Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

HairMadeEasi

This app is amazing. Not only is there an option to create an email campaign from a blank template, there is also a great selection of templates to use. There is no limit to how many subscribers either like there is on Mailchimp. Highly recommended!

Peach Moon Co.

I love this. I don't know why there aren't good reviews and more people trying this! It is SUPER EASY for beginners, FREE and it gets the job done! It is simple. Just how life should be :) peachmoonco.com

JCBling

Love having a one-stop marketing solution combines all to the tools needed in one location. I have the ability to create an email, and see the results of the customers and make better marketing decisions.
www.jcbling.com

Incase中国

我感觉它并没有完全的向我的订阅列表发送邮件,因为我自己的也在里面,我没有收到我自己写的营销邮件。希望得到帮助。
我感觉它并没有完全的向我的订阅列表发送邮件,因为我自己的也在里面,我没有收到我自己写的营销邮件。希望得到帮助。

Skin RX Clinic

Excellent app, fast and easy to use. Easy to feature one of your products or customize your own campaign. Automatically adds your email subscribers. I have used other's and this is hands down my favorite, saves me tons of time!

MAYL Wear

I don't know why people are so upset about this app... Yes it is basic, yes it is simple, and yes this is not a Mailchimp but has an integration with the Shopify system and your true list of subscribers that checked the marketing permission.

I had a very bad experience with Mailchimp as the were counting my subscriber's numbers from Shopify, even those that did unsubscribe. The 'ShopSync' app is not updating your list of subscribers/unsubscribers in Mailchimp but MC will charge you for the full amount. My list of emails collected was around 2000 so MC for me was free. Then I got one subscriber extra and I jumped into higher bracket and this is the time where the problem started. MC was charging me 49.99 USD per month until I will reach 2500. I was like okay I can handle it. When I reached 2501 another 8.99 was added to my billing without even a notice on my email they just sent an invoice.

As this was for me a bit expensive I changed the app to Seguno, and the first shook that I got was that my list of real subscribers (who marked the marketing permission) were around 1000 not like Mailchimp calculated via ShopSync 2501. As I sent an email to Mailchimp about it I didn't receive any answer-back. Seguno also not calculating to list bounce emails and spam emails so they kindly cleaned up my list.

I would suggest to everyone to check your numbers of real subscribers based on your customer list in your Shopify system as ShopSync in not updating your list in MC. As in my case, I shouldn't pay over 50 USD for 2501 subscribers where more than half of that weren't subscribers anyway.

As for now I highly recommend Seguno App and Shopify Email for stores who just want to simply promote the store, products, blogs. They are enough and right now Seguno is keeping my subscribers list clean and updated and I'm paying 20 USD a month as I reached 1001 subs.

MRB STORE

Excellent App. Probably the best free app you can use for email marketing. So easy to customize and send. I would definitely recommend Shopify email. Thank you

Zmatical

Excellent for an early stage! Continue your good job Shopify! And make this app even better!!! BETTER THAN OTHER EMAIL MARKETING PLATFORMS! Teach them who is the boss!

Dumux

I have used this app an it is very nice and with a lot of tools. I recommend it to everyone whom want to grow its business. Thank you.

The Wholesome Table

Nice app. Much better if it has marketing campaign automation that will send email every time a new customer added to a customer group instead of sending it manually.

Previous 1 3