Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Served Cute

It is very easy to use. I love the variety of different templates that are already prepared! I also like how easily it adds my products from my store!

VITAMIN RIDGE LLC

VERY GOOD TEMPLATES. VERY EASY TO USE. ALSO VERY EAST TO NAVIGATE. EMAIL CAMPAIGN WAS SENT VERY FAST TO EACH SUBSCRIBER.

NaturaVia

Very good app. Easy to use. Its awesome that the app is IN shopify and not on another platform. I love how it gives you specific reports.

LittleGypsyStoreAU

Sooooo easy to use and to have 2500 free, honestly stoked! I have used other integrations and there was no need when everything was already right here!

Lauren Pretorius | Contemporary Artist

I was previously using Mailchimp along with Squarespace and I find this to be so much easier to use, plus it's all included with your Shopify subscription and links to all of your products. Very Happy!

Da Dollz Factory

i honestly like this app its nice app i do recommend using this app guys for your business purposes

Crushed Glitter

Really easy to navigate, and looks great! The 2,500 free emails each month is awesome for my small shop.

Creative Source Arts LLC

I couldn't find any word in the dictionary to describe my pleasure. I will recommend everybody I know to it.

Hoyo 7

Very easy to use!!!! You don´t need to be an expert in code or similar... just a simple user can do it in seconds! Great job and thanks!

LovelyTrendzz

I use this app to send my emails and it is so easy to navigate. I LOVE IT! It gives my many options to make my emails really nice, and still fit my brand. The templates are so nice too!