Shopify Email , 1,270 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this free, user-friendly app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores and valuable analytics. They value the ability to customize email templates and insert products into emails, reporting increased conversion rates. However, some have faced issues with email delivery and glitches when sending to large lists. The app lacks advanced customization and doesn't support segmentation over 1,000. Merchants suggest improvements like more font options, in-app photo editing, and social media integration.

March 18, 2024

I have made great use of Shopify Email! I always get orders when I send out an email - it's great for reminding customers you exist and getting them to your store. Love it!

Shungite Queen
February 26, 2024

Very helpful and easy to use.
Keep up the good work.

FARAGLIA
Italy
About 3 years using the app
February 27, 2024

Det er lett å opprette nye kampanjer og sette opp en mail som ser bra ut.

Papirglede
Norway
Almost 3 years using the app
February 29, 2024

GReat selection of Automation Hope in the future shopify can expand on the options and the complexity

S T E L L I N O
April 10, 2024

so far good

hideandchic.com.au
Over 1 year using the app
March 17, 2024

Funciona bem comigo. Não tenho do que reclamar.

Dona Nina Design Moda
Brazil
Almost 2 years using the app
February 27, 2024

It's not perfect, but I like that it's free and easy to use. I wish it had more free images.

Destashify
April 4, 2024

Very helpful in saving time, reminding customers to return to our store and driving sales.

Linen World
Over 1 year using the app
March 13, 2024

I like the 10,000 free emails/month, and the cost for over that amount is very reasonable. I would like to be able to choose a font that I want for all of my emails - or to somehow set a preferred font for me. It would be great if the email populated into my Facebook, Twitter, Threads, etc. This is the only thing I miss from Mail Chimp. Love the products insert. Saves me soooo much work. It would be great to be able to edit photos while in the emails. Would also be great if we could insert photos into the gallery using URLs instead of having to save a photo on my laptop and then upload it. You have the feature in the individual products so it should also work here. The list of Campaigns needs to have the date of the sending on it. You have all these little details about sessions, amt of sales, type. But no date of sending. The review feature is quite helpful. Have caught a few misses with that one. It would be great to have a choice of 1-3 images to go with a single block of text. I know you have that number of images but each text is separate. Sometimes I want multiple pics of the same item and just want to say something about it as a whole, not each individual pic.
Thank you for this chance to discuss improvements and features of the email feature.

Wool & Silk Co.