Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Momina Collection

Used shopify app to create my online store. It was fairly easy to use and customize. Liking my experience so far!

Cap Shield

I was looking forward to using this app. However the 'automation' that Shopify has implemented around campaign success makes it unusable for me. They will not tell you the magic number they deem to high for unsubscribe rates before they will stop your campaign. My campaigns had >1% unsubscribe rates on a shop that wasn't even 4 months old and they told me I should do some maintenance on my subscriber list to avoid being blocked! All the work to build out a campaign and then see that it hasn't been delivered due to 'automation rules' is very frustrating. I will no longer be using this app.

October 7, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. I just wanted to take a minute and thank you for leaving us this valuable feedback. I can completely understand your frustration. Im going to follow up with you via email so I can gather all of your thoughts to ensure this goes directly to our developers.

Amy l Shopify

sugar and spice crafts

So pleased I can now send E Mail campaigns from my iPad, as I don’t always have access to my desktop !! Thank you for being so awesome.

Moo-Cow Designs

easy to use. will definitely be using this app a lot. No issues so far. Looking forward to using this app for all future needs

Light Your Life Candles Co

I used this app because it became free for a period of time to send X amount of emails which suits my small business. Features are great, layout is in line with my branding and better than a few other email platforms I've tried and it gets results.

Sirohi.org

It was very simple to navigate. Good for sending custom emails> I could add pictures of my choice. Only suggestion would be to be able to add dividers as sections.

Arahan Photo

This App is good, easy to use, and thanks Shopify for making our lives better,
was using paid email Apps before but this is Shopify Original App and you can't go wrong with this App, a Happy Store Owner.

OFFICIAL P.M

Very Useful and very easy to use. It saved me a lot of time and I have managed to send the emails I want to my customers.

Affordable Styles For You

Super easy to navigate and create campaigns! So glad that Shopify came out with this app! My customers love the look of the emails!

Mollie's Boutique

Perfect for staying in contact with my customers! Its a great way to send your customers discounts and to see new arrivals