Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

The Kulture Killer

Self explanatory. Easy to manage and to understand. Would recommend to other business owners. A good way to reach your audience.

Flow Magazine

Muito fácil de usar e intuitivo, eu fiz um e-mail marketing em questão de minutos, excelente ferramenta!!!

BoatShopCanada

Easy to set up an email, can select who it goes to, and supports mobile and desktop email campaigns!

Scoreholio

So far so good thank you. Not sure how much more I can say before this button allows me to submit my review.

RC Klubben

First time trying the app. It´s very simple and easy to use. It´s already translated, and there are some templates included, which helps you a lot as a first timer.

Valley Lax Boosters

This works great. Everything is in one place. It simplifies the process and the support is excellent.

Digi Pharm Store

I used this app to design an advert for my customers. It is very easy to put together for someone who is not a designer.

Apricot Aesthetic

i used shopify emails to send an email to consumers. i love how quick and simple it is to use for marketing purposes.

Chris Don Style

estoy empezando a usar esta app. Es muy facil de usar ademas de que las plantillas de prueba son muy eficientes gracias

Keycouture.us

great app and easy to apply on my website, instructions were on point with no need for extra help ! I highly recommend this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60