Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

MokiandBinky

Super simple and easy. Loved it. It automatically filled in my logo and made the email look way better than I thought it would.

Finn & Everly LLC

I like it bit wish there was more options for email templates and that the emails didnt show so narrow.

October 27, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email, to open up the lines of communication here, so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Best,
Charlotte | Shopify Support

Back to Earth by Arleta

This app is great for keeping in touch with customers :) It is easy to use and sends the emails directly to all my subscribers.

Chibundle

It's a good integrated email marketing app but I wish there are more options for inserting images, adjusting fonts and other custom features.

Londyn Get The Look

First time using this app sending Email it's very easy to use get directly to the point. Maybe its me, but I don't see an option showing me which customer open the email.

KEINAHSA

I like how I can access this app easily from shopify and create a professional email to my customers. Still learning all the features but so far so good.

Elegant Bride and Quinceanera

LOVE IT!! Exactly what I needed. Needed to do some searching to figure out that I needed to download the Shopify Email app but once I found that it was smooth sailing from there. I feel like marketing is such a huge and essential part of online boutiques. Maybe the marketing, mass emailing, and sms options should be available on the homepage.

Lightning Nails

I used this app to send an email campaign. It worked! It was easy to add in sections of content and the email looks as expected from the viewer.

HacemosMusica.com

Es mi primera vez usando esta aplicación. Rápido me pidió que la evaluara. Por mi experiencia de hoy, todo fue bien. Espero que si mi opinión cambia, el sistema me deje cambiar la calificación. Espero que no, pues, de verdad, me gusta.

NYLAY & Co.

I really enjoy using Shopify Email. Very easy to navigate and convenient. Will definitely be using this in the future. Thank you!