Shopify Email

Email marketing made for commerce

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Titan Pop Culture

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Worst email app on the store, only thing it's got going for it is that it's cheap & can do flows but tbh it needs to be cheap now that shopify is taking fee's from all 3rd party transactions including buy now pay later services which already take too much. Moving the abandoned cart emails into this app while it is so half baked has me angry, I had an awesome template but now it's gone as you guys are forcing us to use this. I can't make anywhere near as good of an email in this app as I could using OrderlyEmails: Email Templates and just pasting the code into shopify. This app can't even size images properly, recommend products or display dynamic discount codes to draw a customer back. Such a lack of customization, lack of social networks you can list in your footer. The footer is just plain terrible tbh. Stop rolling this out until it's actually a good app!

Big Game Lures Hawaii

Time spent using app About 2 months

Terrible waste of my time!! Nearly impossible to edit! I have lots edits over and over. Why offer such a substandard product??? The editing screen does not even fit on my screen window (Macbook). Avoid at all costs! Going back to Klaviyo. You get what you pay for (minus loss of time).

August 11, 2022

Hi, there. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Shopify Email. We're sorry to hear that you haven't been happy with your experience using the app so far. In regards to the editing screen fitting on your macbook, it may be worthwhile to adjust the screen zoom while editing if viewing the entirety of the template is required. The editing screen allows for quick and easy scrolling through different sections of the email to ensure that nothing is added to a spot where it shouldn't be. You also have the opportunity to preview your email to correct any mistakes after editing. If you'd like to share some additional feedback with us, please consider reaching out to our Live Support Team using this link: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. - Imogen, Shopify Support

Cakers Paradise

Location Australia

I am very disappointed. I was so happy to move from Mailchimp to this app as it was much simpler to use and the overall look was much more modern. Building my montly newsletter that has number of section in it I basically got to a stage where I had done about 1/3 of the email and I was shown an error saying I had used up all the sections and I can't add any more sections. I will now have to find another app that will let me write longer emails.

June 10, 2022

I am sorry to hear that you came across some issues while designing your newsletter through Shopify Email but we thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us here.

There is currently a limit of 20 sections for email templates, which is in place to help prevent merchants from creating email templates that are too long. Some email providers (such as Gmail) will clip messages after a certain point. Nonetheless, the feedback you have provided has been shared and discussed with our development team and this may change in future.

If you're still interested in using Shopify Email and would like some assistance in getting a template set up, please feel free to contact our support team directly for help: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor, Shopify Support

XtremeSkins

please fix the emails that get cancelled due to unsubscribes, we cannot resend emails as we don't know who has received the original email without looking spammy!

June 10, 2022

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your feedback for the Shopify Email app with us here. I can certainly see why having increased transparency for sent emails would be beneficial and I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

weinliebhaberin

Location Austria
Time spent using app 21 minutes

Produkt einfügen funktioniert nicht. Habe alle Browser durchprobiert, kein Chance. Was ist da los?..

Donald Trump Store

Time spent using app 4 minutes

As much money as Shopify earns, they could have spent some time developing an actual quality email app...

January 13, 2022

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We'd be happy to pass any suggestions or feature requests along to our development team, please let us know by visiting the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V). Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

nobrandjeans.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

beyond pissed off. been sending emails, and to find out we can only send 5 emails every 7 days. Are you serious and its cyber monday and we can not send emails

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you ran into issues with our app, especially during a time period like Cyber Monday.

To clarify, if you reference our Shopify Email FAQ page here https://bit.ly/3d3a7jx you will see that, You can send a maximum of five campaign activities per week and this resets every seven days at midnight UTC as you noted. However, Each activity allows you to email up to 40,000 subscribers per campaign. I hope this clears things up for future campaigns. Thanks again for your feedback! -Marty, Shopify Support

JOSEPH HENRY 1895

I thought the app worked well till I decided to run reports. Reports showed no info for me apart from the fact that everything was 0: 0 emails reached, 0 emails opened, etc.
Is there a problem with the app?

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to hear you experienced this issue. It is tough to determine if there was an issue with your campaign activity or if this could be just a delay for the metrics to appear since it can take several hours to send full information.

This is referenced in our Shopify Email FAQ guide here: https://bit.ly/3d3a7jx. Therefore, I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA so we can take a closer look into this with you. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Gypsy Diamonds

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is cheap and so are the delivery of my emails. I sent out a email blast for Blackfriday and the app decided to stop after 50% and tells me that it stopped because there where some peoples that did unsubscribed. Also it's reporting feature is extremely cheap only sending info and clicks but no results like add to carts or sales. As I said cheap yes but this does more damage to our brand than help.

November 24, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with this feedback. We do cancel some campaigns that receive high signals that the subscribers do not like the emails they are receiving. That said, I would recommend reviewing our Best practices for Shopify Email (https://bit.ly/3cNEACe) to ensure you do not run into this issue in the future. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Photodobe (Photo-presets)

Time spent using app About 1 year

Really bad experience. Basically at some point of time no email started going through. Shopify would send out 5% and stop sending. I wrote to support. They've recommended sending to the "most engaged" latest customers. This did not work. Open rate was next to thing. They've send learning me videos. Nothing worked. The reason turned out to be lack of basic functionality, which would lead to your email list getting slowly poisoned. Shopify does not allow you removing bounced emails or the ones that mark you as spam. At some point of time your email database becomes filled with old emails that cannot get delivered. This leads to lower delivery rates as email systems start to think you are spamming. Then Shopify will see that your open rates are low as you get into spam folders, etc nad Shopify stops sending out emails. The solution has been to install a One Email marketing app. Segment my list into 1k segments. Constantly talk to One support as my sending would get blocked due to high complaint/bouncedback rated ....it took me just a month to clean my emails out. I've tested sending emails after this on Shopify and omg - 30% open rate and it's all delivering. To sum up: poor customer service, 100% lack of knowledge, no solution to the issue - basically "figure it out yourself". What can Shopify do about it? Allow clients to unsubscribe bounced emails and whoever has marked your messages as spam. This will leave email list clean and healthy. Simple.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for your review and for providing us with this feedback. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues, but I am delighted to share that our development teams are currently working on this. Although I cannot share a definitive time frame for this, I would be happy to provide this further feedback to our team to let them know this is still something to look into further.

In the meantime, for some further context, Shopify email automatically removes bounced emails from a subscriber list so we don’t try sending them out again. Also when a subscriber unsubscribes, we also won’t be sending them the email again.

I hope this provides you with some further context to how the app currently functions, thanks again for taking the time to leave this feedback! Marty, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6