Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Cientovolando

I used this app for mailing my customers. It is perfect for my intentions. It has enough templates for accomplish my goal.

Hair by Auri

THis was really great to come up with an email, depending on the content and topic. Ive been afraid to do the emails but after seeing how easy it is to edit, ill be doing it and scheduling them in for sure!

Wickedly Happy Candle Company

I use this app to send subscriber emails. I love that it create a button that goes immediately to the website. I wish that it kept up with more details of the recipient's.

Brandless Artist

I just love this app, it can do many things and you can design beautiful emails without paying a dime. Finally, I have the patience to do email marketing.

WHOLESALE PORTAL - Sugar Daddies Bakery by David and Greg

Great Option to more higher priced software. Looking forward to using this for many more marketing options.

Pastelería Karamelle

I used the app to create email marketing. Its very easy to use and has templates that help you to create your email.

Apricus Finds

Super easy to use!! the templates are definitely wonderful and time savers. They are really easy to modify, and follow. Totally recommend it!

Vinyl Cottage

First time using Shopify email. I found it easy to use and edit the template. I was able to schedule and send me email as needed.

Cree International Store

Cree International Nootropics
Love the preselected email templates that they have for just your shop/brand and the add-ons & delete formats also.
Awesome job Shopify!!!!!!!!!

Nene apparels

Love it I thought i needed lots of skills to know how to send emails but nah this really helps, very easy to use