Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Dr Gus Nutrition

It literally sends emails to the most simple schedule ever. It does nothing of any use. What are you charging for? Something as simple as this should be free across all plans!

Woodstone

shopify needs a lot of work to make this email app same par as usual Shopify quality we used to......

glassesng

good pricing but the delivery rate is quite poor when compared to previous email app we have used it the past. I believe there will be future improvements.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for the feedback! You can find some great insight here as to how to increase the deliverability of your emails - https://bit.ly/314x9jQ

I'm going to send you an email to open up communication incase you have any other questions!

Itsy Bitsy

How to increase my limit., if try to send e-mails., its showing as weekly limit has been reached.

Twitch Fish

Sent out first email last week. Love the integration to my store and how I can pull in my products, content, etc directly to my email. Please add automated email capability. I want to send email to new email subscribers, new customers, tagged customers, etc.

Box Of Goodies

I love the Shopify emails. They look great and they're super easy to customise and send. The price is also super reasonable. However, without being able to set up an automation welcome sequence for people when they first subscribe, I'll have to switch over to one of the other services like Mailchimp. Super bummed as this really was easy to use.

Amy here from Shopify,

I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for your feedback. It is feedback like this that helps us to improve! I completely understand how a Welcome automation would be an amazing addition to the app. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather all your thoughts and send it off to my developers!

Zoom Boutique Store

Was using omnisend all the time and all fine - my email account is safe under omnisend system. Saw shopify email is free so tried it once and it really fxxked me up. Now my IP is under 6 blacklist. Can not send out any emails contain with link/signature/store brand... had to ask help immediately and shopfiy assistant says this is none of their business... lol. Installed g suite asap and google IT told me even that, my IP account is still under the blacklist... would never use this horrible service again. Please be careful, it will destroy your website.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the trouble you have experienced. I'm going to send you an email, I would love to chat with you about this issue and get some more details so I can help you get this sorted out.

Ritology

Creating and sending basic emails is great, however the reporting is very limited and a feature as important as an automated welcome email when a new email subscriber is added, is not available. The ability to create a welcome sequence would be even better.

July 20, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

Peach Moon Co.

I love this. I don't know why there aren't good reviews and more people trying this! It is SUPER EASY for beginners, FREE and it gets the job done! It is simple. Just how life should be :) peachmoonco.com

JCBling

Love having a one-stop marketing solution combines all to the tools needed in one location. I have the ability to create an email, and see the results of the customers and make better marketing decisions.
www.jcbling.com