Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Hemp & Company

It was all going along fine until I reviewed my newsletter and I couldn't figure out how to go back to editing mode.

PetsBestBuddy

Simple, quick and easy. Helping me get up and going with email marketing so thank you to Shopify email for making the process so good.

Karite Cosmetics

I love the templates, I didn't realize it would be so easy to use. It even included a template for a discount code that I had set up for my shop.

Valencia's Luxe Boutique

This app helps with my drop shipping business and costumer service is very helpful. I appreciate how helpful they are.

puremarket.ca

love this app so much! It is so user friendly and the templates are great! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! :)

GK Publications

I like the fact that you don't have to spend time to write copy and make creatives for the campaign, the templates are there you just have to make changes to them and you are good to go.

Affordable Preloved Goodies

I used this app for the first time today. It was very user friendly and easy to modify as I wanted to. Thanks.

Salacious by B. Nicole

I LOVE Shopify. They have made starting an online boutique a breeze. So many free and easy to learn features like email campaigns.

AromaTreasures.com

App is good, Working perfectly for me, but need more attractive email templates. Currently very few templates are availabe. Expecting better templates as per recent trends

February 24, 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store and pass your feedback onto our developer team.

Claire l Shopify

Fine and Fearless Lifestyle

This app allowed me to market blog posts more efficiently and effectively. The templates are super helpful!