Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Capsule

After installing the app, I quickly realized how little customization it can do, so uninstalled and switched to Klaviyo. For example, the confirmation pages Shopify Email generates automatically includes your store name at the top. But all sites already have their logo/store name at the top of their site so it's redundant and just looks pedestrian. The fact that you or Shopify can't remove that is brutal.

TAYLORGIGNAC

Shopify Email has given me a chance to reach my subscribers easily and efficiently while making it fun! With tons of pre-made email templates and easy to adjust settings, professional emails has never been so stress free!

Hemp & Company

It was all going along fine until I reviewed my newsletter and I couldn't figure out how to go back to editing mode.

PetsBestBuddy

Simple, quick and easy. Helping me get up and going with email marketing so thank you to Shopify email for making the process so good.

Karite Cosmetics

I love the templates, I didn't realize it would be so easy to use. It even included a template for a discount code that I had set up for my shop.

Valencia's Luxe Boutique

This app helps with my drop shipping business and costumer service is very helpful. I appreciate how helpful they are.

puremarket.ca

love this app so much! It is so user friendly and the templates are great! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! :)

GK Publications

I like the fact that you don't have to spend time to write copy and make creatives for the campaign, the templates are there you just have to make changes to them and you are good to go.

Affordable Preloved Goodies

I used this app for the first time today. It was very user friendly and easy to modify as I wanted to. Thanks.

Salacious by B. Nicole

I LOVE Shopify. They have made starting an online boutique a breeze. So many free and easy to learn features like email campaigns.