Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

FixOEM

Works soooo easy. Make great email marketing with little effort looking forward to more communication with out clients.

Baie Run Pet Products Inc.

This is the first time I sent a mass email to all of the customer. Hope it will generate some tracktion. Thank you Shopify for providing this free feature!

Atrangi Gifting

Best email app for shopify stores. The templates, features and email editing options are very easy and smooth to use. Most important is the pricing, its very cost effective if you have lot of contacts.

Lidia's Dolls

Awesome. I wish you had a way to send to the people that did not subscribe, a nudge to get them to subscribe.

Stay Grafting

This app is everything I need and its keep and easy to use. Everything is so simple and easy to communicate to customers

Ring Kinggg

i like this app to advertise and it works because its already my costumers, it also has so many ways to customize + many options

Barbara Joann Combs

I used the Shopify Email app to put together my 1st newsletter. I absolutely love how everything works together with Shopify!

Aceite Swim

I used the browser version. But it was definitely easy to navigate. I would love to see more font styles, but I guess I need to explore it a bit more.

Ferrer Occasions

Shopify has made it possible for me to start an online business with a website that’s easy to manage

sanocosmetics

super simple !! great for beginners. great features for custom emails!! upgrading to shopify has been the best decision for my small business, you really get the whole package