Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

BobbiJeanK: Baubles & Designs

I really like Shopify email and the fact that it is free and integrates easily. It is easy to use. My only two downfalls are (1) that I am limited in the amount of emails it allows me to send per week. I would like to send 3 emails per week to my subscribers, but I am unable to do so pending how I space them out. And (2) the email tends to take forever to load pictures, freezes up on me, etc. I have tried different browsers and experience the same results. I'm continuing to use it until I can find something a bit better to suit my needs.

NALIAHSHOMEGOODSL.L.C.

SO FAR NO COMPLAINT, STILL LEARNING TO WORK WITH SHOPIFY, EVERY STEP I TAKE SHOPIFY IS THERE TO HELP

brittanymyra

I wanted to send my first marketing email. It was easy to edit each piece. What I didn't like is when I chose a different product photo is erased all my previous wording and put in the wording from the item product description. So I had to rewrite all the info I wanted there.

Hello Australian

Es sencilla e intuitiva. Sería genial que tuviera una gama de herramientas un poco más amplia, pero para comenzar está genial.

Medicinas On Line

I use this app to help me contact my clients. It is very useful not complicate that´s why I prefer to use this app.

Des'Yanii Couture

I am new to using this app but I was able to navigate with ease. I am certain with more practice I will get better. So far so good!

espeyewear

Design options or templates are very very limited. Difficult to make changes to the way the email looks.

February 12, 2021

Hey!

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Im going to send you an email so we can chat further and I can gather information to send to my developers.

Amy l Shopify

Brushwood Toys

So far so good. Easy creation and editing. Simple to use section tools, great link management and looks just like my site. Took me ages to achieve the same result with Mailchimp at a fraction of the cost.

Kevin Zahri - Bukan Soal Kurus Store

I like it! Yes its limited in terms of features BUT its built into Shopify, does not charge you extra as your customer base grows and you only pay when you send out emails! I like it! Email marketing costs are huge when you customer base grows to say 50,000 + but with shopify email, its managable albeit limiting.

Ladey Bella's Boutique

I used this app and helps me create emails to engage with customers. However, more seasonal designs could help to target customers.