Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Thorpe Boardshorts

Isto é possivelmente o melhor sistema que já utilizámos de newsletter. É possível criar uma newsletter em menos de 15min.. Já utilizamos maioria dos sistemas mas este está acima de tudo o que há por aí. Parabéns Shopify, muito bem conseguido.

Shades de Sol

very useful for ecommerce love it. It has so many apps and tools and the integrations are impeccably awesome

Black Cock Toys

I love the app!!! Marketing is tough, it is tougher when you are stupid. Making my own gift card is awesome, but sharing it by email is amazing.

Havva Brew Turkey

It's really good . You don't have to draw things, shopify email doings for you . Thank you so much .

sLeid Academy

i use this app to help me send off my email marketing campaigns and it was such a breeze! I was able to make the email my own and it wasn't like doing rocket science.

Purple Aurora Coffee Roastery

my subscribers loved it! and i like how it is easy for me to edit it, as a individual owner and operator.

Pau-Real & Babuska

Really great! Easy to set up. Templates are handy and designs are awesome and convenient for any ocasion. Thanks!

Furbabies

Easy to use Readymade email helps alot thanks for providing such a beautiful plate form which cost nothing

TRIMERO

Veloce e semplice, con tanti form già impostati da cui prendere spunto. Sicuramente uno strumento utile a chi è alle prime armi .

Arae Activewear

I love this app. I makes marketing so much easier. Just a click of a button and all your fonts, logos, and colors are all there. Choose a template you feel is right and bam! You’re all set!