Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

My Fit Watch

I use this app to help me improve my services and it is great. This app also allows me to save money and for a small and/or growing business this is needed. Thanks.

Gardening for Kids

This is so simple and so effective. Really easy to use templates and design too. Yes, if you want more features you can go to mailchimp or similar, but you pay THROUGH THE NOSE for it. For a small business who doesn't have many emails or many subscribers, this is absolutely perfect. Please please please don't get rid of this!

Expressive Shades

3* because it works well, simple and quick but needs more templates to make it stand out and compete with the big apps for email marketing.
Hopefully this will come soon.

September 14, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here From Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback! I would love to hear more about what you are looking for in a template so I can pass it along to my developers. I'll send you an email so we can open up communication!

Amy l Shopify

FenderMinerals

Great app for a quick and easy targeted email campaign. It truly drives traffic to my store.

Four Wall Prints

Easy to use and another free marketing tool to reach customers. What's not to like?!

The Mon Collective

So much easier than other email marketing websites! I also love how it is right in the shopify website, makes it very reliable. Perhaps some more options and customisation would be good. I would also love to have my website header (links and all) included in the email, just like the big brands do.

Rau Racing Wheel

With no experience, got the 1st email sent quickly & with modifications as necessary. Good tutorial and info available.

Whidbey + Oak

I just used this app for my first time and so far, so good! It was easy and intuitive to create my first email. Hoping for good results! Thank you!

SugarVanityBoutique

Easy to use. I love this app. I can easily edit and create content for website and business. I am so thankful for this platform.

ARTBYTIAROSE

This app is very helpful. There are templates already made for you to edit and add your own touch to it. I really like it.