Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Blaze One Tees

So far so good. Easily formatted my 1st campaign. Loved the test feature, templates, and domain email verification/authentication was faster than expected. Great bargain for newbies to Shopify.

Luma Sleep

Fast and Easy to use! The app is flexible and has good content that can be incorporated into the emails.

La Petite Chose

Could not be simpler and more straightforward. After using other platforms that make email marketing customization too complex and expensive for small brands this is a welcome change.

www.moinasiashop.com

I like it so far wish that I can be able to choose who I would like to send email to. would be nice

Gelau

The templates are easy to use and the reporting is nice and simple. More detail on the stats and template customization would be good.

Marias Beauty Secrets

good application that we hope will help boost our sales and get more happy customers . Thanks for your application and the 2500 free email

READY BY RONNIE BOUTIQUE

The app is awesome and very simple. I love it. I create emails to send to my customers and Shopify has it simple to set up and deliver.

Dynomighty Design

Just cancelled my MailChip account and will now save over $300 a month to do just the same thing - THANK YOU!

Gently Poured Candle Co, LLC

This is my first email blast that I'm sending out, and the templates provided are fantastic. I don't like emails that are cluttered and littered with useless information so these templates are perfect. So simple, so sleek, and I'm confident I can drive traffic to my store with them.

CraftyMerchGlassware

My first time using the app and I love that it has some ready-made templates to use. I also loved the ease of importing product info when sending an email about new stock just in.