Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

LovelyTrendzz

I use this app to send my emails and it is so easy to navigate. I LOVE IT! It gives my many options to make my emails really nice, and still fit my brand. The templates are so nice too!

Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum

This was so much better than Automizely! I like Automizely for other things, but this has better options to choose who to send to. Easier to understand and use.

Esthemax Australia

so easy, zero cost, you can create your own email groups and send them to specific people, everything you try to edit it has an option for AND it has campaign templates and suggestions everything is super user friendly and built to direct you to make the best email in the quickest easiest way. so so so so so so so goodddddd.

Kim Olund Studio

I'm loving the app ad-ons and the easy-to-use features like editing product pictures and setting up email campaigns!

Urben Gifts & Gadgets

I love how simple and easy to use the Shopify email builder is. Saves a lot of time for small business!

Abeja Reyna

I like it but it would be better if it have a graphic about abandoned cart.
It would also be amazing if the emails could be modified with more options.

Azienda Agricola Alba

nice application. the only thing is it would be useful to show the actual discounted price of the products

Orthovitam "Natuurlijk Goed Leven!"

It's a good app but they need to put in more font types like your own webshop font type would be nice and make tekst kolom like newspaper option.

Lovethical

Extremely easy to install and use. I've just drafted my first email that I will send out when I launch my website, and it couldn't have been easier!

The Great Outdoors Trading Post

For a new shop owner this was rather easy to set up. Many choices on format and editing. And the price enables me to get started without breaking the bank.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79