Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Pumpkin Queen Designs

It's so easy to use and customize! It's perfect for me as someone who is just learning how to use marketing tools. Thanks so much! Shopify is the best!

RichMusic LTD

Great and simple to use! No matter who the user is, its simplicity calls for sending users straight to what they want, your products!

SugarGlow Creations

Easy to use
Great tools
Well put together and I just love it just starting out can be hard and I like easy and simple to understand tools

Limitlesswow

This app is very use full but please don't go to paid mode please because we are small company and not afford

Rae's Closet Co

I really love this app. I would love for more customizing options - fonts, colors, ect. But other than that this email app is fantastic!

SmoochSuits

It's easy to use and great that it tracks sales and analytics. I'm happy to pay for it as its really reasonably priced.

Sueños de Lavanda

Me pareció muy sencilla la aplicación, pero creo que puede mejorar con respecto a dar mayores alternativas para editar tamaños de espacios, mayor variedad de fuentes, entre otras cosas.

Exquisite Portuguese Wines

Easy to use and really helpful. However it could have more templates or the possibility of some changes made by us.

Takodana Trader

Being able to write emails out to customers right from my dashboard is great. I do wish there were more features included in the composition of the emails,, similar to what MailerLite offers.

Fondant Baulois Paris Ternes

top very simple, clear.
It's easy to write an email inn less than a minute
I suggest to give a little more options