it at 6 pm, it means that some MAY get it at 6 pm, but others at 9 pm, some at 11 pm, and the rest of the customers may get it in the time when they are sleeping. That is completely useless as a marketing tool. I tried it three times, and the conversion is about 10% of the sales I used to get using Mailchimp. Sorry Shopify, this will not do, I go back to Mailchimp.

May 6, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication between us.

Oynasana

Designed by a team of people never seen or used mailing software before... Do not use it for any critical or timely campaigns. Because when you click send (as in star your email campaign) it doesn't mean they are sending right away, as in all of the other email tools. For example when you ask 3 hours later why even one email sent to your customers they say that's normal. It's normal for them but not the rest of us...

May 6, 2020

MRFmultitools

Your email couldn’t be sent

Shopify Email is blocked for your shop. Contact Support to troubleshoot the issue.
Whats wrong?

April 28, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with our new app. I would be more than happy to dig into this with you and get you all sorted. I'm going to send you an email so we can open up the lines of communication here and get this up and running for you.

Previous 1