Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

NeedyMindSet™

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire la promotion de ma nouvelle collection. Je vais voir si ça porte c'est fruits.

Iyad stores

this application facilitates the writing of standard marketing emails and it works very well. thank you for supporting us

Goddess Butter

Makes life easy . Less thinking for me lol . I wanted to send out mass emails and i wasn't sure on how to go about it But spotify made it super simple and smooth . I appreciate this app.

Telea Dawn Studio

I used this app to help me send a really quick email marketing campaign. I seems to be working out perfectly.

Drip Lashes By Maritza

I LOVE IT I LIKE EVERITHING BECAUSE IS SOOOO EASY TO MANAGE EVEN IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS YOU CAN SCHEDULE A CALL AND THEY HELP YOU

Mini Bee Creations

Super simple and effective. Amazingly user-friendly, which i really appreciate. However you cannot edit once it’s been scheduled.

Moijey Fine Jewelry and Diamonds

I think this app is very straight forward, and perfect for basic email needs. there's very little customization or bells and whistles, but definitely a solid app to send emails and build multichannel campaigns. which is actually pretty amazing.

Comin Store

Comecei a usar agora, é excelente para atingir um público que já foi cadastrado na loja, bom trabalho a equipe shopify.

LaRo Jewelers

I have used a number marketing email applications. This email application was very to use to use. Esthetically, it is very clean and uncluttered.

EP Boutique

Ao far so good. I have used other apps and by far this has been the easiest app. It's unbelievable how easy it is to use.