4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. They value its customization options, efficient onboarding process, and visually appealing design. The drag & drop template is easy to use, and the push notifications feature is praised for its real-time analytics. Merchants report increased revenue and customer retention. The customer service is highly responsive and the app is recommended for expanding marketing and sales capabilities, as well as quick mobile app creation.

July 30, 2019

Cole, Sahan, Beth and the Team at TapCart have been awesome with their service. Seamless integration, responsive to all our needs and inquiries we are very happy to have chosen this app. Excited and anxious to see the potential this app can bring!

Touch Dolls
August 3, 2018

I've been impressed with both the features and customer service of the app!

The Jungalow Co
November 17, 2022

One of the best implementations I have seen, the TapCart team did all the heavy lifting and powered through the go live in 3 weeks. Very happy with the results, far less complex than building our own mobile applications.
Some limitations in terms of custom functionality (which they are working on), but for an added sales channel highly recommend.

EHPlabs Australia
Edited September 24, 2017

The folks at Tapcart have been very accommodating and I'm super happy to use their app services. They use the latest SDK's and that will make your life a hell of a lot simpler as a shopify user and store owner. The app is simple to use and gets the job done. Their team goes the extra mile and even helps you create graphics that are ready for the App Store. I have my own team but I was so happy with the graphics that I used the ones they made.

I had to switch from another app provider and they made the transition super easy for me. I didn't have to do too much to be honest. I was up and running in less than a week.

A++

Mindzai
April 15, 2021

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Tapcart! The representatives that I interacted with through-out my process were Ryan, Nicolette, and Cole. First I would like to start off saying how fast and seamless the process was. I had a very tight time line and they helped me achieve my goal. Getting set up in the Apple and Google Play stores were extremely easy. Tapcart integrates with your website great! It's user friendly and updates in real time which I really enjoy and is essential to my business. Another thing that really stuck out to me was that in about 30 days after launch they follow up with you to talk strategies on how to maximize your growth using the app. Within the first two weeks of launching, I have already seen an increase in growth and customer retention. 10/10 would recommend.

W Cosmetics
June 8, 2018

Put simply, Tapcart and their team have been wonderful. We are very happy with the app so far and any issue or troubleshooting has been addressed quickly by the team.

Tapcart has simplified the entire process of having an app for your store.

My only question to those stores out there without a Tapcart mobile app would be what are you waiting for?

Double D Ranch
July 27, 2017

I can't say how happy I'am with Tapcart, it is simple, easy, and clean. Not only do my customers love it, but it adds so much value to the brand. Thank you guys for making a great product.

Barba Nortena
March 14, 2019

This is the best app I have got on Shopify. The customer service is brilliant. Fast and very knowledgeable. Looks very professional.

DUPLEIX
Edited July 30, 2020

Very pleased with the high level of customer service and follow thru I received from Val at TapCart. All of my inquiries were thoroughly addressed in a timely and efficient manner. I appreciate the hard work, clear communication and promptness in assisting with my project.

Thanks again Val and the Tapcart Team.

MMarine Online
May 4, 2020

We got started with TapCart to create a mobile app for our customers to order even easier with us. The team at TapCart is wonderful - especially Val. She is so responsive and helpful to all of our questions. We are very happy with what TapCart has enabled us to create to better our customer service experience and look forward to seeing how this enhances our business.

Honey Bee Meals