Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

RSVP with Lori

Shopify is easy to use and maintain. Very beginner friendly.
I would recommend to any new or current business owners.

ICCTUNING

It is simple to use and smoothly connects to the shopify store, wish we could see more detailed info on the reports.

LES ENFANTS

DO not use this app. The features are quite limited so that is a big limitation but to make it a NO GO at all, they have strange guidelines that they do not share with you on when to stop your campaign in the middle of it. They decided to stop my campaign due to "bad metrics". What metrics??? My unsubs rate (of the same list that I used on mailchimp without issues) was 2.5%, which is a little higher but for my niche of baby products not unusual as babies, you know, grow. They apparently decided it was too high even if an open rate of over 37% (industry average 15-25%) and a click through of over 6% (industry average 2,5%). Now, if I want to re-send the campaign, there is no way of re-sending to those that have not yet received it. So they screwed my campaign delivery and there is no way to save it.
Save yourselves time and do not use this. I am back to mailchip.

September 22, 2020

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with email delivery. I would love to talk to you further and better understand the issues you were facing to see what we can do on our end. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication, and so we can get your feedback to our developers.

Claire - Shopify

Shitz4Brainz

Great Service I just wish it would show up in regular emails instead of the Promotions tab. I can not wait for the other email templates to come out!

Forever Galore

I enjoy the app being integrated in the Shopify it makes it so easier to add products and discount codes

BuyExcelTemplates.com

Quick and easy email marketing setup. Includes basic features and hope more will be added soon.
BuyExcelTemplates.com

My Fit Watch

I use this app to help me improve my services and it is great. This app also allows me to save money and for a small and/or growing business this is needed. Thanks.

Gardening for Kids

This is so simple and so effective. Really easy to use templates and design too. Yes, if you want more features you can go to mailchimp or similar, but you pay THROUGH THE NOSE for it. For a small business who doesn't have many emails or many subscribers, this is absolutely perfect. Please please please don't get rid of this!

Expressive Shades

3* because it works well, simple and quick but needs more templates to make it stand out and compete with the big apps for email marketing.
Hopefully this will come soon.

September 14, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here From Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback! I would love to hear more about what you are looking for in a template so I can pass it along to my developers. I'll send you an email so we can open up communication!

Amy l Shopify

FenderMinerals

Great app for a quick and easy targeted email campaign. It truly drives traffic to my store.