Choose from ready-made designs
Save time with templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, price, and URLs from your store.
Manage campaigns in Shopify
Create, send, and track campaigns directly within Shopify—the same place you trust to run and grow your business.
Send from your domain
Build brand recognition at every customer touchpoint, starting with the inbox.
About Shopify Email
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships with Shopify’s own email marketing tool.
With Shopify Email you can:
- Send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks - directly from your Shopify admin
- Save time with ready-made templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, prices, and URLs directly from your store
- Easily customize your email by editing text, buttons, images and more to make it your own
- Import customer lists into Shopify
- Segment emails to ensure the right message gets to the right person
- Track results including open and click-through rates, products added to carts, and purchases
- Send emails from your domain with little setup if you purchase your domain on Shopify. Support for non-Shopify domains is coming soon.
Get 2,500 emails free each month and pay $1 for every 1,000 emails you send after that. There are no monthly commitments, and you’ll have access to all the features.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
The first 2,500 emails per month are free. Then, it is $1 USD for every 1,000 emails you send.
Most recent reviews
I used this app to personalize the emails that my customers receive and it was very easy to use and the templates are perfect. I would like to see more templates and also I think the app should offer emojis when creating the emails.
It becomes better than the first time I've tried to use it. If you guys can add the function that shows more than one product per line and add products based on their Series would be better.
It works well - excited I can do the amount of emails I am allocated. Also grea that I can see the open rate.