Shopify Email

Shopify Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
December 7, 2022

Para empresas pequeñas que empiezan esta muy bien pero corto y con poca info de precios para mas alla

alliwant
Spain
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 27, 2022

i love it as it take about 5 minutes to put an email together because of the templates! 15 minutes if you want to change a lot of information butt for my business the templates on this app are good enough. 5Stars for sure

MTLondon
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 18, 2022

DO NOT INSTALL if you have multilingual site. After installing you will lose abandoned cart email you had before installation. This app shouldn't be able to be installed on multilingual setups. Is there even a way to get my previous multilingual automation emails back?

Saarni - Gentlemen's Boutique
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Shopify replied December 30, 2022

Hi, there. Thank you for leaving a review for Shopify Email. I'm sorry to hear about this situation you've experienced. When setting up email automatics within Shopify Email, enabling the automation for abandoned carts will override the email notification that would have been created in 'settings > notifications'. There is a prompt mentioning this before agreeing to set up the automation. The email template available to you once opted into the Shopify Email automation can be edited, but will only be sent in the language in which you write the email's content. I recommend that you reach out to our Live Team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) so they can look into reverting back to your previous notification set up so you can use the emails that you were previously. -Imogen, Shopify Support

November 18, 2022

Buena para emails sencillos, bastante bien integrado con shopify. Una gran decepción es que los mails no sean traducibles con la app de shopify Translate&Adapt.

Koike Barcelona
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 days
November 16, 2022

Excelente app e fácil de usar na minha loja https://cowboybootsportugal.pt
Recomendo para envio de emails.

Cowboy Boots Portugal
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 2 years
November 12, 2022

I was a little confused at first but it's easy to use. I love that Shopify has this options. Makes it a lot easier for me :)

Dream On
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 7, 2022

Easy to use, but I'm not gonna lie, the customization options are horrible and very limited. There's no way to make your campaigns eye-catching, and they always turn out looking incredibly dull because of the rigid personalization features. It's very blocky. It kind of defeats the purpose of having a newsletter, especially when it's supposed to draw customers in. It just comes off looking very cheap.

Sugoi Styles
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shopify replied December 28, 2022

Hey there, Sugoi Styles. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review for Shopify Email. We appreciate the feedback you've provided us here. We're always looking to improve our product offerings, and we're always updating Shopify Email to make it a great option for folks looking to create effective marketing campaigns. Feedback like yours helps us achieve a better product - so I'm happy to share your review with the team so they can consider the sentiment you've shared. Regardless of what option you decide to go with for email marketing, I wanted to provide you with a resource on building great newsletters for your customers. You can access that resource using this link here: https://bit.ly/3YSlAJx. Thanks again! -Imogen, Shopify Support

November 5, 2022

Shopify Email App is not honoring image sizes. Re-sized and imported a 150x150 logo and once it loaded the image significantly increased in size. I have not been able to find a solution to this.

CurrantC™
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shopify replied December 28, 2022

Hi there, CurrantC. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review for Shopify Email. I did some testing in my own store and when adding an image to an added 'Section' of your email template, the template attempts to optimize the image to fit the width of the email. If you're looking to add a 150x150 logo image, you can click on the 'header' section that appears in the template. Within that section is an option to enable and upload a logo image. I tested this in my own store with a 150x150 logo image and my logo appeared beautifully at the top of my email.

If you're looking to add your logo image to an added section of your email, try uploading an logo image that's 480-600 pixels wide. This should optimize the image to fill the space of the section without expanding into something too blurry to read.

If you're looking to introduce a smaller version of your logo image outside of your header section, (so let's say the middle of your email, for example) you will want to look into adding a custom-coded section to your email which will house that image at your desired dimensions.

Hopefully you find the information in this reply helpful! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Live Team (https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA) for some additional assistance. -Imogen, Shopify Support

November 4, 2022

I like this app I truly recommand
This app mainly the support customer is really great in particularly mr lord R

Dingueriestore
Congo - Brazzaville
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 27, 2022

On the face of it, the app looks good and easy to use. The issue is there is not a way to bypass customers who accept marketing setting. Some emails are marketing and customers need to consent. Other emails are non-marketing, eg status update, website down and these non-marketing emails do not need to rely on consent. Can only leave 3 stars due to lack of scope when sending emails.

EcigZoo
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Shopify replied December 8, 2022

Hi there, EcigZoo. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Shopify Email. Shopify Email is mainly meant to be used for marketing purposes, but we understand the value that can be brought to the app by being able to send non-marketing emails to customers. I'm happy to take the feedback you've provided us here to our Product Team for their consideration. I can't say what the result of your feedback may be, but you can feel confident in knowing that the team is aware of your review. Thanks again! -Imogen, Shopify Support