Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Grateful Goode & Co.

awesome interface, super easy to use. im thoroughly impressed to say the very very very very very least

The Knit Kit

I think that we need more options for templates - as in instead of just stacking pictures or products they should have an option for tiles (i.e. featuring a collection in your email)

The Glow Depot

So far, so great!!! so glad it's built-in to the Shopify software. the extra-ness of all others was draining !

Odi Boutique Jewellery

since shifting my domain to shopify my sales have multiplied, the site is easy to used and well laid out, payment options for customers is secure and easy to use

FITELUXE

Sent two Newsletters and it didn't work at all. from Thousands only 92 have received a mail. App doesnt work.

September 10, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Shopify email app with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can dig further into your issue and get the app working for your store.

Claire l Shopify

Natisoul Boutique

It is not good and not beginner friendly. It is extremely complicated for no reason. Customers cannot even send anything to me so there is no point.

September 10, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear you found the app complicated to use and did not have the functionality you wished for. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Claire l Shopify

Camelria

Thank you so much , there is no need for me to make facebook ads to retarget my old customers. Thank you very much...

Beyond Ordinary

Loved how easy it was. My logo and email auto populated and adding additional fields were easy as well.

Happy Body Coach

Très simple d’utilisation, campagne à peine envoyé, les commandes arrivent déjà avec un gros panier moyen

Elias Skateboard

Super easy to use! I just sent some discount offer to my subscribers... no real need to pay a third party