Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Barbara Joann Combs

I used the Shopify Email app to put together my 1st newsletter. I absolutely love how everything works together with Shopify!

Aceite Swim

I used the browser version. But it was definitely easy to navigate. I would love to see more font styles, but I guess I need to explore it a bit more.

Ferrer Occasions

Shopify has made it possible for me to start an online business with a website that’s easy to manage

sanocosmetics

super simple !! great for beginners. great features for custom emails!! upgrading to shopify has been the best decision for my small business, you really get the whole package

M-EGVA

Très pratique, facile et efficace. Je peux envoyer mes Emails de promotions à mes clients en un rien de temps. Hyper simple, un gain de temps pour moi énorme.

Asiansyndrome

Very effective apps, would recommend for every business owner. Has a lot of template to choose from.

Alps Cafe Racers

it's simple, it's elegant and reliable. if you are looking for a little Email system for a side business, consider this one

Kitethrills

Fantastic and free. Thank you for bringing this ease of use to the platform :) - It suits our basic needs perfectly without the fuss and any heavy training.

Cozmetix Avenue

Very effective and easy to use and set up! It helps to engage with customers as well as grasp their attention with pretty themes that match your website!

B1ack By Design LLC

It is really easy to use. It also saved me a ton of time by using the templates they already had. I also like the reporting tied to the campaign.