Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

The Cider Vat Ltd

We recently migrated to Shopify as we we were tired of having loads of different apps that didn't talk to each other. Shopify's built in e-mail program is a big disappointment. In our first promotion Shopify decided it didn't like half of our subscribers and didn't send them.
We don't know which half it sent and which half it didn't. There is no way to identify which subscribers Shopify didn't like or why.
As far as I can see Shopify would like us to dump all our existing subscribers and start again.
So it is back to Mail Chimp for us. Perhaps Shopify isn't the right solution after all.

February 24, 2021

Hey there! Claire here from Shopify Support.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with spam filters. You can find some great insight here as to how to increase the deliverability of your emails - https://bit.ly/314x9jQ

I am also going to send you an email to open up communication incase you have any other questions or further feedback!

Claire - Shopify

ROCKmint

Super easy to use! Really love it!!! Thank you Mr. Shopify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAShopping.cl

Uso esta aplicacion excelente para hacer crecer las ventas y clientes de la tienda y en redes sociales

Reli Brands

I used this app to send out new releases to subscribers. It worked great and easy to use. Just wish there were a few more templates to choose from.

Willow Hill Gear

It was somewhat difficult getting started, as the instructional video doesn't exactly describe the steps, but click on starting your ad campaign and get inspired. It is easier than I thought. Thanks, Shopify!

THUNDERHAWK LURES

If would be better if can send emails too all customers ever paid. For a new online business we do not have a lot of subscribers.

North Circle Seeds

Going well so far. I still need to know if I can now cancel my mailchimp. $60 is too much and this is great if I can do this now.

SYRA Clothing

I have used this to send marketing emails to clients.
It is very easy and simple to use. Hope to use it a lot more..:)

Sonbhadra Bazaar

Good Initiative by Shopify. It's cost effective and user friendly. Waiting to check more useful updates in future.

Blaze One Tees

So far so good. Easily formatted my 1st campaign. Loved the test feature, templates, and domain email verification/authentication was faster than expected. Great bargain for newbies to Shopify.