Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Catherine Iskiw Designs

I used this to send out a marketing email to my customers. It was fine to set up although I needed help to add something to my DNS setting because test emails weren't going through which is weird because Shopify is my host. Unlike Mailchimp though you can't do anything more after sending it. You can't see who opened the email and send them further marketing, nothing. I'll continue using Mailchimp until Shopify actually starts to take this seriously because right now it's just not very good.

Thrupack™

It's like they haven't even beta-tested it yet. I have constant problems every time I try to do anything, can't send to more than 40k at one time, campaigns getting stopped for no reason, no automation sequences. . . etc. It's like it was set up by people that have never used an email service. It will be good one day, but today is definitely not that day.

MoltenRituals

I have the same app on my other store and it was working fine (some time a go) Now on this shop I'm not getting any notifications by subscribing to newsletter. I'm not getting welcome emails .I'm not getting any emails with welcome discount code. I tried to sign up with 3 different email addresses but not a one got any kind of notification. It does show my subscribers and i can send emails manually . I checked forum and zillion people have the same issue since last year but no one give any kinda solution ? Can i have some help?

GOVintage Jewelry and Collectibles

This app on the front in is very easy to create a nice customer email. But, on the back the analytics are not there -- delivered, opened, clicked is not what I would call analytics. Customer tracking of opens, not opens should be logged in the customer database so that you know who you should pay attention and who you should weed out. It doesn't even tell you which customer opened or clicked. Needs some work i.e. First Name fields should be available to insert to personalize.

July 30, 2021

Thank you for writing your review and for detailing your experience with Shopify Email thus far, and what improvements you'd like to see made. I can certainly appreciate that with email marketing campaigns, receiving data that pertains to the success of the campaign is key and that there is more that could be done here to make Shopify Email a better app from this stand point.

Shopify Email is still a relatively new app and I'm sure it will evolve over time as improvements are made. Merchant feedback has been welcomed by our development team since it launched and I will be sure to pass your comments and suggestions over to them. Thanks again for getting in touch. -Victor, Shopify Support

Milton Ashby

Pretty useless given that it cannot do automation. This is rather odd, because Shopify itself can (eg through abandoned cart emails).
The instructions in other review feedback don't work and Shopify help desk had to point me to a 3rd party app and. Pretty frustrating given that automation is so 2010. Please, please, please add automation, if you did it would be a good app.

July 27, 2021

Thank you for getting in touch and for sharing your feedback with us here, and I can certainly appreciate why having more automation in Shopify Email would be beneficial. Shopify Email is still a relatively new app and it's possible that more automated features become available down the line, but nonetheless I will be sure to pass your comments onto our development team for them to consider. We appreciate you getting in touch and sharing your thoughts in your review. -Victor, Shopify Support

Red Cypress Clothing

Shopify didnt have this two years ago and thankyou for hearing and knowing our concerns. This is a game changer.

Kamand Italie

I recommend the app, it's free and has many templates for sending emails of all kinds.
It is easy to use and the templates are beautiful.

AY THE LABEL

Wow, not surprised when it's done by Shopify. Clean, minimalist, easy to use app that removes the huge hassle of apps like MailChimp or Klaviyo. Of course for now it's not as complete in terms of functionalities as bigger apps but, for small needs (few newsletter sent throughout the year), it's perfect ! Sent a campaign in 8 minutes, instant statistics and income generated all within the app this will replace any CRM in future if more functionalities ! Thank You !

The midas star

Hi I can't setup an automated newsletter using this app.
Please help me to set it up. It only shows the option to send or schedule.
But we want to send an email as soon as anyone subscribes to our newsletter automatically but that's not available.

June 26, 2021

Hey, there. Thank you for reaching out. We have a step-by-step guide that can help with setting up Shopify Email (https://bit.ly/3A4tfb2) and automations (https://bit.ly/3x0T3mK). However, if you need further support, our Support team would be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center (https://bit.ly/3gqKnPt) and log in to your account to start a support request. Cheers! -Elias, Shopify Support

Manzanita Apparel

Super duper easy to create and send a sharp looking email. Just sent my first one. Couple of clicks to add shop items and collections. Nice integration.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87