Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Valley Lax Boosters

This works great. Everything is in one place. It simplifies the process and the support is excellent.

Digi Pharm Store

I used this app to design an advert for my customers. It is very easy to put together for someone who is not a designer.

Apricot Aesthetic

i used shopify emails to send an email to consumers. i love how quick and simple it is to use for marketing purposes.

Chris Don Style

estoy empezando a usar esta app. Es muy facil de usar ademas de que las plantillas de prueba son muy eficientes gracias

Keycouture.us

great app and easy to apply on my website, instructions were on point with no need for extra help ! I highly recommend this app

KILLAMENTALITY

Amazing. needs more in depth customisation options to achieve way cooler more unique designs. but overall really well done . please let me know if you guys need more ideas regarding this cuz i have a bunch.

Catie's Miniatures

Thank you for the template, such a help for a business beginner like me! :) I don't know all the creative aesthetic yet and this helped put everything at ease.

Luciana's Kitchen

Its very easy to use, has most of the things I need to send an Email. But, I would love to have more template options.

kustom.fi

It was easy to use and it worked well. Editing was easy and there are enough possibilities. I recommend Shopify email.

SizeMe Fashions

I had first signed up with mailchimp and cancelled, because I am new at this, I have decided to work with what Shopify has to offer and once I get the jist of things, I will look into more apps