Reviews (1,578)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, cost-effectiveness, and seamless integration with stores. It's praised for its basic customizable templates, valuable analytics, and mass emailing features. However, some merchants report issues with email delivery and desire more advanced features like adding videos or GIFs to emails. Despite these concerns, its affordability and simplicity make it a favored choice.

April 15, 2024

I love this user-friendly app. It's a lot easier to navigate than some of the paid apps I have tried and has enough features for what I need.

As a small business we don't have a lot of spare $$ to spend and to find a free app that functions so well is an absolute bonus.

Saucy Ladies
Over 3 years using the app
April 25, 2024

I've been using this app to manage email campaigns for my online store, and it's been a mostly positive experience. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, and it's quite cost-effective. Integration with my store was seamless, and I particularly appreciate the diverse range of email templates and the valuable analytics it offers, like tracking delivery, open, and click-through rates.

The mass emailing feature stands out as a robust alternative to other more expensive services. However, there's definitely room for improvement. I would love to see more advanced features, a wider variety of templates, and additional font options to enhance our marketing emails further.

While the app's simplicity is one of its greatest strengths, making it accessible even to beginners, it can sometimes feel limiting when you're looking to create more complex, customized campaigns. Also, there have been a few instances where email delivery didn't go as smoothly as expected.

Overall, it's a solid choice for those starting out or running straightforward campaigns, but for those needing more depth, it might fall a bit short.

HORP
Over 2 years using the app
May 31, 2024

It was really easy to lay out my newsletter and send it out. I'm looking forward to using it more!

Nathan (N8) Miers
Over 1 year using the app
June 2, 2024

Easy to use. The only improvement I would ask for is more seasonal templates - ie mother's day, fathers day, easter, Christmas, grandparents day etc, and a choice of 2 or 3 for each

Home And Bay
Over 3 years using the app
May 28, 2024

I've used Shopify for years and have never had a problem its worked perfectly for my small business

S T Y L E L A U N D R Y
Over 2 years using the app
June 27, 2024

This app is pretty much worthless. They promote it as an email marketing and automation tool. They even provide templates for abandoned carts and automated checkout emails. HOWEVER, the app will only send emails to people that have already opted in to receive emails. Totally useless.

Save your time and frustration and go straight to using Klaviyo. Klaviyo will send automated emails to abandoned carts, etc. even when they have not opted in

TrueStroke Putting Track
5 months using the app
Shopify replied July 2, 2024

Hi, there! Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We appreciate it! That being said, Shopify Email does allow you to recover abandoned carts! You can learn more here: https://shopify.link/MGdn. Lastly, when it comes to email marketing, you do need to have the individual's permission to send them marketing materials due to anti-spam legislation. - Skye, Shopify Support

May 21, 2024

So far, it has been a great experience! It definitely has a learning curve, but once you figure it out, it is pretty smooth sailing! Thank you

Newlifeauri
6 months using the app
May 31, 2024

This is a great tool to us for your store, I will recommend everyone to install this app and make use of it. this will improve your marketing strategy and improve your turnover rate.

TOUCH COLLECTIONS
South Africa
7 months using the app
April 29, 2024

I love the simplicity of the Shopify app. I can get a lot done. I make my online management a breeze

Beautiful Hair Products & Accessories Store
Almost 4 years using the app
May 31, 2024

Pretty simple to learn how to create and send emails. There are a few templates to help get you started but with a blank template you can create your own content. The only downfall about the email app is that the recipients of my store's emails, don't actually see my company email address if it's a third party email address. The recipients see shopify's default email assigned to the store which consists of words and numbers that's something like "store+55971938392@shopifyemail.com" that's not very professional or convincing looking. I really do not want to rebrand a new email but may have to as to prevent the funky default shopify email address. I'd like to see Shopify allow third party Gmail accounts to integrate seemlessly with their email app so you don't see their strange default email address.

LG Natural CBD
7 months using the app
Shopify replied June 3, 2024

Hi there, thank you for your review. I am not sure if this is expected behaviour at this point as merchants should be able to set their own email address as the sender email listed, so I would recommend touching base with our support team to see if this can be avoided: https://shopify.link/vRnL.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. -Victor, Shopify Support