4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify stores, user-friendly interface, and valuable features like real-time conversion rates, push notifications, and analytics. They appreciate the easy customization through the drag & drop template and dashboard. Many reported significant increases in revenue, customer retention, and sales conversion. The customer service is praised for being proactive and responsive, and the efficient onboarding process is also appreciated. The app's seamless syncing with websites is noted as a valuable tool for optimizing online stores.

August 4, 2020

Excellent, we look and tried other apps, but TAPCART is really the best. It has the best UI, and its so easy to use.
We had an issue with an integration and they where very helpfull, now we are live and its going great!

CuidaMiMascota
Mexico
April 16, 2019

Cole has been so helpful as well the app designer is super easy to make. This is a great app for the store! high recommend.

Sandy Swim
December 21, 2020

This one of the best App we’ve used , great customer service , easy to use app and got great help from the team especially Jessica & Jacob

Brandist
United Arab Emirates
June 6, 2022

The team was incredible and there every step of the way to help us set up our app. The interface is very easy to use, meets nearly all of our needs as an e-commerce brand and it's very easy to manage in-house after our launch handover.

Naked Harvest Supplements
February 3, 2020

Fantastic customer service! Made the process easy and enjoyable. Can't wait to see where the app takes us.

BeStitched Needlepoint
July 10, 2019

I cannot express how grateful I am for the team behind TapCart.
They will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy, Customer service is amazing
Response is quick and proficient

Def recommend them do not think twice!

KASELiT
May 9, 2022

Very happy with the Tapcart integrations with our Shopify store! Easy to manage and set up, with a helpful team ready to assist with any changes.

Chicago Music Exchange
July 23, 2019

I started my shopify store about 2 months ago and started to use the app to push my products through another sales right away. The idea to use an app on as a way to push products is very useful. The Tapcart team is awesome and very responsive when you have questions and other concerns. The Shopify app is easy to use and you can get the app through Apple within one and a half weeks if you do everything correctly.
I would highly recommend Tapcart to away that is looking for another quality sales channel for their products.

Nomad Spot
March 27, 2018

soooooooooooooo smooth and easy to set up! customer service is fast and they are over all amazing people! like who thought it will be so easy! i dealt with a lot of app companies and this one is by far the best! no need to look at any other app! this just made my life a million times easier and for my customers....

Cidennabrand
Edited December 21, 2018

If you are reading these reviews, you know that TapCart is the best, however here is the bottom line with our app being only two months old.

Just in December 2018 alone, Tiger Underwear earned over $900 in revenue from the TapCart App! Tiger is also ranked close to the top for "underwear" searches in both Google Play and Apple App Store. Not only did TapCart get get my business app up, running and profitable, they also did an excellent job in ASO (App Search Optimization).

Thanks to everyone at TapCart and Merry Christmas!

Tiger Underwear