Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Fitness Gorilla's

Very simple email formats, but works well enough. Allows quick marketing emails to be written on the fly.

Vivo Cosmetics Lebanon

I discovered this app two weeks ago, and I am amazed by how easy and simple it is to use!

I have gained more and more subscribers and most importantly many of the potential customers ended up purchasing!

Thank you so much for introducing this app, it made email marketing a lot easier!

Pink Aviator

It is easy to use. I do wish there were more features to it though. I would like to have more control of products in a row rather than just down only. Thank you

Pumpkin Queen Designs

It's so easy to use and customize! It's perfect for me as someone who is just learning how to use marketing tools. Thanks so much! Shopify is the best!

RichMusic LTD

Great and simple to use! No matter who the user is, its simplicity calls for sending users straight to what they want, your products!

SugarGlow Creations

Easy to use
Great tools
Well put together and I just love it just starting out can be hard and I like easy and simple to understand tools

Limitlesswow

This app is very use full but please don't go to paid mode please because we are small company and not afford

Rae's Closet Co

I really love this app. I would love for more customizing options - fonts, colors, ect. But other than that this email app is fantastic!

SmoochSuits

It's easy to use and great that it tracks sales and analytics. I'm happy to pay for it as its really reasonably priced.

Sueños de Lavanda

Me pareció muy sencilla la aplicación, pero creo que puede mejorar con respecto a dar mayores alternativas para editar tamaños de espacios, mayor variedad de fuentes, entre otras cosas.