Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Ladey Bella's Boutique

I used this app and helps me create emails to engage with customers. However, more seasonal designs could help to target customers.

Vanity Fyx

I enjoy all the features and all the videos and instructions to assist. I appreciate all then templates. Saves me so much time!

Heavenly Collective

So easy to use. I hope that they eventually add more templates to choose from. Till then, for free, it's great!

Kat Eye Cosmetics

It is easy to use and gets the job done really quickly! Overall was exactly what I was looking for!

Freedom Feeder

This app was so easy to use! This is my first time doing any email marketing so I appreciated the how to video and templates for ideas. Now to see some results!

Mighty Wallet

WOW - Thank you! So seamlessly integrated and easy to use - gonna go cancel my other service right now. This addition will save me $100s of dollars a month - I love all the tools Shopify gives small sellers ( I love Kit too!) Thank you. BE MIGHTY

A'Marie Beauty Bar, LLC

I used this app to help promote a Valentine's Day sale!! It was very user friendly and I felt like a professional!! Great app!!

CareRing Cover

I need fast and easy. Thanks its sooooooo easy! I love it. Now I can get started right away and it doesn't take up my day.

Candleberry®Wholesale

I LOVE THIS APP! It makes email totally easy, professional looking and completely trackable in the tracking you already see in Shopify analytics. LOVE not logging out and having direct access to products within the email app and NOT being forced to log into another online program to deal with. Makes email quick and simple.

Zoologist

I just used the app for the first time and it was super easy. I enjoyed how I could pull pieces of my page directly from my store. The only thing was that it pulled some information from my page that wasn't accurate, so I had to use a different product than I originally wanted to. Otherwise great app.