Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Photome

Very easy to use, with great help and suggestions. I have used other apps but this is the best. Shopify do all the hard work in the background so you just have to concentrate on your message. It couldn't be easier. Highly recommended.

MelonBâg

I love it, but sometimes I would like to have a phone contact to make questions I can't do via email.

KrMagic

We www.krmagic.co.nz use this app to send mass email to my customers and very easy and handy tool.its highly recommended to make life easy .
Chur

The Burgundy Barnyard

So far so good! I like that I can do everything in one place without having to purchase or download something else.

Tinymovr

I used email to run a campaign. Smooth workflow overall. It'd be great if it was compatible with Safari on macos.

TINICOTERIE

The app seems easy to use, however I'd love to see more basic features like the ability to resize the product sessions/images. And there doesn't seem to be a function to automate sending out emails, e.g. the welcome email upon subscription?

Anime Todo Dia

Very simples and integrate with the shop. I essential for who whants more interation with customers and sells more.

PJ's Games

Provides an easy, quick and inexpensive way to create email campaigns. Might not be as fully featured as the more expensive options but it works great for us and hopefully more features will be added in the future. Cannot beat the integration with Shopify since they made it! :)

Bise Beauty

very easy to work with! im so thankful that Shopify was able to let me have ease of access as a small business owner

Loved and Beyond

First time using this app, seems very user friendly and I'm loving it so far! The templates provided were quite useful as well

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29