4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and user-friendly interface. They value its customization options, efficient onboarding process, and visually appealing design. The drag & drop template is easy to use, and the push notifications feature is praised for its real-time analytics. Merchants report increased revenue and customer retention. The customer service is highly responsive and the app is recommended for expanding marketing and sales capabilities, as well as quick mobile app creation.

February 15, 2018

We love tapcart! They were so hands on helping us to transition from our old app developer account to a new one. They respond to questions quickly and go above and beyond to make sure everything is just the way we want it.

Pricing is so affordable & the app itself is clean, fast and easy to use.

Highly recommend!

Stone Cold Fox
21 days using the app
September 6, 2017

Absolute Game Changer! You just earned a lifetime customer.

Boutique Bust
19 days using the app
August 11, 2017

After spending several hours looking at the different options available that would allow me to create an app for my store I went with Tapcart, and I am so glad i did! Designing the app was a breeze and there are plenty of customisable features which allow me to make it my own. The support from the team was phenomenal, both very efficient and informative. My store was live in the Apple App store in just over one week! It is sleek and effective. There are cheaper options out there but none that are as effective as Tapcart, worth those extra $$.

Collect And Display
19 days using the app
October 10, 2020

I was just onboarded and so far so good! It is very easy to create , edit and navigate your app! Tapcart has really created a service that I know will benefit by business! I would also like to add they have excelent customer service! Special shout out to Jessica...she's amazing. You will be lucky to work with her.

Drawlz Brand Co.
18 days using the app
April 6, 2020

Hats off to Val and the Tapcart team. They worked with us to make the app a leading app and very successful project.

TheMississippiGiftCompany.com
18 days using the app
August 11, 2017

These guys are great at what they do. Always replying to my messages and working with me on further customizations I have outside of what they regularly do. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to kill mobile!

Elevated Faith
16 days using the app
April 24, 2018

Loving it so far! They have been so great at answering any questions I've had promptly and the app looks STUNNING!

Little Arrow Co
15 days using the app
September 5, 2017

I have had multiple Shopify stores for 6-7 years. I have never left a review for an app. Lazy? Maybe. Or maybe just under impressed with how most of the companies handle their business.

TAPCART IS THE BEST at integration, speed, communication, support and being all around gnarly people!

There are a lot of options... Save yourself some time, and just get this one!

Pluglife
14 days using the app
August 7, 2018

So far so good, teams beens super responsive and helpful via dashboard messaging. App is super smooth and clean, everyone will think you're a genius lol when you tell them you created a app for your store.

Godsofmankind
14 days using the app
June 23, 2020

This app and company are a godsend! Staff was extremely helpful and i couldn't have asked for a better experience!

helpmedevvon