Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Gillian Inspired

SO easy and I appreciate it is included in cost. I was able to create my first welcome email and I am excited to send out!

NETCABLE

fácil de fazer e enviar para clientes! com esse recurso não tem erro para enviar mailmarketing para clintes

Penguins Corner

I used this app to reach out to all on my email list to send a discount code for those who may be shopping for Mothers day

Oasis Date Gardens™

LOVE THIS APP AND HOW MUCH IT HAS HELPED US GROW OUR BUSINESS! WE ARE SO HAPPY WITH THEIR SERVICE AND DIFFERENT FUNCTIONALITIES.

Aurydescent

LOVE the templates it provides as well as how its so easy to work with. 10/10 would recommend to everyone!!!!

Millieloveslily.com

It's super easy and quick! Love the already created templates! I'm anxious to see if it increases traffic and leads to increase sales.

EveEco Baby

Easy to use and navigate. Very useful..................................................................

compositorjoserafael

Me gusta mucho aunque no he sabido activar un correo masivo para todos mis interesados o cómo agruparlos para hacer ese envío masivo de una campaña.

GameS

its good one from now...
the mails are grate and easy to add or delete things
ita all i test from now

OffensivelyBlessed

I used it to improve my emails it looked great on the test email then I sent out to my customers. Try shopify email!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52