Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

LASHBOMB

This app has been a GAME CHANGER for us. Our customers love it and some will only order through the app now, they think it is so much more convenient. We have seen great success by utilizing the Multi-Page support and linking our how-to videos. It is very user friendly and easy to design and edit. Can't wait to watch our numbers continue to grow using this amazing app. So happy we decided to utilize this.

Hype Vault

Incredible. User friendly, sleek and super easy to use. The analytics and integrations features are wonderful. Love the excellent client care and monthly check-ins with their team. Cole has been amazingly helpful! It's been almost 2 months since I've used Tapcart but sales have been great. Highly recommended!

Brass & Bone

Really great addition to our shopify store, sending push notifications is a game changer and the support is incredible. We have received monthly check in calls where we have been given advice on how we can improve the app & increase downloads.

Curiada

In our marketplace, we've been using Tapcart for ~9 months. Overall it's been an outstanding experience. The product is very good. The ux is smooth for both shoppers and merchants. Customer service via live chat, onboarding manager and our mid-market manager (shout out to Jacob) is first class. They've proven that they care about customers of all sizes and are committed to helping their customers grow. Feel free to contact us at Curiada.com if you have any questions.

Vegan Lane Shop

Such an incredible app and experience setting it all up. Very very user-friendly and the support team was amazing. Every single person I dealt with was incredible in their ability to explain everything and get things moving forward. And shout out to the DEV team and everyone involved. You guys have done such an amazing job creating a platform/service that helps businesses in such a huge way. The UI/UX of this software is an incredibly high standard and each and every one of you should be super proud of the job that you have done. Best online software experience I have been through in a very long time. Super excited to see the growth this app will have for my business.

The Luxurious Shop

Very good way of creating an app and our customers love it. Had great help from Cole. Highly recommend.

Adore Cosmetics

Tapcart is such a useful tool for creating an app. As a first-time user, it's been very simple to navigate and the staff has been great with providing guidance. They really care about our success and Cole has provided us with helpful insight and tools as we are leading up to our app launch.

Fashion House USA

Awesome app to help you make an even more awesome app. There are more features than before and Tapcart continues to support our business months after with great customer service. They truly want your app to be successful.

Hashawn Carey Apparel

I use the app to help bring awareness and sales to my brand and I love it! I highly recommend them.

Courthouse Interiors

Great app - Having a mobile app is driving more sales through our business and the one-on-one support is fantastic. Recommend to anyone who is looking for a better mobile experience. 5 Stars

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31