Shopify Email

Shopify Email | Reviews

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

nobrandjeans.com

beyond pissed off. been sending emails, and to find out we can only send 5 emails every 7 days. Are you serious and its cyber monday and we can not send emails

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you ran into issues with our app, especially during a time period like Cyber Monday.

To clarify, if you reference our Shopify Email FAQ page here https://bit.ly/3d3a7jx you will see that, You can send a maximum of five campaign activities per week and this resets every seven days at midnight UTC as you noted. However, Each activity allows you to email up to 40,000 subscribers per campaign. I hope this clears things up for future campaigns. Thanks again for your feedback! -Marty, Shopify Support

JOSEPH HENRY 1895

I thought the app worked well till I decided to run reports. Reports showed no info for me apart from the fact that everything was 0: 0 emails reached, 0 emails opened, etc.
Is there a problem with the app?

November 30, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to hear you experienced this issue. It is tough to determine if there was an issue with your campaign activity or if this could be just a delay for the metrics to appear since it can take several hours to send full information.

This is referenced in our Shopify Email FAQ guide here: https://bit.ly/3d3a7jx. Therefore, I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA so we can take a closer look into this with you. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Gypsy Diamonds

This app is cheap and so are the delivery of my emails. I sent out a email blast for Blackfriday and the app decided to stop after 50% and tells me that it stopped because there where some peoples that did unsubscribed. Also it's reporting feature is extremely cheap only sending info and clicks but no results like add to carts or sales. As I said cheap yes but this does more damage to our brand than help.

November 24, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with this feedback. We do cancel some campaigns that receive high signals that the subscribers do not like the emails they are receiving. That said, I would recommend reviewing our Best practices for Shopify Email (https://bit.ly/3cNEACe) to ensure you do not run into this issue in the future. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

Photodobe (Photo-presets)

Really bad experience. Basically at some point of time no email started going through. Shopify would send out 5% and stop sending. I wrote to support. They've recommended sending to the "most engaged" latest customers. This did not work. Open rate was next to thing. They've send learning me videos. Nothing worked. The reason turned out to be lack of basic functionality, which would lead to your email list getting slowly poisoned. Shopify does not allow you removing bounced emails or the ones that mark you as spam. At some point of time your email database becomes filled with old emails that cannot get delivered. This leads to lower delivery rates as email systems start to think you are spamming. Then Shopify will see that your open rates are low as you get into spam folders, etc nad Shopify stops sending out emails. The solution has been to install a One Email marketing app. Segment my list into 1k segments. Constantly talk to One support as my sending would get blocked due to high complaint/bouncedback rated ....it took me just a month to clean my emails out. I've tested sending emails after this on Shopify and omg - 30% open rate and it's all delivering. To sum up: poor customer service, 100% lack of knowledge, no solution to the issue - basically "figure it out yourself". What can Shopify do about it? Allow clients to unsubscribe bounced emails and whoever has marked your messages as spam. This will leave email list clean and healthy. Simple.

November 16, 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for your review and for providing us with this feedback. We are sorry to hear you have been experiencing these issues, but I am delighted to share that our development teams are currently working on this. Although I cannot share a definitive time frame for this, I would be happy to provide this further feedback to our team to let them know this is still something to look into further.

In the meantime, for some further context, Shopify email automatically removes bounced emails from a subscriber list so we don’t try sending them out again. Also when a subscriber unsubscribes, we also won’t be sending them the email again.

I hope this provides you with some further context to how the app currently functions, thanks again for taking the time to leave this feedback! Marty, Shopify Support

Studsmen Fashion

The only sure thing that's great is that the merchant gets 2.5K emails, but you know what's so terrible about the shopify email? You cannot email your customers in the event there are refund concerns, delivery questions, or just emailing them to resolve any kind of issue. And the craziest part about this issue, the customer was refunded their FULL AMOUNT for their order, but shopify still kept the processing fee. I don't know whether to laugh or slap myself. Perhaps both while scrapping this app altogether. You know how much confusion and frustration has been experienced, and not to mention the inconvenience. All that money taken in, and we can't even get any extra tiny perk that would assist in bringing in more business. Just WOW!

November 8, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback. You can use Shopify Inbox (https://bit.ly/3o7hdZz) to chat with your customers when they are on your store and if they leave the store, then it will send the reply via email, As for emailing customers directly, you can send emails directly through the order (https://bit.ly/3bTmgXN) from your admin.

That being said, though the decision to keep the processing fee is made by our banking partners - we can see how important this is to you and we'd be happy to pass this feedback along to our development team. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Seattle Yarn

No useful analytics make this a pretty bad system. No way to see who is opening, clicking, bouncing, or unsubscribing. No way to see who got email and who didn't if there is a problem. No way to clean up my lists. No way to improve engagement when I can't actually see which customers are engaging and which ones aren't. It feels bad on purpose - like Shopify wants us to take our business elsewhere because they don't want to be bothered with this. If that's not the case, please fix it asap.

October 11, 2021

I'm sorry to hear that the inability to track the metrics you've cited has made using the Shopify Email app a negative experience for you, and can appreciate why this lack of transparency is frustrating. I know that many merchants using Shopify Email have asked for this and this is something I hope we will develop in future to make things easier for our merchants in terms of driving successful marketing campaigns. I will be sure to submit your feedback to our development team and thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your experience with us here via your review. -Victor, Shopify Support

Quorum Coffee

The app cannot be installed from the app store. I tried all browsers and cache clearing methodologies and still no luck. Message to dev team--please fix this ASAP!

August 17, 2021

I am sorry to hear that you have had difficulties installing the Shopify Email app and thank you for notifying us of this issue here in your review. If you have tried doing this across multiple browsers and devices and have not been able to install the app, I would recommend contacting our support team directly for further assistance: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA.

They will be able to authenticate you on the store and provide more troubleshooting steps to help you get the app installed. Thanks again for getting in touch. -Victor, Shopify Support

Thrupack™

It's like they haven't even beta-tested it yet. I have constant problems every time I try to do anything, can't send to more than 40k at one time, campaigns getting stopped for no reason, no automation sequences. . . etc. It's like it was set up by people that have never used an email service. It will be good one day, but today is definitely not that day.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for sharing your experience using Shopify Email here. I can appreciate your frustration with some of the current limitations of the app and will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team who will continue to build and develop Shopify Email over time.

If you're still interested in using Shopify Email but are experiencing bugs, please contact our support team directly as this may be something we can help with. Our team can be contacted 24/7 through our Help Center: https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA. -Victor

The midas star

Hi I can't setup an automated newsletter using this app.
Please help me to set it up. It only shows the option to send or schedule.
But we want to send an email as soon as anyone subscribes to our newsletter automatically but that's not available.

June 26, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out. We have a step-by-step guide that can help with setting up Shopify Email (https://bit.ly/3A4tfb2) and automations (https://bit.ly/3x0T3mK). However, if you need further support, our Support team would be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3gqKnPt) and log in to your account to start a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

TU beauty store

We are small businesses, You Big. We pay you monthly usd $ 79 and usd $ 200-500, per transactions (done by computer and bots). Could It be an plus for your costumers? Big companies are bigger when they add worth to their clients.

June 10, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback with us. We can appreciate your interest and support for Shopify Email, and we'd be happy to pass your suggestion along to our developers. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Previous 1 3 4 5 6