Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

P&C sto

this app is very useful and easy to use
The most important thing is to provide the service at a very low price
I'm recommend this app all of shopify store admins

Capsule

After installing the app, I quickly realized how little customization it can do, so uninstalled and switched to Klaviyo. For example, the confirmation pages Shopify Email generates automatically includes your store name at the top. But all sites already have their logo/store name at the top of their site so it's redundant and just looks pedestrian. The fact that you or Shopify can't remove that is brutal.

March 13, 2021

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication so I can share your feedback with our developers.

Amy l Shopify

TAYLORGIGNAC

Shopify Email has given me a chance to reach my subscribers easily and efficiently while making it fun! With tons of pre-made email templates and easy to adjust settings, professional emails has never been so stress free!

Hemp & Company

It was all going along fine until I reviewed my newsletter and I couldn't figure out how to go back to editing mode.

PetsBestBuddy

Simple, quick and easy. Helping me get up and going with email marketing so thank you to Shopify email for making the process so good.

Karite Cosmetics

I love the templates, I didn't realize it would be so easy to use. It even included a template for a discount code that I had set up for my shop.

Valencia's Luxe Boutique

This app helps with my drop shipping business and costumer service is very helpful. I appreciate how helpful they are.

puremarket.ca

love this app so much! It is so user friendly and the templates are great! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! :)

GK Publications

I like the fact that you don't have to spend time to write copy and make creatives for the campaign, the templates are there you just have to make changes to them and you are good to go.

Affordable Preloved Goodies

I used this app for the first time today. It was very user friendly and easy to modify as I wanted to. Thanks.