Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

God's Grace Collection

I enjoy having the power to design my online store. I had no idea how to get started but shopify gives you step by step guide.

Mila&Such

created promotional emails. Easy to use. Wish i could resend campaigns again. I like how it is so easy to use and now i don't need mailchimp!

Minks Wit Kay

i used this app to send my emails and i dont think i could of got any better experience anywhere else.

HOLDZ

Great addition to the shopify experience.
Easy to use and works a treat.
Love the scheduled email part, you can set up a campaign in your spare time ready to kick in at the time you want.

Well worth downloading.

Battekart

it is very helpful, very easy to automate your create your email automation to increase your customer experience.

Amanita Audio

No "thank you for subscribing" email possible!? More expense and time wasted on another app just to get this feature. What a glaringly obvious failure.

Shimmer Bazaar

App is great and easy to use! Will definitely be using it more but would be great to get more fonts and product grid customisations.

RSVP with Lori

Shopify is easy to use and maintain. Very beginner friendly.
I would recommend to any new or current business owners.

ICCTUNING

It is simple to use and smoothly connects to the shopify store, wish we could see more detailed info on the reports.

LES ENFANTS

DO not use this app. The features are quite limited so that is a big limitation but to make it a NO GO at all, they have strange guidelines that they do not share with you on when to stop your campaign in the middle of it. They decided to stop my campaign due to "bad metrics". What metrics??? My unsubs rate (of the same list that I used on mailchimp without issues) was 2.5%, which is a little higher but for my niche of baby products not unusual as babies, you know, grow. They apparently decided it was too high even if an open rate of over 37% (industry average 15-25%) and a click through of over 6% (industry average 2,5%). Now, if I want to re-send the campaign, there is no way of re-sending to those that have not yet received it. So they screwed my campaign delivery and there is no way to save it.
Save yourselves time and do not use this. I am back to mailchip.